[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Honestly, why buy both a house and a car when you can just buy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_8678.jpg (135KB, 600x380px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8678.jpg
135KB, 600x380px
Honestly, why buy both a house and a car when you can just buy a Stryker? Like, you can live in it and drive in it. And just to make it better, if someone fucks with you, they better have people praying for their asses. Can a house or a car do that? Didn't fuckin think so.
>>
File: 1487290046364.jpg (41KB, 500x336px) Image search: [Google]
1487290046364.jpg
41KB, 500x336px
i want see were this thread gos.
>>
>>33019215
Poor gas mileage and doesn't store a freezer. Also shitty internet.
>>
>>33019260

1. who gives a shit about gas mileage when you can just invade a country with oil
2.just bolt it on the side or some shit
3. who needs internet when you have a massive gun?
>>
>>33019215
>Doesn't like cold weather
>batteries a shit
>stock engine a shit
>rws can only handle a mk.19
>fuel likes to leak into the crew compartment
>frontal armor can only deal with hmg fire. anything more, and it's a shit

Honestly, the only /k/omfy seat in the stryker is the driver's hole.

It's a war mini-van anon. Just get a surplus rg-31 if you want an up armored truck. Either way, the maintenance requirements will put you into an early grave.
>>
>>33019215
Poop
>>
>>33019298
Extra armor by using your food supply, I like it.
>>
>>33019365
This 100% loved being a driver but hated all the bullshit that happened to the Stryker.
>>
>not amphibious

you niggers don't know the meaning of the word /comfy/
>>
>>33019215
shit, i was so convinced to get the m113 but now its a toss-up
>>
>>33019215
They cost $5 million.

For that much money, I could buy a whole estate around here and enough guns to make the Waco cultists cry.
>>
>>33019365

Why didnt they just use the turret with the 25mm gun like Canada did with the LAV3?
>>
File: 1487170305689.jpg (78KB, 517x650px) Image search: [Google]
1487170305689.jpg
78KB, 517x650px
>>33020591
>a fucking leaf
>>
>>33019215
Fuck off, Drebin.
>>
>>33020619

Its a fair question, 25mm guns kick ass.
>>
>>33020591
Because an LAV III's turret limits the number of infantry it can carry.
>>
>>33021270

Then do what we did and buy more LAV IIIs, If our measly budget can handle it then yours can for sure.
>>
>>33021366
Counting all variants the US has around 7 Strykers for every LAV III Canada has.
>>
>>33021419

Exactly, you can afford lots of them so make up for the loss of 2 seats in the back by purchasing an extra LAV for every 3 LAVs. More big guns, less eggs per basket.
>>
>>33019215

Former 19D Cav dude here.

A: The Stryker MGS is a piece of shit that does not work right and is cramped as fuck.

B: They are alright inside but the older ones with bench seats were way more comfortable than the single jump seats they switched to.

C: They brake down all the fucking time.

However they are fast as fuck and smooth riding. They are the Cadillac of battlewagons.
>>
>>33021503

>They are alright inside but the older ones with bench seats were way more comfortable than the single jump seats they switched to.

They switched to those seats so you dont shatter your spine when a bomb goes off under it.
>>
File: wicked_witch.jpg (46KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
wicked_witch.jpg
46KB, 400x300px
>>33019215
>Can a house do that?
>>
>>33021541

Yeah, but you end up shattering your spine anyway when you try to sleep on them.
>>
>>33019365
>Doesn't like cold weather
Nothing likes cold weather anon.

>batteries a shit
If they are so shit, why are thier battery cores illegal to own? Like fuck, they were busted and the scrap yard still paid me $130 per core and told me not to notify the cops.

>stock engine a shit
CAT Industrial engines are not shit (or is that not the stock ones?)

Yeah.. no argument there, that's shitty.

>fuel likes to leak into the crew compartment
That sucks.

>frontal armor can only deal with hmg fire. anything more, and it's a shit
Are you expecting more than HMG fire while living in it?
>>
>>33021749
>>33021764
Spoilers only work on boards where things can be spoiled, anon.
>>
Why limit ourselves to the Stryker? There are places you can buy old slavshit armored vehicles. Gas is expensive, sure, but can it really be that much worse than rent? Some of them are pretty roomy, once you're only providing for one guy and a few possessions instead of a squad or two. Get a bike or a moped for the day to day stuff, save money on heating/air conditioning, never worry about shitty landlords again...

Fuck lads, I'm considering it. Could probably scrape up enough cash if I sold my truck and all the stuff I own that wouldn't fit.
>>
>>33019215
Why bother to buy shitty copy, when you can buy original?
>>
>>33019215

A tank is cheaper and won't leak all over you.
>>
>>33023377
>too wide for street legal

It's like you don't even know how to research.
>>
>>33023412
And what cops are gonna do?
>>
>>33023377
>wheeled m113
>everyone rides on roof cause it's safer
>>
>>33023445
>Doesn't know what infantry protection is
>>
This is my favourite post on /k/
>>
>>33023449
a bad meme
>>
>>33021652
>nothing likes cold weather
Sus-v does
>batteries not a shit
When i cant run the supplimentary trainer for the gunner on on-board power while the truck is running, there's a serious issue.
>cats dont suck
The original engine is too small for the truck. That's why theyre nearly doubling its hp for the next generations
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.