[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"I know you are partial to German..." >"But

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 314
Thread images: 23

File: John-Wick-2-Poster-NYCC.jpg (123KB, 1400x700px) Image search: [Google]
John-Wick-2-Poster-NYCC.jpg
123KB, 1400x700px
>"I know you are partial to German..."
>"But perhaps you will prefer something from Austria"
>tfw John Wick trades a sexy P30 for a Glock Product Placement

It hurt man.
>>
>>33040263
It's because he trained with a glock.
>>
>>33040263
>It hurt man.
Why do you think he screams when he opens the box
>>
>>33040404
I assumed the gun exploded.
>>
Trying to find that article from a few months ago about the firearms industry paying for product placement in big movies just like fast food or car companies.

Glock probably paid millions for that. I'm sure ((((H&K)))) didn't offer enough.
>>
>>33040650
JW2 was a lot more obvious about its product placement. There is a scene when he's getting new guns (he had to go to Rome so his stash had to stay behind) and the guy is naming them like John fucking Wick never saw them before. The Glock, AR15, and Benelli were the most blatant.
>>
I hate riced out glocks so much.
>>
>>33040263
Show me, where on the plastic, that Gaston touched you.
>>
>>33040749
>the guy is naming them like John fucking Wick never saw them before
For the benefit of the audience.
>>
>>33040852
They didn't name a single gun in the first one. The audience only sees "pistol", "shotgun", "automatic assault rifle" anyhow. You knew HK paid for that slow motion draw with the P30 in the club and that's all it needed.

When you start flat out naming things it sticks out even to normies and not in a good way.
>>
Those don't look like stock Glocks, this show makes me want to customize my G34.
>>
Well Taran Butler did Keanu's weapons training, and so the weapons were all provided by Taran as well.

Just stating their names was a bit weird though considering they weren't even stock guns (aside from the benelli from what I saw). The guy who showed them to John could have at least mentioned they were all custom jobs by Taran Tactical, just to make them seem more special and for advertisement.
>>
I always wonder if someone where to home invade Keanu what would happen.
>>
>>33041583
He'll sit with them and talk to them about life until the police arrive. No, I'm not making this up.

http://www.tmz.com/2014/09/19/keanu-reeves-home-intruder-stalker-obsessed-fan-arrest/
>>
>>33040263
just watched it on laptop - fairly decent cam copy.

judo. judo everywhere. but first one was better.
>>
>>33041649
First one was a tough act to follow. I wish JW2 had been a prequel and showed what he did to 'get out' of the russian syndicate. That way at least DaFoe and the other people could have all been in it.
>>
>>33040864
The first one wasnt aiming for a normie audience.
>>
>>33041685
>I wish JW2 had been a prequel and showed what he did to 'get out'
That's John Wick 4.
>>
>sequel is like watching a videogame
They had a fucking knifefight in the subway and no one gives a fuck?
>>
Ill probably check it out tomorrow. High hopes for it, but
>>33041685
is right.
First one only had a few stumbling points and is by far and above one of my favorite action films.
>>
>>33041973
It's NYC. Also people DID give a fuck, they moved to both sides of the subway then ran away the moment the doors open.
John Wick is also a bit of its own little universe where this underground assassin syndicate controls everything. People don't fuck with them.
>>
>>33042008
Okay what about the part where he must have got shot/stabbed/choked/tossed/etc. at least a hundred times and he still didn't die? Is John an immortal or something?
>>
>>33042023
What about the part when it was an action movie?
>>
>>33042023
He got his shit pushed in pretty hard in the first one too.
>>
Also what the fuck is up with Morpheus in this? Is he like the ghetto version of the mob?
>>
>>33040263
The HK is in that photo too
>>
>>33042069
Reused prop, there was also a P30 without a hammer. Basically a gun that doesn't exist.
>>
>>33041685
John Wick - The Impossible Task
>>
>>33040263

He used a glock for his backup weapon for the last movie. Plus he does a lot of his three gun comps eith a glock. So he could of asked to change it over to a weapon system that he himself likes
>>
>>33040263
Just because it's austrian doesn't mean it's a glock

Steyr did some fine pistol as well
>>
>>33042494
He calls it a Glock 35. I'm pretty sure it's a glock.
>>
File: equipped for total failure.jpg (22KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
equipped for total failure.jpg
22KB, 720x480px
>>33040263
ITT:

>mimimimi Gleck paid them to use Gluck brand Glicks otherwise they would have used the superior HK mustard race!

HK femlets, when will they learn? Glock rules supreme and HK can never hope to compete.
>>
>>33042957
The only thing more satisfying was how they shit on 1911s.
>>
>>33042985
lol I laughed in the theatre when the guy pulls out the 1911 and tells him it's got 7 rounds, and Wick is like "wtf are you serious?", then later runs out of ammo after only 7 shots, looks at the gun in disgust, throws it away

lol 1911 BTFO xD

seriously, the two movies make me feel like someone involved in the movie browses /k/ a lot. It was basically /k/ the movie.
>>
>>33042023
His suit was armored.
>>
>>33040749
Pretty sure he was giving John Wick Keanu Reeve's 3 gun loadout. If you watch his training videos it's the same gear.
>>
>>33040263
It's a cliched three gun set-up.
That whole seen was total cheese.
>>
>>33042985
>>33043019
really? didn't intend to watch it because of the airshit in the first one but if this is true, I have to now....

>JW needs to be told that a 1911 has only 7 rds

that's cringy though.
>>
>>33043114
He didn't ask, the hobo guys just were that autistic about guns to spurt it out.
John knew that 7 rounds was in no way enough for what he was trying to do, that's why he's like "You're sending me to kill a mob boss with only a 1911, what the fuck?"
>>
>>33043114
yeah...well you get the one guy explaining that, and the other guy explaining "here's a glock, here's an AR-15, here's a benelli m4"

as if a professional gunman doesn't know wtf a glock or AR-15 is. It was just wankery for the audience though, so i can look past it. Maybe we'll get some new gunnies out of it
>>
>>33040650
>(((H&K)))
Is this true?
>>
>>33043245
He's a professional killer, not necessarily a "gun person".
>>
From what it sounds like, the first one has more operating and gunplay while the second has more shilling, kung-fu and meming
>>
>>33042985
>>33043019
>>33043114
The look of disgust was because it was a Kimber though.
>>
>>33043294
>1911 fags actually believe this
>>
>>33043292
definitely more meming but it had more gun fights too.
They gave him a bullet proof suit to make the movie more believable lol.
>>
>>33043292
No, the second one actually goes further with the operating. The kill count is like, 50 more people in JW2 (including two with a pencil). It does focus more on building the crime world, though.
>>
>>33043288
>He's a professional killer, not necessarily a "gun person".

