[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What if a gang leader marks you for death? What can the police

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 323
Thread images: 39

File: wat .jpg (28KB, 320x304px) Image search: [Google]
wat .jpg
28KB, 320x304px
What if a gang leader marks you for death? What can the police really do? Lock him up?

Ok say they lock him up. He'll just have someone else kill you. In fact as the leader, he wouldn't have been the one to do it in the first place, some grunt that needed to put in work would be the murderer.

But for shits and giggles say the only person that could and would carry out the deed is the gang leader and they lock him up. Would they lock him up for life just because of a death threat? No. And when that fucker gets out he'll REALLY want to go after you. So what do you do?

Have the police protect you your whole life and have no privacy? Go on a "Witness Protection" type program and run like a bitch? Or do you kill the gang leader yourself and show you can't be fucked with (or at least you die fighting instead of running). But no, that wouldn't be a "Justifiable Homicide" because it wasn't an immediate threat. But what was I supposed to do, go to the police? If the police could do anything gangs wouldn't be a problem in the first place.

I am coming here to ask this because everything I found online has nothing to do with being marked for death, only scenarios that involve walking past a group of gang members that might single you out for no reason. I don't want to know about that shit. I want to know how to legally deal with being marked for death.
>>
>>33014574
kill enough of his people coming after you, that he realizes it's too expensive. Hits aren't free.
>>
>>33014574
You stay ready to kill, nigga.
>>
>>33014582
But can you justify that to the law? Probably not.
>>
>>33014595
>people come after you with a gun
>shoot them
How is that not justifiable.

Also why dont you just move to a different state like Wyoming or Montana
>>
>>33014595
Guess you're dead.
>>
>>33014590
He can still ambush you. Everyone is slippin at some point.
>>
>>33014604
I guess if you're a fuckin' loser.
>>
File: psy.jpg (97KB, 928x523px) Image search: [Google]
psy.jpg
97KB, 928x523px
>>33014574
hire a rival gang for protection obviously
>>
>>33014604
If you're threatened, don't get caught lacking
>>
>>33014604
Look here you fucking spic, I dont "slip" at any point. Whenever I go out onto the street I have my gun locked and loaded. Nobody can surprise because I am constantly scoping out my surroundings, checking for shooting positions and escape routes. Some spanish speaking gang banger will stick out like a sore thumb to my eyes. I will have a bead on his fucking head before he turns the corner.
So no, not "Everybody is slippin at some point" you imbecile.
>>
>>33014601
If someone pulls a gun on you first that would be pretty hard to do anything, especially a gang hit that might involve multiple shooters. This is why I specifically said a threat from a gang leader because if an individual threatens you the law can handle it easily, but a gang not so much. That's why I mentioned going and killing them yourself. Hit em hard so they don't fuck with you, but could you justify that on the grounds that the law doesn't really phase the gangbangers. Obviously you can't go into it like youre the terminator, thatll get you killed.
>>
>>33014661
is this fresh pasta?
>>
>>33014661

Nutnfancy?
>>
>>33014595
Yes.

Self defense is a thing anon.
>>
>>33014661
Oh shit its the Terminator! Hes constantly scanning the environment!
>>
>>33014574
what kind of life are you leading that you have ended up "marked for death" by a gang leader? maybe you shouldn't have got into the meth business retard.
>>
>>33014685
>>33014696
In his defense, you should be at 'yellow' at all times. This isn't hard to do. Be aware of yourself and every single person within 30 feet. Don't get lost in thought. Don't play with your phone. Always be analyzing your surroundings. Know where the entrances and exits are if you are in a building, know where the closest hard cover is and more imprtantly, move quickly and with purpose if outside. Keep doors and windows locked with alarm armed. Keep your firearm accessible and loaded with one in the pipe. Be ready to fight at all times.
>>
>>33014574
So you start to realise that government is incapable to deffend you. It means the medic, firefighter and police is reacting to a thing what already happened.

If you live in a country what enables you to have a firearm for deffence you might get a chance to survive, but its proble that you walk in an ambush if you dont change your lifestyle, you dont moove and soone..
>>
Nuke it from orbit.

Only way to be sure.
>>
>>33014738
Well I "might" be an activist that wants to help minorities. Instead of blaming whitey for everything like BLM does, I believe the gang members are the problem and I speak out against them. Obviously the gangs don't take too kindly to that and they want to kill me. Yes I was aware that that could happen but that doesn't mean I can't defend myself. Also, none of that is true its all hypothetical.
>>
Do what mafia boys did when they were marked. You lay low. Ignore the people telling you to be alert in public. Don't be out in public. Don't be in your town all. Be out of town at a relative's place for a month at least. Let the leader think he's scared you off and start telling his boys to quit looking for you. You'll be forgotten as soon as the next batch of guys pisses off the gangleader.
>>
>>33014574
I will become a woman
>>
>>33014947
Ok makes sense. But if you are an activist against gangs that can't work. it shows that they have won and they can intimidate others. But if you are a regular person that would most likely work.
>>
>>33014945
Did you phrase your feelings to these people in any way other than "Hey guys, don't you think that looting tv stores during racial protests kind of makes us look like dipshits?"
>>
>>33014945
well then hypothetically kill yourself. if you want to hypothetically be an activist, why don't you hypothetically get involved in a youth center and be a hypothetical positive influence in a kids hypothetical life before they get involved in hypothetical gang life.
>>
>>33014574
Gotta kill him and his buddies because they won't stop until you or your family die.

