[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is /k/ so touchy about pistols? The "stop liking what

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

File: browninghprhprofile[1].jpg (75KB, 585x347px) Image search: [Google]
browninghprhprofile[1].jpg
75KB, 585x347px
Why is /k/ so touchy about pistols?

The "stop liking what i don't like" autism in regards to pistols is at least 5 x as strong as it is in rifles (pic related), and the owners are even more touchy about scratches on pistol exteriors that in no way affects function.
>>
>>33041842
Because /k/ is full of autism? Myself included?
>>
>>33041842
/k/ is touchy about everything. It's not just pistols.
>>
>>33041842
Hi-Power is such a beautiful gun.
>>
There's way more competition in the pistol market in general. Also pistol manufacturers cater to different preferences in action/ergos/size so there's more differentiation among the consumer base. That's my theory at least.

Can't comment on the scratches autism though.
>>
>>33041842

Glockfags started it decades ago.
>>
>>33041842
Because /k/ doesn't own guns, let alone shoot guns.

I've seen so many people unironically discuss which pistols are more accurate on here that it's saddening.
>>
File: hayate-the-combat-butler-315361.jpg (260KB, 1060x729px) Image search: [Google]
hayate-the-combat-butler-315361.jpg
260KB, 1060x729px
>>33041842
>Why is /k/ so touchy about pistols?

Because 4chan is full of spergs

>The "stop liking what i don't like" autism in regards to pistols is at least 5 x as strong as it is in rifles (pic related)

Spergs+Purchase justification

>and the owners are even more touchy about scratches on pistol exteriors that in no way affects function.

spergs+safe queen syndrome
>>
>>33042781
>I've seen so many people unironically discuss which pistols are more accurate on here that it's saddening.

Fixed barrel wins
>>
>>33042762
Glock fags are the worst, amiright?
>>
>>33042813
Pistol ammo is for the most part too anemic to be affected by barrel harmonics anyway
>>
redpill me on CZ75's
>>
File: CZ75b Omega.jpg (3MB, 2197x1316px) Image search: [Google]
CZ75b Omega.jpg
3MB, 2197x1316px
75 is love

75 is life
>>
Handguns are the one thing you might actually end up using to save your life outside of some retard SHTF WROL BBQ scenario.
>>
>>33043238
But why the fuck does it matter if there's a scratch on the outside of a tool that you intend to use then?
>>
>>33042781
For fuck's sake stop with this stupid shit. It isn't even a 'meme' anymore it's just dumb.
>be american
>be 18+
>don't have a felony on record
>have money (even a NEET can accomplish this with autism bux)
There. It isn't any harder than getting an anime girl doll, yet nobody on /toy/ says that "hurr /toy/ doesn't actually own toys."
>>
>>33044597
Are to implying that person that buys waifu pillows is capable of making rational decisions like budgeting. It is a dumb meme, but every board has a pretty unhealthy number of posters that are interested in but don't/can't participate in the subject matter.
>>
>>33043214
I am one with the CZ
The CZ is with me
>>
>>33041842
Because /k/ is a horrible place to go to for any real advice.
>>
File: image.jpg (72KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72KB, 1024x576px
Y'all mention handguns?
>>
>>33045485
mk23 troll is so 2010
>>
>>33045498
What about it is trolling? It's a great pistol.
>>
>>33045498
>
Stay mad poorfag.
>>
>>33045485
if you want a meme gun the size of a toaster just get a Deagle

actually, get 2 gold Deagle with tiger stripes, one for each hand
>>
>>33045562
>meme has you so riled up that you suggest a different meme
The Meme 23™ wins.
>>
>>33045590
23 and Deagle is the same meme
>>
>>33045604
The Mk 23 is actually a good pistol though.
>>
I like that Hi Power. Just bought one so the wife can shoot it too at the range.

She's got tiny hands and they make everything look huge when she's gripping. Hi-power works for both of us.

I love the gun, I love her, and she loves the gun and she loves me.

Hi-power owners are noble and magnificient people, but Glock owners are total ass-licking fags. With AIDS. Fuck those guys. Faggots.
>>
>>33045287
I can understand if your in a cucked country that makes it ridiculously hard/impossible to legally acquire a gun, but in America you have no excuse. The ability to budget isn't even required.
>dammit I spent $500 of my monthly 'tism check because I saw some /k/ shitposts and all I got is this lousy glock
>>
>>33043374
>>33041842
Most pistol manufacturers make guns that all are meant to fit relatively few categories. There are plenty of major manufacturers making polymer Striker fired pistols out there, resulting in lots of different followings with relatively minor differences. This is one example of a specific market.

On the scratch meme, the only thing I can think of is the idiot scratch with 1911s and some other guns, and this should be made fun of, it's not just cosmetics but it's a retard way to fuck up a gun.
>>
>>33045623
the whole concept of an offensive handgun is forced

then you make the offensive handgun the size of a small smg, a regular sized smg if you put a suppressor and LAM

so why bother
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.