>i'm a professional carpenter, I have no idea what a saw looks like or which brands make the best saws...
>>
>>33043311
Kind of lame; I liked that he got his shit kicked a bit in the first one. Sounds like a poor excuse to just turn it into a bullet soaked 80s style action flick; but fuck it I'm watching it tomorrow anyway.

>>33043319
As long as the gunplay is decent I'll be more than happy I think. Like that they're building on the world a bit as well.
>>
>>33040864
Like the 'wormhole explanation' in Interstellar.
>>
is Al Swearengen featured too?
>>
>>33041645
gotta love Keanu
seems like a swell guy
>>
>>33043288
fair point I guess.

>>33043292
no. second one has more gunplay. neither really have "operating", he just goes around in a suit with guns. second one sees more rifles and shotguns and stuff.

more meming though.
>>
>>33040263
Anybody else find the movie funny instead of dramatic?

The entire theater was laughing at points.
>>
>>33040864
Does he at least look at him with an "are you for fucking real?" face afterwards?
>>
>>33043394
desu senpai he gets pretty fucked up in JW2 as well

Gunplay is about the same as the first. There's a few funny gun moments though; definitely mocking the usual gun features in most movies
>>
>>33041553
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpr8oqyjKIc

On the one hand, he put as much effort into learning guns for this as he did martial arts for the Matrix trilogy.
>>
>>33043427
>more meming though.
what does this even mean
>>
>>33043438
He's off frame. Maybe it was added in post so Keanu couldn't object or offer to outbid Glock to get the bullshit out of his movie.
>>
>>33043430
I never really felt the movie was trying to be taken seriously
it just seemed like it was just trying to be a fun action movie

but yeah there was a lot of laughing in the theatre, the part with the most laughter was when John was asked if he was here to kill the pope
>>
>>33043430
It's supposed to be a dark comedy at times. Especially when it comes to how the assassins behave in the hotel.
>>
>>33043377
I'd compare it to guys in the military, or really experienced hunters or old fudds. They might be crack shots and really skilled, but all they know is "muh 30-06" and "muh remington" or whatever. They may not be as autistic about gun brands and specific models as /k/ is.

>>33043394
he still gets fucked up in the second one. He just has a bulletproof suit for a part of it to make him last a bit longer. It even avoids the trope of taking shots without even flinching, he gets shot through the vest and knocked on his ass and hurt.
>>
File: IMG_0822.png (769KB, 840x420px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0822.png
769KB, 840x420px
>>33040263
You guys remember like a year ago when the video sent of Keanu running 3 gun came out and they said he was training for this movie? That is why the a gave him the loadout they did, that is what he has trained on and runs in 3 gun. >>33043079
This

>>33040749
Not everyone is as autistic as you, some people in the audience may have been pleased to Hearn the name of the weapons used. Some of the gun people like me can be happy to hear them say the real names of the weapons and feel smug about already knowing. They should not expect everyone's to be an unhappy gremlin like you who expects everyone else to be on your power level.
>>
>>33043394
>I liked that he got his shit kicked a bit in the first one. Sounds like a poor excuse to just turn it into a bullet soaked 80s style action flick
Nah, the dude still gets beaten up, hit with a car and shot. This time he has better protection though.
>>
>>33043451
>glawk brand glawk
>shitting on 1911's for 7 rounds
>Morpheus is back
idk there's some more.
>>
>>33043019
>then later runs out of ammo after only 7 shots, looks at the gun in disgust, throws it away
Nope, he reholsters it at first, and partway through finds another mag for it.
>>
>>33043451
> bulletproof suit liner that stops bullets but bruises like fuck
> tiny suppressors that make the gun completely silent (like to the point of mockery in one scene)
> Kimber 1911 is given to JW, and he instantly hates it, and it serves him terribly
> Sucks the glock cock pretty hard
> Taran tactical is never mentioned by name, but the logo is everywhere
> General gun shit

Still a damn good movie
>>
>>33043487
I take it you squee'd with delight when Kurt Russel pulled up a bucket of Corona Brand Corona for Vin Diesel, because you knew what that beer was, but Kurt was still polite enough to mention it by name for all the people ignorant to beer.
>>
>>33040749
Hey, it could be worse. At least he didn't start sperging out like Snake when he got a custom 1911.
>>
>>33043486
yes, it's full of little internal jokes like that. both movies reference the "he killed 3 men with a pencil.....a fucking pencil!" like 2-3x. It's a little wink to the audience when he then kills two guys with a pencil.
>>
>>33043490
>He runs away from shit loads of gun fire
>Writers realize that'd be dumb as hell to survive
>Throw in a le magic invincibility vest
>Fuck it that'll work
>>
>>33043516
Snake wasn't rattling off a trillion brand names though
>>
>>33043487
wait did that video actually come from him training for this movie?

totally makes sense then.......JW2 basically has the exact same weapons he used there......that's what he trained with.
>>
>>33043468
I think the most laughs were during the part where the two are just casually walking, trading shots, and nobody notices.
>>
>>33043547
>totally makes sense then
How? he used co2 operate airshit in the first movie? did they use blanks in the second?
>>
>>33043545
I think you're exaggerating. When Wick got the AR, the armory guy just said "AR-15." He didn't say "hey here's this Taran Tactical AR customized by Taran Tactical by the excellent people at Taran Tactical, hey audience buy Taran Tactical!"
>>
>>33043502
meh. but still. shitting on the 1911 made me chuckle

>>33043510
>implying bulletproof material that still results in knocking him on his ass and breaking ribs isn't more realistic

>suppressors were wankery. stupid scene.

>shitting on 1911's for ammo capacity was a good feature, not a problem
>>
>>33043559
Fuck that triggered me. That entire fight was James Bond tier stupidity. Actually, the entire movie.
>>
>>33043568
the second one has a decent bit more gunfire.

reeves was already into guns before this, and he probably trained for the first one too. Just saying, the second movie sees him using the exact guns he was training with for that movie. Obviously not a coincidence.
>>
>>33043487
Nice. I love popping that video up from time to time and am getting into 3-gun and speed shooting myself.

>>33043490
>>33043478
>>33043439
>>33043458
Nice. Pretty excited for it.

