[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We know the anti-gun dems in Cali are most likely going to p

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 10

File: meanslide2_3c2080a528ed.jpg (431KB, 1920x800px) Image search: [Google]
meanslide2_3c2080a528ed.jpg
431KB, 1920x800px
We know the anti-gun dems in Cali are most likely going to push another semi-auto ban like the one Brown vetoed a few years back, but in the meantime the vendors are coming out with new products to keep rifles legal.

The main way we're seeing people convert their rifles now is tying the mag release to the upper to satisfy the new definition of "disassembly of the action". Obviously this is kind of dumb and awkward, but the newer thing coming out from Mean Arms is basically a bolt-on conversion (any mil-spec upper they claim) that turns your gun into a strip loader. Personally I'd like to see it work with off-the-shelf clips but for the moment it's definitely a hell of a lot faster and slightly more appealing to me at least.

Also it's worth noting that the last semi-auto ban concerned all semi-autos with detachable magazines so even the current shotgun technique probably won't last long, especially with Gavin Newsome coming into office soon.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BQoZIC2Ac63/
https://www.instagram.com/p/BQpE5-YjuD1/
>>
File: 1487197759603.jpg (113KB, 851x436px) Image search: [Google]
1487197759603.jpg
113KB, 851x436px
>>33056315
what the niggering fuck is that
>>
File: 1486186137391.jpg (51KB, 480x720px) Image search: [Google]
1486186137391.jpg
51KB, 480x720px
Thank the gods I live in the free states, god bless Texas.
>>
https://www.dsarms.com/p-13250-fal-sa58-stripper-clip-steel-top-cover-fits-cut-metric-uppers.aspx
>>
>6th biggest economy of the world
>tech and culture capital of the world
>balanced budget
how can flyovers even compete
>>
File: 8b1.png (666KB, 1126x845px)
8b1.png
666KB, 1126x845px
>>33056315
>with all the money you'd save on not buying this new compliant trash every ~2 years you could afford to move out of California
>>
>>33058134
>moving out of the best state
>>
>Be California
>Waste State budget on dumb shit like more restrictions on firearms
>Don't fix leaky dams on verge of collapse

>Cry about water shortage 6 months later
>>
>>33058134

>encouraging cali filth to leave their containment zone
>>
>>33058144
>best
>forgetting about the people who live there
>>
>>33056315

Huh. That actually looks kinda neat. An intelligent workaround. Could those be used to charge a regular detachable magazine?
>>33058144
>>best state

Get out. I want CALIEXIT now. See how long you last as a state. Good luck on raising your own navy, army, and air force. Also we will begin charging outrageous prices for the water and electricity you so desperately need as well as tariffs on all good that you want to export to the states.

Fucking communist filth.
>>
>>33058130
By not having crippling regulation and taxes to the point where growth has begun to stagnate and people are leaving in mass droves.

God bless Texas.
>>
>>33058130
>skyhigh crime
>skyhigh pollution
>skyhigh taxes
>shit for water supply (LA doesn't even technically have one)
>DOJ which regularly just shits over everyone for arbitrary and autistic reasons
>>
File: 1442225451320.jpg (28KB, 540x527px)
1442225451320.jpg
28KB, 540x527px
>>33058144
>>
File: WALRUS1-superJumbo.jpg (167KB, 1467x1010px) Image search: [Google]
WALRUS1-superJumbo.jpg
167KB, 1467x1010px
>>33058144
>best state
What does he mean by this?
>>
>>33058099
ha tx isnt free
>>
>>33056315
Even us Canacucks don't have to deal with this ridiculous shit
>>
>>33056315
Hope CPRA and NRA get their heads out their asses and fight this thing outside of lawsuits.

Especially since Trump and the NRA control the government.
>>
>>33058088

it's a non-springed ammunition holding device that's used to feed a springed ammunition feeding device

it's literally, in the pedantic and formal sense of the word, a clip
>>
Finally, the much touted assault clips!
>>
>>33058728
They are fighting it, problem is California now has a demo super-majority which means they can override a gubernatorial veto. If you think it's bad now wait till Gun-Grabbin Gavin takes office.
>>
>>33056315
im in the same boat with this shit in new york.
how the fuck does this get to be constitutional?
>>
>>33062917
It's not constitutional in any sense, but the anti-gunners exploit the system. The courts can take decades and even if they don't they will just keep appealing. In California whenever the 9th circuit hands down a ruling California dems don't like they the case overturned on appeal and then the only place to go from there is SCOTUS which views 2A cases like a cancer and almost never take them up and even when they do Heller was a 5-4 decision. Hell California itself doesn't even respect long settled 9th circuit rulings. In LA the LEO union came in and forced LA to have a cop-carve out for retired officers when it came to their confiscatory mag ban. The 9th circuit said back in 2007 IIRC retired cops are no different then retired plumbers, and California has preemption laws on top of it.

The real problem is the states will just throw as many anti-gun bills as possible to see what they can actually get signed into law. So while there might be a realistic chance of overturning certain clearly unconstitutional bills at some point there will be 20-40 more in the mean time.

Just even getting to the point where you can even challenge the bills on constitutionality is typically a multi-year process, and the average citizen in no way has any kind of recourse, which is why sadly money and political connections are the only things that matter.
>>
>>33063104
It doesn't help that california doesn't have as many pro gunners/active pro gunners as needed to protect the state.
There was a way to challenge some of the laws that were being passed before the actual vote.

There was a requirement for a certain number of signatures for that to happen. Many gun places(shops, shooting ranges even) had people there advocating for people to sign for the cause, yet we didn't get near enough signatures. Either not enough people are pro gunners in California, or not enough are active.
>>
>>33063765
The Veto Gunmagedon petitions sadly didn't have much of a chance. It's actually kind of infuriating that in California with millions of firearms owners it's extremely hard to mobilize even a few thousand.

Unfortunately there are a lot of fuds in California, the thing is eventually the anti-gun dems here will push another semi-auto ban, and by the time most of those people care it will be too late.
>>
>>33058130

By letting me purchase whatever the fuck guns I want, when I want.

Also more majority white enclaves and less crime.
>>
>>33056315
That's cool as fuck. I want one and I don't even live in a cuck state.
>>
File: SCR flavors.png (265KB, 599x599px)
SCR flavors.png
265KB, 599x599px
>>33064188
It's goofy but I'd be interested to try it, I'll admit.

Though there's nothing wrong with wanting an SCR, that shit is slick.
>>
>>33064211
The SCR is light as hell, too. It's less than six pounds.
>>
>>33063821
I think part of the issue is that it got mobilized pretty late from what i saw. I think there was less than a month of time that the petitions and shit went out. To me, it seemed that if it had been done earlier, we would have seen a bigger turn out.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.