[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>chilling in a town a little more ghettoer than mine >still

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

File: wallhaven-116120.jpg (243KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
wallhaven-116120.jpg
243KB, 1920x1080px
>chilling in a town a little more ghettoer than mine
>still pretty middle class, not really ghetto
>see a friend cuz I knew him, he was with his squad
>I roll up and say what's up
>we start talking I jokingly say to his friends I'll shank 'em in the ass
>they laugh, I tell them I'm playing with them
>they go outside (it's like a community center, bball court is behind the building, we go to the front)
>I wait indoors
>the guy I said I'd shank comes back in for whatever reason
>as he's going out this guy with a set of crazy eyes says he called pvm
>who's pvm I ask the guy I said I'd shank (i'm just gonna call him shank from now on)
>shank says"you did not, don't shit with me"
>crazy eyes said he did
>I ask shank who pvm are
>someone you don't wanna fuck with
>crazy eyes smiles and steps outside
>I go out, it's boring inside and I'm waiting for my ride
>most of my friend's squad get picked up, but the car can't hold that many people, so 2 people stay behind
>crazy eyes shows everyone the uber he called for pvm and prove that he called it to some house party
>the 2 guys (including shank) seem to know who these people are
>crazy eyes: "they're on their way right now, they're gonna be here in 7 minutes"
>I have no idea who these people are, I start panicking
>Try to reason with him, tell him to call them off
>I don't know him, he doesn't know me, let's just keep it chill
>Nah no can do, they're coming
>"you can either sit here and wait, or you can run and we'll find you."
>one of the two guys tell him to just let me go
>crazy eye asked me if I had any money
>$120 in cash but I wasn't just gonna hand it to him
>"nah man, not really"
>"run them pockets"
>I don't do anything
>the two guys leave
>I decide to book it, fuck that I'm not gonna wait around to get jumped
>scared that they might find me, now feeling doubtful cuz none of them know who I am or where I live, etc
(1/2)
>>
>looking back, I had my keys, they're on a lanyard
>I should've wrapped it around my arm, put the keys between my fingers and socked him
>kicked his face in before I ran

So, the point of this story is that, is there something inconspicuous that I can carry around with me as a weapon? I can't carry a gun or a knife or any weapon, not enough funds, and the college I go to doesn't permit it. Is there something I can carry that can be used for day to day life, but can be turned into a weapon? Like my keys for example.

Also, anyone know who pvm are or who they might be? They seem to be a big deal to those guys there, but none of my friends from that town knew who they were, nor anyone I asked.
>>
>>33054291
9Linetactical sells a "bottle opener" key chain that works as good brass knuckles. Called the Odin or something. Also most colleges allow small folder knives (like 3-4 inches) check if they're kosher, they're better than nothing.
Lastly get a chp and carry in your backpack. Fuck the rules, survival comes first.

Also your friends sound like grade A niggers, don't go to that place or associate with those people (chances are they were just fucking with you)
>>
>>33054260
Don't tell dindus that you're gonna stab them. Problem solved. Around blacks, never relax
>>
>>33054337
friend, singular, I only knew that one guy.

that town is a pretty chinky town desu, I'm a chink too.

I can't buy knives or even carry guns in my backpack otherwise I'm the next school shooter

>>33054349
they were chinks/whitey

crazy eyes was white

Where I am, people are pretty well off, so there's not a lot of dindus or crime. Every single black person I know are hard working, focused, and study hard. I know a good few of them from sports and none of them would commit a crime or do anything worse than smoking weed once a month.
in retrospect yeah, I'm not gonna go up to strangers and say I'm gonna shank them
>>
>>33054260
Are you a nigger, spic or white trash?

Kill yourself either way. You write like garbage, have no idea how to tell a story, and sound like subhuman scum.
>>
>>33054416
>>33054384
>chink

Guess I should have read further. You still write like a fucking hoodrat.
>>
>>33054384
Have you ever seen Gran Torino? You sound like the wigger the qt Asian girl was walking home with.

Don't associate with thugs, don't act like a fucking thug by even "jokingly" telling people you're going to "shank" them.

tl;dr: don't be a shithead and you probably won't have problems.
>>
>>33054462
nigga what the fuck man, you down to step i down to step let's go

Bullshit aside, I just thought it'd make the story flow better. i'm sorry if it makes me sound like a degenerate. Will work on

>>33054470
Nah, I haven't watched that
>>
>>33054495
Did you even read what you fucking wrote? It's barely coherent.
>>
>>33054509
If you can't understand what I wrote, I think you need to go back to English class.
>>
I actually read through all that dumb shit and to answer your question

>is there something inconspicuous that I can carry around with me as a weapon

Yes there are many such things but they all would have just made this situation worse. Quit being a dumbass and associating with dumbasses, after you graduate High School this will become very easy.