Also, sub-topical, but apparently Chris Pratt is a huge /k/ fag too.
>>
>>33043569
No, he said "Here's an AR-15 with a fancy BCG and a Trijicon 1-6 power Accupoint"
>>33043576
oh wow an action movie isn't 100% realistic wtf i hate hollywood
>>
>>33043604
Will Smith is a quiet gun supporter too I hear. it sucks they can't all be Ted Nugget and not give a shit.
>>
>>33043576
Pretty sure that was only for comedy. Reeves knows enough about guns to know that the little suppressor bit was complete bullshit.
The rest of the movie had decent gunfighting. I especially liked how instead of using full retard spray-and-pray, Wick was double-tapping every single enemy he faced.
>>
>>33041553

I was so happy they never said the words Taran Tactical
>>
>>33043616
Ted Nugent is an obnoxious asshole.
>>
File: 800px-John_Wick2_AR_01.jpg (49KB, 800x332px) Image search: [Google]
800px-John_Wick2_AR_01.jpg
49KB, 800x332px
>>33040263
Thought it was interesting that the Sommelier offers Wick the AR and it's actually an AR...semiautomatic and everything. I first assumed it was typical Hollywood firearm ignorance and that they were just confusing all scary black rifles as ARs.
>>
>>33043616
Chris doesn't talk politics or his hobbies much, but he has stated that he's currently on a diet where the only meat he eats is from something he or a friend has killed on a hunt or fishing trip currently. Which is pretty rad. He seemed like a cool dude in parks and rec and all the interviews and behind the scenes he's done so it's nice to hear he holds up. Very well rounded person.

Didn't know about Smith though. Interesting since he seems pretty "blue pilled" these days.
>>
>>33043114
Do you mind if describe the scene to you? You should just go see it
>>
>>33043650
>shoots with both eyes open
Fuck that's relly noice m8
>>
explain.

why am I autistic? lol

I just wasn't a huge fan of the scene when he fights the black dude in the subway. It was significantly less believable than the rest of the film. like no, the entire film isn't super 100% realistic, but it has a certain level of realism and believability and suspension of disbelief required. That scene just kinda broke that immersion a bit.
>>
>>33043650
>when Wick was double-tapping dudes left and right in the tunnel with that sexy Djibouti Shooty
Muh dick
>>
>>33043664
Wil Smith is in an open relationship with his wife (aka, probably cucked) and his son/daughter (he can never tell which) is losing his/her mind. He's got the look of a man who all his life wanted a normal, happy family and seeing it crumbling around him he's doing everything he can to keep it together. Like when his wife made that big stink about the oscars or whatever and he was like 'well...we talked about it and guess I'm staying home too'

I've seen it in co-workers when they can't go out. It's sad really.
>>
>>33043609
>>33043655
>Sh-shuht up its jusht akton movee!
Except that John Wick didn't have any of the problems its sequel does. It's not autistic to expect accurate fighting from a sequel to an original that was famous for it.
>>
>>33043616
>Will Smith

Trash. Just utter trash. Even for a nigger.
>>
>>33043760
He isn't. his wife and son on the other hand...I feel bad for the man.
>>
>>33043755
>Except that John Wick didn't have any of the problems its sequel does
there is nothing realistic about singlehandedly wiping out the Russian mafia.
>>
>>33043789
No it doesn't. DaFoe saved him more than once and was following him around the entire time because, get this, they're friends and DaFoe was old and could only snipe from a distance.
>>
>>33043760
He used to be good. But nowadays, you can see the soul being sucked out of the dude.
>>
>>33043789
>>33043796
It can be done. Putting on a magic vest and shrugging off dozens of bullets and slams from speeding cars cannot be done. Pretty simple difference.
>>
>>33043792
>He isn't. his wife and son on the other hand...I feel bad for the man.
>best paid jewlywood actor
>I feel bad for him

yeah. nah, He used to be a good guy back in The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air when they used to school BLM Malcolm-X types about why they are stupid but those days are long gone.
>>
>>33043860
You think anyone can get knifed, thrown, back facing down, onto a wooden dance floor, then get up and walk perfectly fine to a hotel and only need three stitches? The whole movie is bullshit. It's no different from DieHard.
>>
>>33043962
Die Hard is a documentary. Few know this!
>>
File: 400px-JohnWickAlfieAllen.jpg (24KB, 400x167px) Image search: [Google]
400px-JohnWickAlfieAllen.jpg
24KB, 400x167px
>>33041583
>Be me, Russian mobster
>Break into some nobodies house
>Kick the shit out of him
>Kill his puppet
>Steal his Boss Mustang
>mfw that nobody was John Wick
>mfw he kills me and everybody I know
>>
File: 0.jpg (9KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
9KB, 480x360px
>>33044091
>Be Russian Kingpin
>Made a ton of money and gold coins doing Russian Gangster shit
>Have a fuckup son
>Know he'll never take over the business cause nobody respects him
>Hang out with the Mayhem guy from those insurance commercials because why not?
>Son kills John Wick's car
>Son steals John Wick's dog
>Wait...that's wrong, right?
>yebat' ya p'yan
>>
>>33043979
its true.
Bowling Green Massacre.
Nakatomi Plaza.

both real events.
>>
>>33043755
The first movie was the exactly the same, you faggots have elevated it in your minds (I liked it before the normies did!). When you go and watch a fun movie, try and have fun you stupid cunt.
>>
>>33040519
That meme was old and tired three fucking years ago. Maybe it's time we put it to rest?

I have a Glock 17 as my secondary and have never had any issues with it.
>>
>>33043377
It's like you've never listened to professional drivers talk about cars... they're idiots who get paid to drive fast, not prepare tunes.
Some people do jobs because they're good at them, not because they like them
>>
>>33043559
The biggest laugh in my theater came from Tarasovs facial expressions as his big henchman is screaming at the top of his lungs from getting kneecapped
>>
>>33046931
both my glocks have had zero problems (17 g3, 20 g4)
>>
>>33040650
There's one about gun companies and videogame developers.
>>
>>33040263
>Chooses functional but economical gun with advanced custom work done instead of overpriced and overrated HKshit

Seems like a good decision to me.
>>
>>33040767
t. poorfag and/or fudd
>>
>>33046931
Glocknade happened a lot because Unsupported Chamber + Cast lead fouling + Super hot loaded handloads.
>>
>>33040263
That was pretty fucking stupid. And the suppressor scene in the subway. And the part where he gets shot and stabbed and keeps performing at peak levels. Also the club scene was worse than the first. I seriously don't know how this got rated higher than the first. The first was so much better.
>>
>>33047245

