[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did John McCain try to sink the USS Forrestal? https://

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 9

File: cv59-fire01.jpg (103KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
cv59-fire01.jpg
103KB, 800x600px
Why did John McCain try to sink the USS Forrestal?

https://youtu.be/U6NnfRT_OZA?t=200
>>
Soros told him to
>>
File: mma will defend this.webm (1MB, 224x400px) Image search: [Google]
mma will defend this.webm
1MB, 224x400px
John McCain also tried his hardest in the '90s to make it so the UFC would never happen. Tried to get it banned and kept off the air. Almost made me vote for Obomer instead of him t b h.
>>
>>33053821

It's not McCain's rocket that malfunctionned.

Also it was just a matter of lowest bidder and shitty doctrine for the deck crew
>>
He also did a "tokyo rose" and spent his recent trip to euroland shitting on the president
so basically fuck him with a rusted shovel
>>
>>33053909
>Surviving crewmen of the USS Forestal and those who investigated the Forrestal fire case reported that McCain deliberately 'wet-started' his A-4E Skyhawk to shake up the guy in the F-4 Phantom behind his plane.

>'Wet-starts', done either deliberately (the starter motor switch allowed kerosene to pool in the engine and give a wet start) or accidentally, shoot a large flame from the tail of the aircraft.'Wet starting' was a common practice among young 'hot-dog' pilots.

>In McCain's case, the 'wet-start''cooked off' and launched the M34 Zuni rocket from the rear F-4 that punctured the Skyhawk's fueltank, knocked the M-65 1000 lb bomb off it's 500 lb rated mount, and touched off the explosions and massive fire.

- A very reliable website
>>
>>33053953
no, just no, the F4 that fired off the Zunis was on the starboard side, McCain was on the port side. The F4 that fired off the rockets did so because the deck crew had removed a shorting plug before start up. this permited stray current to fire them off.
>>
>>33053953

The same very reliable source that said John Kerry ran away from combat?
>>
>>33053953
If you want people to believe it, then source it, faggot. This isn't /pol/.
>>
>>33053953
>M-65 1000 lb bomb off it's 500 lb rated mount

What?
>>
>>33053821
How many US planes did McCain down? Did he get his reverse-Ace?
>>
>>33053876
Mma is for fat ugly redneck girls
>>
>>33053821
wasn't the forrestal incident where some zuni rockets cooked off cause of a fucked up pigtail and shot another plane across the flight deck, or did they forrestal catch a fuckup twice?
>>
I heard from a neighbor who was an naval officer in Viet Nam that McCain had his afterburner on without the blast shield up and ignited the plane behind him. This was covered up becuase his father commanded the Pacific fleet. He was immediately transfered off the Forestal.
>>
File: 1483022755220.jpg (128KB, 806x908px) Image search: [Google]
1483022755220.jpg
128KB, 806x908px
>>33054696
Vatnik revisionist history. They post something close to the truth that better suits their narrative (without any proof) then pester anyone who calls out their shit to prove their claims— ignoring anyone who does while repeating their original line. Happens pretty regularly about the Georgian conflict and other things that didn't quite go russia's way.

Guess McCain standing up to trump has angered the vatniks.
>>
>>33054806
mccain is a geriatric cold war kiddo who thinks there's a russian under every bed. fucking old school war hawk who needs to croak already
>>
>>33054724
I was talking to a family friend who was a marine captain in vietnam who told me that op is a fucking fag
>>
>>33055023

Fuck off to /pol/.

Pure Blood /k/ loves them some slavshit but would not hesitate to genocide some vatniks, primarily so they could loot the dead.
>>
File: 1461551003743.gif (2MB, 600x645px) Image search: [Google]
1461551003743.gif
2MB, 600x645px
>>33054696

"Cooked Off"

|>

Time to fire up the ovens to "cook off" the fourth estate and the deep state.
>>
The reasonable part of me just thinks McCain is misguided in regards to procurement (keeping the A-10, etc).

The tinfoil part of me thinks that McCain was brainwashed in Hanoi by the commies and was sent back as a Manchurian to infiltrate and destroy the US from the inside. He is against the F-35, the F-22, every single ship beyond the Perry class frigate, nucular carriers, basically every program that would push the US to keep its lead over every other nation. He vehemently supports things only useful for low intensity conflicts, and nothing useful in a near peer situation. He uses his anti Russia rhetoric as a cover.
>>
File: canadian.jpg (313KB, 497x956px) Image search: [Google]
canadian.jpg
313KB, 497x956px
>>33053821

I'm pretty sure John McShitStain is a very mentally ill man.

He's a coward, traitor, failed pilot, philander and a political prostitute.
>>
File: news_duke.jpg (11KB, 280x194px) Image search: [Google]
news_duke.jpg
11KB, 280x194px
>>33053821
>>33053909
>>33053953
>>33054029
>>33054667
>>33055023
>>33055260
Either way Mccain is a bad luck North Vietnamese ace who should have done everyone a service and died in the Hanoi hilton. Hell, he was practically a washout at the academy who only got a commission because his daddy was an admiral. If you want a real american hero ace congressman look to Randy Cunningham. (Inb4 he got busted for defense kickbacks at least he knew when it was time to quit politics)
>>
>>33056729

Why are you talking about vatniks in a thread strictly about an American traitor, who deserves the firing squad for singing to the North Vietnamese.

Are you mentally ill?
>>
>>33054667
4. So he was short by one. Asshole used his daddy to prevent him from getting grounded.
>>
Anyone got the propaganda tape he did for the Vietcong that was aired and listed to by deployed troops?
>>
>>33056856
Don't expect logic from a neocon cuckservitive.
>>
>>33053953

> The Deck crew had linked the armaments to the plane, and the electric starter way too soon.

> The other security was blew away by the jet engines

> The bomb hit by the rocket had a lower fire resistance than those they usually used (2mn instead of 5). They actually dated from WW2

So no. Mc Cain is what he is, bit he had no part in this.
>>
File: dummy.jpg (67KB, 640x484px) Image search: [Google]
dummy.jpg
67KB, 640x484px
>>33053821
fuck you man, this guy is cool

>In mid-1968, John S. McCain Jr. was named commander of all U.S. forces in the Vietnam theater, and the North Vietnamese offered McCain early release[44] because they wanted to appear merciful for propaganda purposes,[45] and also to show other POWs that elite prisoners were willing to be treated preferentially.[44] McCain turned down the offer; he would only accept repatriation if every man taken in before him was released as well. Such early release was prohibited by the POW's interpretation of the military Code of Conduct: To prevent the enemy from using prisoners for propaganda, officers were to agree to be released in the order in which they were captured.[34]
>>
>>33056729
>/k/ loves him
>>
>>33056854
>Hell, he was practically a washout at the academy
not everyone gets to graduate first in their class anon. If I graduate first or last in my class at medical school, I still get to call myself a doctor.
>>
File: russian typical name.jpg (52KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
russian typical name.jpg
52KB, 500x375px
>>33055023
50 roubles have been deposited in your account
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.