[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why doesn't every american own a gun? Buying a gun is relatively

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

Why doesn't every american own a gun? Buying a gun is relatively easy in USA, so what in the world could stop a person from doing it? Are they stupid or something? Why could sane person refuse a possibility of making himself stronger?
>>
There's a lot of normie propaganda dissuading people from owning them. Also some of the more populous sates have relatively strict gun laws (California, New York, Illinois.)
>>
>>33057997
>>33057997
Because some people are faggots. And also retards.
>>
>>33057997
Lots of fags and convicted felons among our ranks
>>
>>33057997
I used to think this way as well but as I get older I find there are some folk who just should not have firearms. They lack the basic mental capacity to safely handle a dangerous tool. And then there's the closet sociopaths who'll sometimes slip up and utter "I could never have a gun, I'd shoot people".
>>
>>33057997
Diff'rent strokes for diff'rent folks man. That said I wish they'd back the fuck off my hobby, I'm not forcing shit on them. Amusing how the most of the most vocal nogunz can find 'must bake a cake for Juan and Julio' in the 14th amendment, but can't find 'shall not be infringed' in the 2nd.
>>
>>33057997
Places like commiefornia and mAssachusetts make it shitty to get into firearms if you don't have thousands of dollars to start with, lots of stupid and costly paperwork crap.
>>
>>33058177
I live in California and have 5 guns.
It's just gay because of the feature restrictions.
>>
people have been conditioned from birth to see guns as a scary and to always trust the police blindly with their lives.
>>
File: SW 22.jpg (298KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
SW 22.jpg
298KB, 800x600px
>>33057997
Because it doesn't usually have any direct bearing on everyday life to a normie. I grew up in a nogunz house, b/c my Dad's family were NE nogunz (not anti, just never owned/saw the need) and my mom was from South America and saw guns as tools of violence. I was always interested but never really looked into them, and lets be honest, when you're 18 there's a bunch of shit you'll spend your money on before guns if you haven't been bitten by the gun bug.

Then a friend took me target shooting with pic related, and I now have 10+ guns and counting.

For a lot of people that's really all it takes to turn them into gun owners.
>>
A lot of people aren't sane.
>>
>>33057997
Law abiding citizens believe that if they don't buy guns, criminals won't either.
>>
A better question would be why doesn't every American gun owner own an AR
>>
>>33057997
Felons, those who were committed to a mental health facility by the courts, and anti-gunners.
There are more firearms than people in the US. Just because a firearm is over 50 years old doesn't mean it doesn't exist anymore, despite what some recordkeepers think. While most gun owners have more than one, the number of people who own guns is probably much higher than they think.
>>
>>33058220
oh man those 22s are appaling

like shooting a stapler
>>
File: marlonbrando.jpg (34KB, 469x599px) Image search: [Google]
marlonbrando.jpg
34KB, 469x599px
>>33058987
appalling or appealing

is shooting a stapler good or bad
>>
everything is over priced by about 100 everywhere I look. gun show coming up in March, hopefully I can find something reasonable there. gun and gun shop owners seem more greedy than Jews...
>>
>>33059043
Most gun shows now are shit. Prices jacked the fuck up and table after table of cheap knives and repro shit.

Armslist and gunbroker are the new gunshow.
>>
File: 1421887686946.jpg (270KB, 1072x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1421887686946.jpg
270KB, 1072x1200px
>>33057997

having a gun in the home increases the chance of suicide and death by accidental gun discharge by a huge percentage
>>
>>33059102
Yeah; thats not true at all.. the guy across the street from me keeps his .50 w/ AP tips loaded and locked all the time, if that thing fires.. it will definitely go thru his neighbors house even tho they dont own any guns they are still gonna get ND'd

>Merica.
>>
>>33058987
Lol, I found the guy with a baby dick

You probably ride a Harley with aftermarket exhaust, too, ya fag
>>
>>33057997
>Why doesn't every american own a gun?
>Are they stupid or something?

You seriously couldn't think of just one reason? Not everyone wants to own one my friend, or even sees the need in owning one. Some people live in safe places, or just don't do anything that pertains to owning a gun, such as shooting at a range. It's like saying why doesn't everyone own a musical instrument, or a gaming pc. Some people just aren't interested.

>Why could sane person refuse a possibility of making himself stronger?

Again, the same reasons as above. Some just don't see the justification, or want to. You might as well ask why someone won't go the gym everyday to get jacked, or build their house out of concrete and 2 inch thick steel, or wear a bullet proof vest everyday.

We all don't live the same lives anon. You can't be retarded like this. This is why some people don't like gun supporters, because they look at us and say
>why would you need a gun? are they stupid or something?

Sound familiar?
>>
>>33059102
>drinking water increases the chance of dying some day
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.