That whole sequence of him up in his office shitting his pants in terror was funny as fuck.
>>
>>33047761

Unless you're at a competitive level, like getting paid for it level, a riced out Glock is a waste of money.
>>
>>33047750
>functional but economical
>advanced custom work
Pick one.
>>
>>33048582
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KjQk244oW9c
>>
>>33042135
>what is LEM trigger
Fucking casual
>>
>>33040749
>The Glock, AR15, and Benelli were the most blatant.
Really? I found the Kimber most blatant.
>>
>>33041649
found the kike
>>
>>33048748
I'd agree but they shit all over the Kimber.
>>
File: 1395388095838.gif (2MB, 285x160px) Image search: [Google]
1395388095838.gif
2MB, 285x160px
I was boggled by why he went for an AR-15, why not a nicely dressed up M4?

Seems like Wick would have a lot more use for a select fire rifle in his situation
>>
File: adfafasfdasdfasdf.jpg (159KB, 1400x700px) Image search: [Google]
adfafasfdasdfasdf.jpg
159KB, 1400x700px
>>33042135
But it does have a hammer
>>
>>33042008
Why is New York so antigun if half the fucking population are in assassin clans and have rpgs and shit stashed in their hideouts?

Jesus imagine if gun control is just a leftist trick to keep folks from straying from assassin approved weapon dealers.

>Leland Yee is actually an arms fanatic for the Assassin New World Order.
>>
>>33040864
Yeah cause we dont see threads with people asking us to to identify "x common fucking gun" all the time right
>>
>>33049590
We do because we actually care about that sort of thing. I walked out of the original JW wanting to know exactly what HK he was using. But, I know most people (aka, not /k/) don't give a shit. They just see 'big pistol', 'small pistol', 'assault canon',etc. They don't give a shit.
When you have the guy actually spoonfeeding the names of things to the audience it feels off. Especially when the guy he's spoonfeeding it to on camera is this near mythological murder machine who can kill someone with a pencil.
>>
>>33049728
>near mythological murder machine who can kill someone with a pencil
Big deal, a clown did it first
>>
>>33042957
I don't understand, he is holding a USP. That's a german soldier. You can even see the accessory rail has no slots.
>>
>>33049454
Yeah, that was fucking ridiculous. Literally every single fucking person on screen was in some way connected to the mob or the Continental murder network. And the only cop ever seen was clearly in on it, too.
>>
>>33049815
The director explained this, he also explained the suppressor scene

>Captcha: ROAD Kevlar
They know.
>>
>>33049728
> walked out of the original JW wanting to know exactly what HK he was using. But, I know most people (aka, not /k/) don't give a shit

You have any idea how many guns have been sold because some relatively average person saw it in media and thought it was cool? And how many people have bought guns because they thought it was another gun.
>>
>>33050037
The director shouldn't have to explain something that doesn't make sense in his own damn movie
>>
>>33050244
>You have any idea how many guns have been sold because some relatively average person saw it in media and thought it was cool?
Probably 90% of S&W Model 29s, for one thing.
>>
>>33040263
That's Keanus glock you dumbass
>>
>>33047972
So it's 100% your own fault
>>
Just got back from it.
Pretty enjoyable.

The salesmen wasn't nearly as clumsy or out of place as you all made it out to be.
Bullet Proof suit was dumb, silencer scene I saw as a tongue in cheek extreme example of what normies think they do.

Also I've got to admit that I not totally want to start looking into glocks and semi-auto shotguns.
>>
>>33052057
I kinda want a glock too. Only because he used it.
>>
>>33052075
Ya, I'll admit that I'm thatguy. Fucking marketing worked on me.
Godamn it Neo.
>>
>>33052057
>Salesman scene wasn't out of place
You're right, because the movie was filled with dumb shit just like it. The scene made no sense, and the writers must've watched too much James Bond or Suits to write that "smooth banter".
>Its a wine tasting haha so funny
>Timm fur dehssherd! Xd
>>
>>33040263
because it's Hollywood and they know nothing.
>>
>>33042023
John Wick, like all of Keanu's characters, is just a version of Neo.
>>
File: Dr Sage and Mr Hide.jpg (11KB, 199x253px) Image search: [Google]
Dr Sage and Mr Hide.jpg
11KB, 199x253px
>>33040263
Can we stop having shill threads for this stupid fucking movie marketed to teenage boys

I torrented the first one to check it out because I constantly see it referenced on here, and it was ridiculously stupid and awful.

Not /k/ at all. A pubescent fantasy.

Fuck off.
>>
>>33052605
Please elaborate on your assertion that, e.g., Theodore Logan, Johnny from Johnny Mnemonic, and Kevin Lomax are versions of Neo in more than just the broadest Campbellian sense.
>>
>>33052706
>Kevin Lomax
Didn't Kevin Lormax become Constantine, who is just a biblical version of Neo?
>>
>>33052633
say that to my face not online and see what heppens.

wick is the film version of affliction t shirts
>>
>>33052057
It's kind of like getting a civic and modding it out. It's okay at the start, for what it does. But if you pour a lot of money into it, it's pretty cool. That goes for any car or gun, but the aftermarket is really there for you if you have a glock.
>>
>>33053388
When you have a civic and start modding it, it looks like garbage and you should have gotten something better in the first place.
>>
>>33053388
So..you're saying hispanic and asian teenagers are glock owners?
>>
File: ChoSh.jpg (12KB, 423x186px) Image search: [Google]
ChoSh.jpg
12KB, 423x186px
>>33053436
>asian teenagers are glock owners
>>
>>33053388

No amount of money is going to make a civic not shit.

Swap in a LS6 with appropriate drivetrain, stick drag slicks on the front, and you can probably get 9s 1/4 mile times but it's still a FWD econobox shitvic.
>>
I'm just using civics as an example. They are totally the glocks of the car world.

>>33053423
You don't have to make any visual modifications to it.

>>33053436
I don't think Asians like civics but I don't know any Asians.

>>33053510
I kind of disagree. I wouldn't want to take one around a track but there are fast civics. It's still FWD but they can be fast.
>>
>>33053709

Civics are a terrible example. You can't exactly fix FWD, a shitty bendy flimsy chassis, and a half-assed suspension design without rebuilding the car from the ground up.