If you are not in high school and still get caught up in stupid things like this regularly then may G-d have mercy on your soul chinknigger.

Also what >>33054337 said:

>chances are they were just fucking with you
>>
>>33054470
>wigger
Thid

>He doesn't want to be your fucking "homie". And I can't blame him
>>
>>33054556
This. It's why I played so much D&D and only drank with friends while playing D&D while in high school.
>>
File: 20170219_215121[1].jpg (4MB, 4656x2620px) Image search: [Google]
20170219_215121[1].jpg
4MB, 4656x2620px
>>33054260
take a wood pencil, break it so it doesn't show if you hold it. drill holes in it between your fingers, shove nails through the holes. duct tape around the nails. this is mine
>>
>>33054291
if a bunch of dudes are gonna show up to kick your ass then nothing but a gun is going to dissuade them.
>>
>>33054701
that's actually pretty smart but I'd prob still get in trouble for it

I guess the best defense is to stop being a fucking retard like everyone says
>>
File: 678633.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
678633.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>33055029
ditch it after use, they can't get you in trouble for a weapon you don't have. I mean obviously from the wounds they would know but in court I don't think they could escalate it to assault with a deadly weapon, if it even goes to trial. otherwise get a padlock or some rocks and put them in a sock.

>bonus points for wearing an animal mask like hotline miami
>>
>>33054260
>s there something inconspicuous that I can carry around with me as a weapon?
Try a pair of testicles, and go back to whatever cartoon board you came from, useless
>>
>get cucked
>ask the internet for help
Jesus fucking Christ.....
>>
You sound like you hang out with people who desperately want to be grotesquely thuggish but aren't yet.
>>
>>33055121
>cucked

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.
>>
>>33054260
Pepper foam for medium range threats and a taser for close up work. No lie, my pepper foam has saved my ass more than once; plus it's a fairly passive weapon, so I've never met a cop who cared I had it.
>>
>>33055216
>my pepper foam has saved my ass more than once
Liar
>>
Wait, so this tough guy called for an uber to bring his crew out?

Damn, the world's getting so fucking gay.
>>
>>33055231
Prove me wrong
>>
>>33054384
>chinks and crackers
>act like niggers

Fuck me, have some fucking self-respect.
>>
>>33055301
you noticed that too.

fuck, in my day you didn't get to call yourself a gang unless you were riding around in an old purple or green Chevy with four other armed negroes.
>>
File: IMG_0081.jpg (892KB, 2370x2884px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0081.jpg
892KB, 2370x2884px
>>33054291
>>33054260
>looking back, I had my keys, they're on a lanyard
>I should've wrapped it around my arm, put the keys between my fingers and socked him
>kicked his face in before I ran
No you fucking moron. You should have known better than to tell random strangers you are going to shank them in the ass. Your keys probably wouldn't have done shit either.

If you want a self defense weapon get a collapsible baton, but unless you are really well trained melee weapons are terrible for self defense, especially if you are outnumbered. Save up for a gun. Stop buying beer, stop going out to clubs, stop eating out. Within a few months you should have enough for a decent one (I'd recommend saving up 600 dollars personally)

I work a barely above minimum wage job and I have 3 already. If you really need one now, sell some shit and get a Maverick 88 for home defense.

and how the hell are you not able to afford a knife? You can get a decent one for 30 bucks. I carried a leatherman CT33 around with me for most of my college years (mostly just for handiness) and there wasn't a damn thing they could do about it, since it's a tool, not a weapon.

So to sum up

Step 1: don't be an idiot, don't threaten people, don't hang around with thugs.

Step 2:Stop spending money on stupid things and get yourself a decent gun and a license to carry

Step 3:carry it around and fuck what your school says, or just keep it at home to defend yourself if necessary.
>>
>>33057604
FOUR OR FIVE NIGGAS IN THE MOTHERSHIP, BETTER KNOWN AS A DEUCE AND WE ALL WANNA SMOTHER SHIT

>>33054495
Holy fuck you sound like a drunk bobby lee trying to act like a gangster because you saw Malibus most wanted once. Please don't buy a gun, you'll probably glockleg your tiny dick off and be the next poster boy for the brady campaign.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.