[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright /k/ serious question. my roomates are taking care of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: image.png (711KB, 640x634px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
711KB, 640x634px
Alright /k/ serious question. my roomates are taking care of a 3 yr old because the father is a shitbag.
Ive for some reason become protective over this child. When is a good time to start teaching firearm safety
And to teach her about how to use a firearm
Shes 3
Any fathers on /k/?
Biggest fear for this kid:
She becomes a liberal and hates funs
Help me /k/. May the /k/ube guide me
>>
File: 1486556421594.jpg (243KB, 605x789px) Image search: [Google]
1486556421594.jpg
243KB, 605x789px
not a dad but I'm going to talk anyway since its 4chan.
The sooner you teach them, the better. I mean don't start her off with fucking .500 guns but the sooner she's exposed to guns the less likely your fear will become reality
>>
>>33041621
>e for some reason become protective over this child. When is a good time to start teaching firearm safety
You're dumb, don't do this.
>>
>>33041621
I was 7 and my brother was 4 when our dad first took us shooting.

I can't give you an answer, though. It depends on the kid. When they're old enough to understand what to do and how to respect the weapon, you make the call.
>>
>>33041621
>Any fathers on /k/?
Yes but they're all terrible. Allow me, a kissless virgin with a great deal of experience regarding young women obtained solely from anime to guide you. Get that bitch a bolt action .22 as soon as she reliably puts the square block through the square hole. Make her actually use it, but make it a reward not a chore. If she does well don't molest her that evening.
>>
senpai shes 3 years old there are more important thing to be learning instead of how to properly handle fun toys
>>
>>33041723
Fuck you but thanks
>>33041736
Thank you
>>33041759
Not a paedo but thanks
>>
>>33041788
>Not a paedo
You don't expect me to believe that do you?
>>
>>33041621
>airsoft
>pellet/bb gun
>.22

in that order. start her off whenever you feel she is mature enough.
>>
>>33041621
Nobody actually starts to form their own opinions that aren't fed to them daily until they're in late middle school or high school. They don't start getting stubborn til high school either.

Don't be a retard but wait until they're between 7 and 10. Assuming the roommates aren't hardcore liberals, she won't become a hardcore liberal. Ask her politely when she's around 8 if she wants to go shooting (after making it apparent over the years you enjoy it and participate regularly) and if she wants to shoot, then take her when she's around 7 or 8. Tell her she's coming with you when she's around 9 or 10 if she refuses your offers when she's 7 or 8. Don't be a jackass about it, but say she has to do it because you want her to understand what guns are, their dangers, why people enjoy it, etc.

Start her with a .22 and don't exceed that unless she actually wants to. Don't be retarded on that front for the love of god. Make it exceptionally clear that the gun itself isn't dangerous, when empty it's nothing more than a glorified club, and throw in a "guns don't kill people, people kill people" but with a less obvious phrase.

At the very least, she'll just decide she doesn't like to shoot firearms, which is perfectly fine. She most likely won't be anti-gun or if she is, it'll be a phase during high school or college. If she gets really anti-gun, offer to take her shooting again and use a logical argument against her if she refuses.

And don't overthink this bullshit. You have atleast 4 years til it's a smart thing to take her shooting, atleast 6 until you have to take her, and atleast 11 until she starts to form political opinions. You don't even know if she's smart yet, what kind of shit she likes to do, if she's an athlete, etc. yet.

Most likely the roommates will take the kid with them when they inevitably move out.
>>
>>33041877
Most useful info in this thread thus far
Thank you but (not to sound like a recruiter) but i just want to have her be a normal person thats not a fucking pansy about guns
>>
>>33041788
>paedo
>thinks it's smart to do anything with other people's children
OH you're a dumb Britshit, that explains it.
>>
>>33042202
But im american and brits are anti gun
Im progun try again
>>
>>33041827
>cap gun
>airsoft
>pellet/bb gun
>.22

Fixed that for ya. They still sell paper caps & cap guns, so it's never to early to enjoy the smell and explosion, no matter how small.
>>
>>33041621
>Ive for some reason become protective over this child.
>Someone else's child
Top kekest this can't be true.
>>
>>33042917
Friends kid
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.