A better example would be something like a Miata. That's a proper cheap platform to build a track car off of.
>>
>>33053388
Ya, I see tons of Glock parts at all the local gun shops and the bi-monthly gunshows. There's a lot there, but it's tricky to see where to start and I hate the safety trigger thing they have; but then again aftermarkets.
>>
>>33053823
Remember we're talking about Glocks. I like Glocks but come on. It's funny you mention flimsy chassis when you're talking about a polymer frame gun.
>>
>>33053852

Glock polymer is pretty decent, they have their formula down pretty good

They're not like FNXs that turn into rubber when it's over 90° out
>>
>>33053852
Comparing guns to cars is always a flawed exercise.
>>
>>33052204
I think you might have actual autism my dude.
>>
/tv/ here
Anyone on /k/ have a list of what guns were used in the film? (I remember I think a Glock 27 and an AR15)
The variety seems to be way higher than in the first.
>>
>>33053911
I like Glocks, you don't have to defend them. I just made a weak comparison to civics. I guess miata would have been better since that's what everyone's buying these days. I just make it a point to smoke every miata I see.
>>
>>33054024
Apparently.
>>
>>33054071

I'll be honest, I think it was a G17mod4
>>
>>33049013
But that would be illegal.
>>
>>33041645

Actor/Operator/Crisis Negotiator, how can one man so utterly based?
>>
>>33040749
The guy selling the guns was a sommelier. Him not saying what the gun was and it's "features" would be like him just giving samples of wine without even saying what kind of wine it is.
>>
>>33054080
>I just make it a point to smoke every miata I see.

Why? They're not exactly known to be fast cars at all.
>>
>>33042023
There can be only one.
>>
>>33054103
No clue, I just like picking up trivia. Thanks though!

>>33054131
This. It was a pretty clever way to do a sales pitch without being too intrusive. Flowed pretty well I thought and didn't pay it much attention otherwise.
>>
File: IMG_0164.jpg (1MB, 3198x2382px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0164.jpg
1MB, 3198x2382px
>>33053388
Kind of want to start modding my block 19. It's not that comfortable to shoot honestly, and a better trigger and some new sights could do it some good

As retarded as those little divets under the trigger guard look, they actually look like they'd fit my hand a lot better than the stock frame, but I don't want to rice this thing out too much.
>>
>>33040749
> product placement
>AR15 brand AR15
>>
>>33040263
>Gets handed a Kimber
>Visible look of disgust on his face

I loved it.
>>
>>33054147
Because I think it's funny. They put money into making a slow car still slow. Lipstick on a pig. They probably look down on civics like you.
>>
>>33043732
>When Wick switches to the M4, takes a good 10 seconds to clip the belt on, continues doing fucking double taps with 00 buck because of muscle memory from his rifle, then uses his fucking match saver TWICE to execute dudes
>>
>>33054286
I've been wanting wings for a few days now. That was the thing I couldn't remember to get at the grocery store. I was like, damn, there was something I'm supposed to get. Fuck.

You should definitely mod your glock. Mod every gun. Why not make them better? If you don't like it, you can take it off.
>>
>>33043819
The money tho. Wouldn't you be willing to shave off a tiny bit of your soul every time the studios offer your another 15 million to just play yourself?
>>
>>33054345
John Wick is just an alchemist. Transmuting operators into meatloaf and smoothies.
I fucking loved that shit, shotguns don't get near enough play in action movies.
>>
>>33054670
They really don't. Unless it's

BOOM
chick
chick
boom
>>
>>33054345
>Knows he could have to kill dozens of people
>Better take a low capacity shotgun!
Why the fuck wouldn't he take a Saiga 12 or something
>>
>>33054383
yeah that pic was from the superbowl. I was going to order some from a pizza joint and then was like fuck it I'll just make them myself. Made 16 wings for the price of a 5 wing meal at a pizza joint.
>>
>>33043300
I work at a gun range. Kimbers are garbage.
>>
>>33046931
>>33047254
my husband carried a glock for a year and then one night we were attacked by dindus and he tried to shoot them and it blew off his hands and he died.
>>
>>33054854
Glocks raped my mother and killed her when they exploded.
>>
>>33054854
Shame the plastic shrapnel wasn't enough to take out your enemies and you.
>>
my dad was a 1911 guy his whole life. i convinced him to try a glock and bought him one for christmas. He took it to the range and it blew up and killed him. how am i supposed to live with myself /k/?
>>
>>33054788

The biggest Saiga stick mags are 10 rounds, and already pretty unwieldy. Drum mags are ridiculously huge and prone to hiccups.

Meanwhile the Benelli is 9 rounds (7+1+1) internal capacity and you can always top it off. Also unparalleled reliability with basically any ammo because fancy italian self-regulating gas system.
>>
>>33051742
Other .40s at the time with fully supported chambers could handle it, though.
>>
>>33044127
Kekd
>>
>>33040263
>Glock Product Placement
Gaston would NOT greenlight that.
>>
After seeing the poster, I feel it would have been more appropriate for the sequel.
>>
File: 1405839236717.jpg (68KB, 558x532px) Image search: [Google]
1405839236717.jpg
68KB, 558x532px
>>33046931
You know what else came out of Austria?

Hitler.

>Glock confirmed evil.
>>
>>33041553
He did mention that they were custom. He talked about the flared magwel and the custom porting.
>>
>>33043755
They used literally the exact same unrealistic suppressed gunshot sound in the first one.

They are both good movies. The first one is more novel, the second one is more polished.
>>
I did not like the second movie at all.
>>
>>33041973
Blah blah secret underground society blah blah whole world is run by professional assassins and mobsters blah blah

Which is presumably why John Wick murders like eight people in his daily commute and yet no police ever notice.
>>
>>33052633
oh hey look. Stop liking what i don't like. the post
>>
File: wanted-film-vs-comic0031[1].jpg (208KB, 1280x916px) Image search: [Google]
wanted-film-vs-comic0031[1].jpg
208KB, 1280x916px
>>33060147
So kind of like a shittier version of Wanted?
>>
>>33043019
>It was basically /k/ the movie.

I didn't see any 10mm Glocks, Aliengear holsters or shitty shooting so I don't know what you're talking about.
>>
>>33060525
I dunno what movie you watched but there was a ton of shitty shooting. Fuckers couldn't hit John when he was 5 feet away.
>>
>>33054130
when you've lived for centuries I'm sure you can pick up a plethora of skills
>>
>>33060655

They did hit him, dozens of times, he just had a bulletproof suit
>>
>>33060519
IDK about the comics, but if you think there was anything redeeming about the Wanted movie other than seeing tomb raider's ass you are wrong.
>>
>>33062041
The movie was indeed garbage, yes.

