[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I just got $20,000 from an accident settlement and I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (38KB, 391x369px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38KB, 391x369px
So I just got $20,000 from an accident settlement and I'm looking at purchasing 1 good rifle. Help me blow my cash. No more than $2000 on rifle though...
>>
>>33015133
Russian AK-47, 6 extra magazines and as much ammo as you can afford.
>>
Ruger 10/22
>>
>>33015142
Never listen to 10/22 retards OP.

Get an AR and whatever else you want. Buying a .22lr gun with your money is stupid, especially if you don't hunt.
>>
>>33015199
>Says the tacticool retard.
Not the person you're replying to but everyone needs a 10/22. It's an excellent bug out rifle.
>>
>>33015133
>I just got $20,000 from an accident settlement
>Help me blow my cash

Cocaine and prostitutes.
>>
>>33015199
It's a joke. This is a joke thread.

>>33015237
Person he replied to here. .22 LR is good but not as a "bug out" anything. The only .22 worth owning is a pistol for killing varmints.
>>
>>33015133
Vz58, then drop money on the alernate stock style. If you buy a fixed, get a folder.
My favorite gun I've ever held for many years running. Best jack of all trades rifle I've ever seen.
>>
>>33015298
>Person he replied to here. .22 LR is good but not as a "bug out" anything. The only .22 worth owning is a pistol for killing varmints.
Good luck hunting squirrels or rabbits with a 7.62 or 5.56. Not to mention, the .22 is the type of rifle you use until you can attain something with a bit more power. You're also not going to carry nearly as many 7.62 or 5.56 as you can .22lr.
>>
>>33015356
I already have a .22lr... And I'm not into AR platforms.
>>
>>33015237
>excellent bug out rifle
>pretty neato plinker and nothing else
ftfy
>>
>>33015133

M82a1 because why the fuck not?
>>
M1 SOCOM
>>
>>33015133
Hi Point 9mm carbine, spend the rest on ammo
>>
>>33015279
Out of everyone here this anon is the only one who gets it
>>
>>33015133
I would buy a nugget and with the rest of the money cute clothes, hormones, a couple of dragon dildoes and pay for some mscular black strippers to rub their cocks on me.
>>
>>33015133
Get something you can hand down as a family heirloom and admire, like a collectible rifle, or something really nice like a springfield m1a, or get a customized hunting rifle, with 2000 dollars you shouldn't buy another beater rifle, get something worth $2000
>>
>>33015133
I would probably get an M1 Carbine personally, seems like it would be a fun little gun to shoot but they cost 1k+ if you want a quality one
>>
File: image.jpg (410KB, 1280x635px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
410KB, 1280x635px
>>33015133
Be a man, buy a sexy battle rifle.
>>
Ok, what do you want from that rifle OP? You don't like .22lr and you're not a fan of the AR platform. This is fine, but WHY?

Guns are tools, and not using the optimum tool for the job will always net substandard results. How are we supposed to suggest a tool if we don't know the job?
>>
>>33015133
>So I just got $20,000 from an accident settlement and I'm looking at purchasing 1 good rifle.
Get a transferrable MG.
>No more than $2000 on rifle though...
Get something from Fulton Armory.
>>
>>33015356
But that's what he just said, you fucking retard.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.