[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bought an early Yugoslavian SKS from a gun show the other day.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 20161214170339-8180.jpg (280KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
20161214170339-8180.jpg
280KB, 900x600px
Bought an early Yugoslavian SKS from a gun show the other day. It's a pre 1966, before they added the grenade launcher and sight. I paid $400 for it in pretty nice shape. Did I get a decent deal?
>>
File: ¥Rand~14.jpg (119KB, 1600x800px) Image search: [Google]
¥Rand~14.jpg
119KB, 1600x800px
>>33046838
If it's all matching numbers you didn't do bad as much as it pains me to say, can't believe we're in that day in age. But I'll share a little anecdote

>be me
>get off work early
>decide to check out a pawnshop down the street to see if they have any good deals or gunsmith specials in a barrel
>read all the time on /k/ of all the great buys found at pawnshops so I get my hopes up
>walk in
>you could say I found a lot of gunsmith specials
>about all of the guns on the racks
>rusted beat up over under they probably paid some guy 50 bucks for
>$500
>worn out old Henry lever action they probably Jewed off a grandpa
>$1100
You get the picture
>far end of the shit excuse of an inventory
>see good looking SKS
>ask for price
>$225
>no way
>ask to see it
>figures, not a single matching number to be found
>can't complain, fair enough price for at least great condition, even if it doesn't match
>filling out 4473, on the second page, about to sign
>bitch walks back up to me
>yeah sorry I read the price tag wrong
>it's actually $450
>mfw
>try to explain that it's not even fucking worth near that
>in one ear and out the other
>she's the owners daughter and doesn't have the authority to lower the price
>what the fuck ever
>turn 360 and walk away
Fuck pawnshops

I know they have to make a profit and all but it's fucking slimey to give people half of what their gun is worth, even if it's not even worth triple digits, and then try to sell it for what one would cost brand new
>>
>>33046934
It's pretty ridiculous. Even at the gun show some people were selling beat up M91/30s for like $350 and saying "hurr durr make me an offer". I realize you want a good deal for yourself but I'm not going to spend that time arguing with you to get the the point where you're only raping me a little on the price. Just give a straight honest price and we'll both be happy.
>>
>>33046934
Some pawn shops are great, others are super Jews. There are 3 pawn/gun shops near me and 1 has good guns and always gives me great deals on whatever I buy from them while the other 2 overprice all their guns by at least $200-$300 and sell scopes and accessories above MSRP.
>>
File: my personal arsenal.jpg (1MB, 3264x1840px) Image search: [Google]
my personal arsenal.jpg
1MB, 3264x1840px
Got my Early (pre-1956, so used all Russian Machining) Chinese SKS for $350. All matching.
Sucks I was too young for the ~$200 days
>>
>>33047835
First gun I ever bought was a Chinese SKS at a gun show. I got the SKS and 1k rounds of Sapsan 7.62x39 (non surplus, lacquer coated steel cases, non-corrosive primers) for under $300.
>>
How do I get cosmoline out of the cleaning kit vagina in the stock? It's all just coated with big gobs of the shit.
>>
I got my m59 by the same price. Its the best we can do these days... i do love it tho. Also i live in a cucked state.

I think you did good /k/owboy.
>>
Man, I want an SKS but they are WAY to small for me me.

My lanky arms cant handle it comfortably.
>>
>>33047835
>>33047883
Kys Samefag
>>
>>33051034
Honestly it's not bad. I changed my stance a little and square up a bit more than usual and it's actually pretty comfortable
>>
>>33049453
Take off the butt plate
>>
>>33051885
Yeah I did it's big gobs way up inside the vagina. I can't just wipe it out or anything
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.