The comic is about an implied DC-like alternate reality where the villains all ganged up, beat the superheros, made everyone forget what the world used to be like, then ruled it from the shadows. The main character's superpower is being really preternaturally good at killing people.
>>
>>33044127
Fuck that was the mayhem guy how did I not notice that
>>
>>33050037
Link pls
>>
>>33053510
You don't know shit about cars super chief.
>>
>>33043514
>being this much of an unhappy gremlin
>>
>>33040519
chuckled audibly
>>
>Do the impossible to be with your QT
>Marry her
>She gets sick and dies
>She sends me a puppy as an after life gift to help me get over her
>Feels hit again hard
>Shortly after take your car out to get your new pupper supper
>Some Russians compliment your car
>Drive home
>They break in later that night
>Kill your dog
>Beat you
>Steal your car
>Seek revenge
>Get it
>Some limp wristed italiospaniard faggot comes in asking you to be the old you again
>Say no
>He burns your house down
>Forces you to kill an old friend
>Unsurprisingly he then tries to kill you
>Get revenge, only other option is dying
>Be blacklisted pretty much from Earth
All he wanted to do was to be left alone
>>
File: t44t4.jpg (24KB, 635x355px) Image search: [Google]
t44t4.jpg
24KB, 635x355px
>tfw HPA won't pass because of the suppressor scenes in this movie.
>>
>>33063082
Literally my biggest problem with the John Wick movies is the idea that Wick is this legendary super-assassin for whom killing is as easy as breathing and about whom people speak in hushed, fearful tones, yet at the same time nobody seems to have any qualms about needlessly fucking with him or trying to murder him from a close enough distance that he can easily retaliate or just generally not staying out of his way and letting him do what he wants like the 800-pound gorilla he is.
>>
>>33064191
Well, be fair, Theon had no clue who John was, and Viggo let his pride come before his pragmatism by refusing to hand his son over.

Santino was just a smug asshole who thought he could eliminate John before he became a problem.

And everybody else was literally doing it for the money.
>>
>>33064306
7 million seemed so damned little to risk killing John Wick at any distance other than 100s of meters. Especially so close to the post-russian mafia massacre.
>>
>>33064398
There were assassins willing to violate Continental rules just to kill John for $2 million, so it's probably safe to say that most individual contracts don't actually pay out that much. Most likely a lot of the assassins going after him were low level ones who wanted to get rich quick.
>>
>>33062041
Shame cancer got rid of Lara Croft's boobs.
>>
>>33064457
That's the same vibe I got. Most of them John killed really easily. The only one who gave him real trouble was the bald dude and he had personal reasons to begin with and would have killed John anyhow.
>>
>>33064457
>>33064398
Also remember there are a SHITLOAD of assassins.

So supply and demand kicks in.

Remember johns number was like 6 or 7 digits...each number could potentially be an assassin or a crimelord or those weird bodyguards 'alive or dead' which is ridiculous.

Also the price was 14 million at the end since the Continental guy doubled it.
>>
>>33064516
Either there are a lot of assassins or Johns number is so long because the Continental and its underground network has been around a very long time.
>>
I'm sensing an end where he ends up murdering all 12 crime lords and assumes the role of a literal crime king only so people will stop fucking with him and leave him alone.

Much like Jackie Chan, he didn't want no trouble.

>>33064457
>Not wanting to be able to boast you killed John fucking Wick and get all the free drinks and mad pussy and baller contracts you could ever want.
>>
>>33040263
When he said "Glock 34" I came because I have a 34. Then I saw it was a nigged up POS. Anyone else see all the Vickers Tactical symbols?
>>
>>33064667

except it was taran tactical, not vickers.
>>
>>33064590
I'm going with a lot of assassins and maybe some other organizations. Since it seemed like a target designator.

I'm okay with that, since there are other 'crime' brotherhoods too like the two bodyguards and crimelords.

Although I doubt the mooks and support people are included besides the big guys like the car dude or the hotel concierie
>>
>>33064667
It was the only way to make a glock look like a decent handgun.
>>
>>33064674
Oh I thought it was a Vickers. Guess it makes more sense since Taran was the one that trained Keanu. I think that the 2nd was a bit less "classy" more geared towards normies
>>
File: 7a4.png (103KB, 800x430px) Image search: [Google]
7a4.png
103KB, 800x430px
>>33064191
Personally, I think it's just the proud human tradition of not listening to advice. People say "Don't fuck with John Wick, he will metaphorically rape you" and you think "Hey, maybe I'll be the one who finally gets him" despite all evidence to the contrary. Or maybe those old geezers who talk about him killing fucks with a pencil are just bullshitting, there's no way it's real!

tl;dr people are stupid.

>captcha: select all squares with gondolas
>>
>>33063082
even in fiction he is forever destined to live a hard lonely life
>>
>>33054071
Just check the IMFDB
>>
>>33043438
i see that face and say "ted dont be dead, dude"
>>
>>33067126
... can you imagine if the actor makes a cameo along with hugo weaving in the next movie?
>>
>>33054916
same way the rest of us grown-ups do. heavy drinking.
>>
>>33043294
I like 1911s but still wouldn't take one into firefights if it were up to me
>>
>>33048097
Pretty sure what's a waste of money is subjective. If I had a coupe 19s I'd put an RMR & shit on one
>>
>>33040749
All made by his company too
>>
>>33041553

He named the Trijicon Accupoint which I thought was cool
>>
>>33042342
This
>>
>>33043319
that's not operating, it's gratuitous, almost self-mocking action.
hugely disappointed in it, 1 was just so much better
>>
>>33064457

I thought John made a comment to Perkins during their fight at the hotel about how she wouldn't get out of bed for less than 3 million.
>>
>>33041973
>They had a fucking knifefight in the subway and no one gives a fuck?
In the first one, Jimmy the cop knocks on his front door and sees a body on the floor and bullet holes everywhere and tells him about a noise complaint.

I mean, I'd say it was just a noise complaint too and then call for backup when I was five blocks away but clearly Jimmy didn't do that.

