[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm playing with this idea for a while now- what is the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: mralf.jpg (133KB, 650x900px) Image search: [Google]
mralf.jpg
133KB, 650x900px
I'm playing with this idea for a while now- what is the cheapest and most reliable way to build my own military grade militia?
Before we talk about the human factor (Mainly training)
What equipment I will need for squad of 20 people? how many snipers, how many Grenade launcher, Vehicles, Communication devices, etc.
>>
>>33027158
~400k based on us average 17.5k per soldier + extra for grenades
vehicles and more shit? another 100k, easy.
>>
>>33027158
For the U.S.?

I'd say some basic bitch AR-15's and AR-10's for your DMR/"Sniper" role. Surplus Glocks/M9's/9mm Tokarevs if you even plan on giving people sidearms. You won't be getting grenade launchers or explosives, at least not military grade. Get some quality flashbangs/smokes from the civilian market.

As far as gear, some cheap Multicam fatigues and a hodgepodge of whatever MOLLE gear people want. Maybe plates if you have the cash. Helmets could be old PASGT's or even stalhelms or Volksarmee steel helmets. Cheap surplus boots.

I don't know dick really about radios but for vehicles I'd say some modified F250's or a couple old military diesels and CCV's, cash permitting.
>>
>>33027158
Paint your faces black and buy them all AK's?
>>
File: fatlitia.jpg (56KB, 432x304px) Image search: [Google]
fatlitia.jpg
56KB, 432x304px
>>33027158
just remember OP, if they aren't obese then they are an alphabet soup plant.
>>
>>33027158
>Militia
>Attempting to organize for conventional force on force combat

This is why US militias are trash. Well that and the lack of personnel standards and anything resembling logistics, PR control, and administration.

Focusing on "wut rifle is most oper8ir for muh militia guise?" is some basic bitch thinking that misses the forest for the trees.
>>
I'd say the purpose of a militia is to fight against an imperialist minded invader.

Knowing that's the task, and the end state is inferior force defeating a superior one, surprise and maneuver are the only proven effective methods.

You'd be good with just a mil surplus lbv, and an armor defeating weapon/ammunition. Probably wouldn't even want to have more than 4 magazines on you as your force is sure to lose prolonged fire fights as enemy enablers are brought to bear.

Honestly the sand niggers have the right idea, civvies and ieds.

Tl;dr ~$800
>>
>>33027247
>>33027290
If you've never had a fantasy about how YOU would equip or run some kind of military force, you're no true /k/ommando.
>>
>>33027158
>Militia

hello random alphabet agency

I don't know about militias but I remember a dream about a marksmanship club outfitted with

AR
Simple 3 cell chest rig
ifak
Motorola i355

if someone loses they aren't losing much, if they win they need to be able to carry stuff
>>
>>33027464
Oh I have. and then I did the sensible thing and joined the national guard.
>>
>>33027643
>sensible
>national guard

pick one
>>
>>33027158
This is where a Ghost Gunner would come in handy.
>>
>>33028049

isn't this that glorious whore which did the whole facial abuse thing? man, when will the sluts learn that no amount of fucking 'hashtag/new start' will erase the shame they carry in their meat pockets?
>>
>>33028091
Yeah, that's the one.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.