[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wal-Mart sporting goods associate here. Next time you're

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: liberalbullshit.jpg (66KB, 938x628px) Image search: [Google]
liberalbullshit.jpg
66KB, 938x628px
Wal-Mart sporting goods associate here. Next time you're in wally world, feel free to talk with us as long as you want at the gun counter. I love standing around and talking shop and it gets us out of having to do stocking or counting if we can legit say we were helping a customer
>>
File: afterfocus_1479270435256.jpg (36KB, 350x257px) Image search: [Google]
afterfocus_1479270435256.jpg
36KB, 350x257px
>2011 + 6
>going to walmart ever
m8 idk where you live but my local walmarts are filled with blacks and mexicans. Even the local targets are a shit.
>>
>>33014814
South Alabama and we get $22/brick .22lr in a least weekly. We have 20 regulars a day by just asking about those
>>
>talk to the gun counter guy
Thatd be fine- if i can ever find him/her. The conter is deserted 90% of the time.
Btw i was at walmart the other day and saw a marlin 357 lever action i really want. $550 i think. The bad rep i keep hearing about new marlin has kept me away though
>>
>>33014833
Damn. My walmart doesnt even have ammunition. Target doesn't even have air rifle or fishing stuff.

>Officially moving out of So-Cal in 3 months and 1 day.
>>
>>33014867
Fucking this. There's never anyone around. I'm super glad my Walmart is one of the few that doesn't have ammo behind a locked case.

Also yeah, the only marlin we know is gtg is the 336. And maybe the 1895.
>>
>>33014916
Yeah because we're busy stocking and doing menial shit
>>
>>33014814

The key is to go to Wal-Marts in upscale communities. Upper class people don't go to Wal-Mart and the dregs of society stick to their shitholes usually, meaning that the store is usually quiet, clean, and well stocked. Better selection of clearance items too.
>>
>>33014999
Trips confirm, I'll attempt this today.
>>
>>33015065
Keep in mind, some of those nicer walmarts dont sell guns or ammo
>>
>>33014867
>That wouldd be fine- if i can ever find him/her. The counter is deserted 90% of the time

Pretty much this.
>>
>>33014867
>>33014916
>>33015576
I've bought two guns from Wal-Mart, and I've also bought ammo there on occasion. Every single time I had to go over to the electronics department and have them page sporting goods. It's funny because whenever you hear 'sporting goods, a customer needs assistance' over the intercom, you know someone is trying to buy a gun and/or ammo.
>>
>>33014916
1895 post 2015 gtg lot pf 14 is more hit than miss did not know the 357 marlin lever was out yet but give it a year to iron out initial production and should be fine
>>
>>33014780
the gun counter is why i like walmart over gay shit like target.
>>
File: sfde.jpg (12KB, 233x216px) Image search: [Google]
sfde.jpg
12KB, 233x216px
>>33014780
The last time I was at walmart's sporting goods section, I was trying to buy a box of .30-30. After 15 minutes of waiting for a guy from hitting the button, I found someone stocking shelves and they said they'd get somebody. 10 minutes later a hipster dude shows up (looks like pic related) and opens the glass. I tell him "I'd like a box of .30-30 win, the remington core-lotks. His finger is over the box and i say "yeah that one" he moves over three boxes and grabs winchester brand. That's partly my fault but "win" and winchester are different and the REMINGTONs says "30-30 win" right on the fucking side. Not a biggie but it gets worse, he puts it back and can't find the remington he was just looking at. Finally gets it and puts the box on the counter. I pick it up, put it in my cart and say thanks. He gets pretty offended and says "hey you have to pay for that!" I tell him i'm going to shop for groceries and pay for it before I leave. After a few minutes of redundant arguing he insists that he'll have security throw me out if i don't give him back the box. I paid for the fucking ammo and reminded him that there is no law about this stupid shit and I'm still grocery shopping. Apparently the general populous is made safe by my box of ammo being paid for while i'm walking around the store with it. Could've killed an equal amount of people. Didn't kill anybody. Just like everyone always. Liberals are fucking faggots, I can't stand anyone imposing their own gun control more than the law requires then acting high and mighty about it. I should've green texted this but it was already half typed by the time I realized that.

OP, I'm glad to hear that someone knowledgeable about shooting and stuff is working in that position. You are doing a service by holding a position that could otherwise be filled with a prick like I dealt with. It's nice to have a pleasant conv with good people!
>>
>>33016282
>That's partly my fault but "win" and winchester are different
The 'win' stands for winchester, who developed the cartridge.
>>
>>33016340
Not shit, but I said WIN not winchester. The caliber is .30-30 win and the brand is winchester. 30-30 win is what is written on the remington box, but not the winchester box. That's why I said it's partly my fault, cause it's an easy mistake. This guy was just a fucking idiot though.
>>
>>33014833
HAHA
Erie PA, the Walmart known as the Ghettomart usually always has .22lr, because Leroy don't shoot .22lr just 9mm.
>>
>>33014780
You faggots wouldn't sell me .22LR because its a handgun round.
Fuck you and your company.
>>
File: LaserCats.jpg (54KB, 500x250px) Image search: [Google]
LaserCats.jpg
54KB, 500x250px
>>33014780
Don't take this the wrong way. But I don't buy guns from Walmart.

You have a positive attitude tho, so I enjoy that.
>>
>>33014780
I live next door to a Wal-Mart sporting goods guy.
We just bullshit and have a few beers in the backyard. He brings to .22 to me.
>>
>>33018264
>Erie PA

I am so sorry.
>>
>>33014867
They've gotten better, but they're still kinda rough. I have a 336a, it's one that they don't make now. Even worn it just handles better than anything they've made after. I'd get the henry.
>>
>walmart
>being able to find you fucks to open the case

fucking unicorns. even when we ask someone to find the guy with the keys you're nowhere to be found
>>
>>33018264
Never thought I'd see anyone else in Eire on here
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.