Like other posters said, the gangsters control everything and the cop is on the payroll or something.
>>
>>33052884
>Constantine = Neo
The fuck is wrong with you bro?
Constantine is half conman, half dabbler.
>>
>>33041713
Nah, that's 3. 4 is going to be the sequel to 2 and it will be released as a double feature.
>>
>>33060519
Is that Aramakai in the background? As in the Chief from Ghost in the Shell.
>>
>>33043616
Will Smith is a Hillary supporting gun grabber who is openly racist against whites. He's a braindead kike and a shill.
>>
>>33070379
>The Professor - Solomon Seltzer, mad scientist, has dominion over one fifth of the Earth. A "Level 9" intelligence, the Professor's motivation for crime is to fund his scientific research.
>>
>>33070406
Don't you have 4 holocaust denial threads in /pol/ to be screaming in?
>>
File: 600px-JW2G26.jpg (122KB, 600x537px) Image search: [Google]
600px-JW2G26.jpg
122KB, 600x537px
>>33042564
He's says it's a Glock 34, not 35.
As well as a Glock 26 for his backup.
>>
>>33070593
http://tarantacticalinnovations.com/john-wick-combat-master/
$1350 to have them do that to your Glock.
>>
>>33070675
Never said it was good or a good idea.
Just pointing out that it's a 9mm as apposed to the .40 the guy I replied to suggested.
>>
>>33070541
Kill yourself with a rope, marxist trash
>>
>>33046931
this reaction is why its still funny you autist.
>>
>>33070693
>Marxist because I told you to go where you belong
Eat shit.
>>
>>33070693
Confirmed for /pol/tard.
Go back to where you're taken seriously. /k/ is really not amused by edgelords and retards, this is not a political board, it's a technical one.
>>
>>33064863
i think that when you see the john wick already bleeding and walking funny you think that you have a better chance. Of course that would be the last mistake you make
>>
>>33060519
Yeah basically.

You'll see when you see the movie. It's taken to ridiculous heights.
>>
>>33069921
>implying she'll get in my bed for less than $3 million
>>
File: noose on the loose.jpg (36KB, 638x748px) Image search: [Google]
noose on the loose.jpg
36KB, 638x748px
>>33070738
>>33070841
>>
>>33052204
>The scene made no sense
In what fucking way did that not make sense? They took an upper-crust wine connoisseur and replaced the vino with guns. It's perfectly in line with the hidden assassin network the previous movie established. Go back to /tv/ and then slit your own throat you tryhard.
>>
>>33071453
>In what fucking way did that not make sense?
The part where Glocks and AR15-brand-AR15s are the vin du table of guns, probably.
>>
>>33071481
Almost like they're insanely practical and customizable to suit the individual needs of a professional killer or something...
>>
>>33071481
The Glock he chose is a $1200 custom-order and the AR15 costs over $4000...
>>
>>33071415
Nice self portrait.
>>
>>33071513
$1350 just for the customization on top of $600 for the gun itself.
>>
>>33071533
Yeah I goofed there
>>
>>33071513
I don't doubt that a Honda Civic Type R is a very nice car, but it's still a Civic, despite costing as much as a low-end 911.
>>
>>33040263
He trained on guns customized by Taran Tactical Innovations and Taran Butler personally trained him and let him shoot thousands of rounds on his range.

He shoots the "Combat Master" gun from TTI. His AR and his Benelli are both from TTI. Taran gave Keanu definitely a Combat Master and definitely AR. Not sure if he gave him a shottie.

But basically they wrote it in because it's what Keanu trained on and Taran Butler was hired to do work with Reeves and Taran has a relationship with most of the major armorers in Hollywood.

Plus they probably thought it sounded cool for the guy to talk about compensators and shit.
>>
File: hand_damage.jpg (126KB, 779x920px) Image search: [Google]
hand_damage.jpg
126KB, 779x920px
>>33046931
>I have a Glock 17 as my secondary and have never had any issues with it.
>>
>>33067448
You are wrong. Wasting money is objective. Whether or not you realize it is a waste depends entirely on how intelligent you are. People throwing money at video game skins don't think it's a waste. They're wrong. Glawk Berfegshun fanbois don't think replacing literally every single part of their shitty gun is a waste. They're wrong. Both are stupid and wasting money. Whether or not they are pleased with the result is irrelevant.
>>
>>33043019
>the guy pulls out the 1911 and tells him it's got 7 rounds, and Wick is like "wtf are you serious?"
Yeah this bothered me. It felt like everyone talked down to JW about guns, especially in this scene.
>>
>>33043094
How is it a cliched 3-Gun set up when literally every three gun set-up is Semi-Auto pistol, Semi-Auto-Shotgun, and Semi-Auto rifle?

And of that, it's probably literally 95% Glock, 90% Benelli, and 98% AR. It's not cliche, it's just what it is.
>>
>>33074184
>le gun = car maymay
This is a great way to determine if someone is 16 or not.
>>
>>33043510
The silencer scene is pretty great though. It's funny.
>>
>>33040852
>for the benefit of the audience
I hate this shit
movies aren't there to educate me, and if the audience doesn't have the knowledge to understand the movie's content, they should learn and then fully appreciate it upon a second viewing
>>
>>33074251
You one of those ultra-cheap /biz/raelis who brags about stealing handfuls of ketchup packages?
>>
>>33043219
Pretty much this. Morpheus was "helping" by giving him a gun. The part where he bites back was only giving him seven rounds.
>>
>>33074342
>if the audience doesn't have the knowledge to understand the movie's content, they should learn and then fully appreciate it upon a second viewing

/k/ movie threads sure are fucking cancerous.
>>
>>33074503
/k/ may very well be one of the few places on the internet that is worse at discussing movies on a level of sheer incompetence than /tv/. It's really not something to be proud of, either.
>>
>>33041553
Huh, I assumed all the Glocks were Salient Arms shit like the first movie
>>
>>33070675
I'm a huge faggot, so I kind of want that.
>>
>>33074251
Okay, I'll bite: what wouldn't be a waste?
Running the gun stock despite the trigger and sights being bad, the slide release being too small, the stock not being grippy enough, etc.?
Spending thousands of dollarydoos on pistol after pistol in a vain quest for the one that's the least shit straight out of the box?
Hiring a team of engineers and master gunsmiths to design and realize a bespoke snowflake gun that meets your every slightest preference?

