[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We're making a podcast! So basically, we've notic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

We're making a podcast!

So basically, we've noticed a severe lack of /k/ related podcasts and we decided to start one. We're looking for people who can co host and some suggestions for names as well as topics and questions for the podcast. We'll probably be uploading to sound cloud once a week.

If you want to co host send an email to [email protected]
>>
I want to have a negative opinion but at least you are trying something. I wish you luck.
>>
Topic - self defense for no funs
>>
You should have a segment that's basically "Gun/tank/plane/whatever of the week"
>>
>>33052014
>The Pod/k/ast
>Kube Kast

topics?
>new development in gun /k/ontrol to organize opposition/support of proposed measures
>Histori/k/al Weapons Spotlight kind of like forgotten weapons.
>Sur/k/ to let listeners vote on fav/best guns to inspire audience participation and retention
>Reading greentext stories of successful self-defense stories
>>
Wanted to ask /k/'s opinion on not necessarily weapons related topics. Ex. Stories, personal preferences, or stories related to weapons but not directly discussing different types or brands.
>>
>>33052014
>severe lack

Holy shit. That market is flooded.
>firearms radio network
>armed american radio
>genesis communications network
>etc etc

What's gonna make yours different?
>>
>>33052212
>memes

>misinformation

>austism

just to name a few
>>
File: IMG_5545.jpg (188KB, 1080x1196px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5545.jpg
188KB, 1080x1196px
You've got to cater to a lot of /k/ related items like spoops, guns, politics, memes, etc.

>Late Night Spoop Talk
People send in their stories of spoops. Please include this one my dudes.
>>
>>33052212
Basically it's going to be less formal, much like a /k/ thread. Though we'll try to hold back on the misinformation and autism.
>>
>>33052143
>>33052253
this, plus running talkshow humor about glocknades, the atf, etc.

A segment discussing Fudd myths would be great and soccer mom and innawoods stories

>Gun Klub
>>
>>33052131
>>33052143
>>33052253
>>33052301
Thanks for all the suggestions, and Ideas.

I like Gun Klub as a name, I'll still wait for a few more suggestions before we make a decision. We're probably going to use all of these topics over the first few podcasts.
>>
File: 1487131424729.gif (528KB, 500x246px) Image search: [Google]
1487131424729.gif
528KB, 500x246px
>>33052014
Run it like coast to coast AM.
Divide show into 4 parts
1) Intro and then news. current military events and news from around the world, news in self defense cases from around the world, gun law news global.
Then start topic 1

2)wrap up topic #1 in this segment

3)start topic #2

4)End topic #2 in this segment and maybe do a live Q&A chat or read live chat stories and comments on air.

Talk about all things /k/. Range stories, innawoods, STALKER, monster hunting, fucking /an/, knives tanks guns nuclear war,
Don't fuck this up.
>>
>>33052511
Basically what we were thinking, Though I don't think we'll be popular enough first week to do a live show with questions.
>>
>>33052014
needs a
"triggered"
segment to address firearms nonsense in the media and government
>ghost guns
>"silencers"
>high capacity
>actual gun violence stats from FBI UCR showing 'salt rifles are least used in crime
>>
>>33052511
you know how the guys over is middle east general threads run things with like weekly updates on the fighting? That would be cool if you could contact a war correspondent and get a day to day on the fighting.
>>
>>33052450
Pod/k/ast sounds way better desu
>>
>>33053151
All of the options will be discussed in depth with the cast. We haven't decided on anything.
>>
>>33052014
you need to have a call in segment
>>
>>33052014
If you actually do it

Don't make it a bunch of fucking autistic memes and stupid references

Be original, be funny, reference the boards now and again, but don't "LOL ECKSDEE PEPE LOL ECKSDEE MOIST NUGGET". That just makes me die inside. I've seen and heard that so much from normalfags that I simply cannot live with the people I post with saying it out loud.

So in other words don't be a fucking normie and "MEME" your podcast up.

Else you'll just be fucking winceworthy
>>
Make sure you shit all over the ATF.
>>
>>33053421
We actually discussed this so I'm glad you're bringing it up. We will NOT talk about hyper /k/ topics like tripfags and moist nuggets and shit. We'll be informal in a "Just some people hanging out and talking about guns" kind of way, but we won't be fucking autists about it

>>33053475
Done
>>
>>33053537
THANK YOU PODKASTANON

Glad you won't be a total fucking nigger and cheap out on us with looking like a normie.

Godspeed, I hope to watch.
>>
Depending on the time of day call congressman's offices and ask if the senator or representative would sign on with bills

Put them on hold and ask if they want to go on the air
>>
>>33052014
Get Oppenheimer on it.
>>
If this does go into fruition have a segment where you take calls. Also make a website for this as well. And what do you think your schedule's gonna look like?
>>
>>33054115
We're definitely going to be uploading once a week, I don't know what day yet. I'll probably make a website if we actually get a higher number of viewers.
>>
>>33054217
upload on Sunday fun day
>>
>>33052299
I go to /k/ for the autism. Without it, there's no difference from every other boring ass guns board.
>>
File: 1476888226526.png (32KB, 154x183px) Image search: [Google]
1476888226526.png
32KB, 154x183px
>>33052014
There can also be book/media related segments were we talk about the /k/ related Media( ie. books movies comics tv shows)
>>
>>33052014
Yeah this will definitely happen and not implode by the end of the week.
>>
>>33052014
Bump for interest
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.