>>33074561
If it makes you happy to have the Glock 34 from John Wick 2, go for it.
It's no worse than the people who spent $400 on a Model 29 because they wanted the gun from Dirty Harry. Better, even, when you take inflation into account.
>>
>>33074561
Remember that's only the smithing
At the end of the day you end up with a $600 glock with more than DOUBLE the amount of custom shit added.
You could have THREE Glocks for that same price.
>>
>>33054305
Because it had 7 rounds. Wick was planning on killing a lot of people, 7 rounds simply wasn't enough. People have pointed this out earlier, that Wick isn't a "gun guy" he wants a weapon that can kill as many people as possible. He would probably take a fucking Hi point over a revolver simply because of more rounds.
>>
File: 1484675223150.jpg (33KB, 527x497px) Image search: [Google]
1484675223150.jpg
33KB, 527x497px
Saw yesterday, liked the first one better, still a fun enough ride. Only thing that triggered my 'tism was the fact that they paid enough attention to some things like use accurate and different foley sounds i.e. removing a 1911 mag, but forgot to put rear sights on the rifles near the end. Fuckin choreography won me over though.

>mfw buddy snuck a fucking handle of bourbon in on his crotch and got absolutely shitfaced near the front row the whole time
>>
>>33075010
>John Wick Chapter 7: In Da Hood
>>
File: IMG_7755.jpg (47KB, 480x321px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7755.jpg
47KB, 480x321px
>>33075010
On that note, I think that the third one should have a scene where he has to use a revolver. It'd be cool to see a brief bit of Wick operating with a wheelgun
Could even make it a tacticool 8-shot to fit the setting
>>
>>33040650
We'll probably never know since Glock is still a private company.
>>
>>33075034
Yeah I loved the movie but it was weird how some of the gun shit was right on but then they went full retard in other parts. I.e. suppressors make guns so quiet people 1 foot away can't even hear anything. I guess normies really like that part so whatever I guess they gotta make it entertaining to the lowest common denominator.
>>
Saw it yesterday. It was OK. The shootouts were great and his three gun skills really shined, but the rest of the movie was kind of retarded. I understand that they are really into establishing that the world that John Wick inhabits is a fantasy world, and not intended to represent reality, which was only implied in the first one, but it seemed like they introduced a bunch of new characters and concepts without giving any time to flush it out. The second half of the movie in general really started to unravel.

{spoiler alert}
if John Wick is a legendary assassin that literally had the Russian mafia pissing their pants in the last movie, then why the fuck are hundreds of ordinary people who are part time assassins trying to kill him for a measly 7 million dollars? (I'm sorry but I'm going to do something that is more than likely going to get me killed, I'm asking for more than that) Personally I wish they killed him off like they did the leatherbitch in the last movie, and then the next movie is him shooting demons in the underworld, DOOM style.

Either way it's worth watching, but not as good as the first one. Also that fucking silenced pistol shootout scene pissed me off real good.
>>
>>33075196
>John Wick Chapter 13: Battle Out Of Hell
>>
>>33075196
see
>>33064649
>>
>>33075196
>why the fuck are hundreds of ordinary people who are part time assassins trying to kill him for a measly 7 million dollars?
Because it's a lot of money and people do stupid things for much smaller amounts of money than that.

Hired killers aren't the smartest of people, do you think that hitman is a profession that people routinely retire from? It's not a job where you're likely to get old.

Most of them would die young or in jail.

One of the things I liked about Looper was how stupid it made most of the gangsters, sure the actual kingpins were smart guys but the muscle, including the protagonist, were morons.
>>
>>33043688
I felt that too.

>supressors are literally silencers
It's like they just ignored what made John Wick good in the first place.
>>
>>33075934
>what made John Wick good in the first place
A barebones plot that exists as a Carmackian justification for an hour and a half of Keanu Reeves murdering tons of dudes?
>>
>>33075934
Almost everybody on the filming crew knew that it's total bullshit. That scene was just tongue-in-cheek comedy. I didn't think it belonged either, but you're not giving enough credit to Keanu and the rest of the crew if you think they were doing that seriously.
>>
>>33041973
>>33060147
>>33060519
Who the fuck cares about writing in an action flick(kino).

If you go see it expecting anything more than eye candy, you're literally retarded.
>>
>>33075969
>Story in a game
That's true enough for Carmack games but good story elevates a game and some games are classics purely because of the story.

Bioshock would have been a decent game without the story but nothing more, the story was what put it on another level.
>>
>>33075969
That's what I said. John Wick is good because it doesn't give a shit about story, just the unrealistically realistic gun-fu. That part is the only bullshit hollywood-tier gun-fu that I didn't feel belong there.
>>
>>33076006
Yeah, but I shouldn't be laughing through a serious, edgy action flick.
>>
>>33076098
>serious
I can't even tell what's ironic anymore
>>
>>33043406
Right.
>>
>>33056587
>Implying Hitler was evil
>>
>>33074975
not to mention the half year it apparently takes them to do it. lol wut
>>
>>33076207
>allegedly killed six gorillion Jews
>lost WW2, allowing historians to permanently associate white nationalism with the aforementioned mass murder, making all future attempts to secure the existence of our people and a future for white children that much harder, and enabling the antinationalist guilt culture that's destroying Germany, and, by association, the rest of Western Europe
>>
>>33076367
>>33076207
Do you really need to sperg this shit everywhere you go on the internet?
>>
>>33076212
>not to mention the half year it apparently takes them to do it. lol wut
Backlog, I would think. If they're hand done and they get a decent number of orders, it could take a while to get through them.
>>
>>33040263
I like the part where they are casually shooting silencers in the train station and nobody notices. And where he does a tactical mag swap and racks the slide. For what purpose, Keanu? All that training and you still perpetuate movie gun bullshit?
>>
>>33076367
>white nationalism
>our people
Gtfo you racist Nazi bitch.
>>
>>33076367
>Reminder that there's no such thing as White
>There's Germanic, Celtic, Gallic, Romanic, Slavics, Scandics, Iberians

>White is a homogenization and blanding process to make all of the above into WASPs and lose their original cultures because they have the same skin color
>>
>>33078305
JIDF please.
>>
>>33078334
>>Reminder that there's no such thing as White
Nice try Schlomo.
>>
>>33078353
Awww, mad I pointed out your flawed philosophy?

I am also English, German, and Norwegian, so as "white" as you can get.
>>
>that part where they mocked the 1911
1911 fags BTFO
>>
>>33043451
Takes some three gun bullshit combo instead of a mk48 and a extra belt.
>>
>>33044091
I bet the roles this dude places cockblocks him really hard...
>>
>>33043319
With a fuckin' pencil.
>>
>>33076526
Is joke.
Thread posts: 314
Thread images: 23

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.