Sadly it's the reality, trying to run and hide won't work because they are like hyenas, shitty opportunistic pack animals.
>>
>>33014945
Gang members are the people. The only way to weaken gangs is disrupt their AO by gentrification because concentrations of toxic minorities permit criminal insurgencies.

Other than concealment, periodic movement, and not living among the enemy it depends on the will of your specific opponent how long you've got.

Best method is help select people with actual human potential ESCAPE the area. You cannot retake doomed areas because their terrain facilitates gang operations.

You could press city hall to demolish as many abandoned buildings as possible. If money is tight, they could make neat piles then come through later with rolloff containers. Study how Rust Belt cities downsize by eliminating the obsolete housing stock which is the base for criminal operations.

Credit to Detroit, arson works too. All that Golden Age/early 1900s shit needs to go, not be rescued, because it's not suitable to modern economic reality. Urban concentrations of poverty embed people where there will never be jobs for them.
>>
File: 1479491896716.jpg (61KB, 1024x472px) Image search: [Google]
1479491896716.jpg
61KB, 1024x472px
>>33014574
Waste tons of money by hiring your good-for-nothing millenial relative to be your security guard.

House and feed him ammo.
>>
Go splinter cell/hitman on their asses
>>
>>33014574
Kill them when they try to kill you. Self defense is perfectly legal. Just have some damn situational awareness and always be packing and ready to rock. In the process law low and try to avoid being seen by basically anyone, probably a good move to get out of town for a while. If you can't lay low then good luck, you better practice often with your carry gun and seek some good training. Gangs can't afford to Jeremiah Johnson your ass forever, drop enough of them and they'll eventually stop. The trick is not being dropped yourself.

If it's street gangs you could always do the sort of things that the mafia or cartels would do to them over something like this. Can't go wrong with some freshly ground paco meat at their next family function.
>>
>>33014595
>known threat on your life from a high profile criminal
>sends people to kill you
>somehow the law would take issue with you fending for yourself against these hired killers
Are you fucking dumb or what?
>>
>>33015024
A big issue with gentrification, however, is that it brings in a lot of do-gooder-feel-good types that end up creating more concentrations of criminal elements instead of allowing them to be pushed off.
>>
>>33014741
Don't live your life at all, don't see movies, don't have sex without a pistol in hand back to the wall and make sure the wall is thick enough. At work don't focus on tasks but rather keep your head on a swivel. Teach your family to sleep in shifts always having one stand watch and another patrolling the property. Don't ever slip by trying to read something or by sending a text. Don't allow unfamiliar people to ever get within range of you. Constantly second guess every thing you see and stay on edge at all times.
>>
>>33014595
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkWgp2abM2w
>>
File: image.png (3MB, 1828x1025px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
3MB, 1828x1025px
>ITT

Just kill them all faggot.
>>
>>33014738
I get death threats for nearly a year when working as a case worker for homeless youth. I went and picked up a 14 year old being trafficked and got her into protection. Her pimp found out it was me and was not happy.
>>
>>33015311
The hero we need, but not the one we deserve.

Also, that cucked reporter.
>>
>>33014945
I hope they rape your wife in front of you and kill you because "helping" literal bandits is not really being a good samaritan.

You deserve being marked by the gang, enjoy your dindus.
>>
>>33015295
Nice description of 'red'.
>>
>>33015519
Jokes on you, I'm a cuck! Hahaahaha, haha, ha, ha. ha.
hehe. My life is in shambles
>>
>>33014710
Kek
>>
>>33014947
>telling his boys to quit looking for you. You'll be forgotten
This doesn't happen.
If they ever did care to actively look for you in the first place, they'll take any opportunity that presents itself thereafter. Minorities aren't quite NPCs.
>>
>>33015499
so theoretically if your friend has a friend who is a reformed prostitute, and she is unable to go back to where she lives because of a pimp. how would you deal with this?
>>
How do you protect against drive-by shootings?
>>
File: 1483212259823.jpg (130KB, 832x690px) Image search: [Google]
1483212259823.jpg
130KB, 832x690px
>>33014574
>What if a gang leader marks you for death?

>kill gang leader
>become new gang leader
>take off mark

Other options
>completely change location and identity
>die
>>
File: 300px-Automag_44amp.jpg (19KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
300px-Automag_44amp.jpg
19KB, 300x225px
>buy a 44 automag
>proceed the Death Wish
>>
Just move somewhere else. You have more important things to do than picking a fight with a bunch of gang members.
>>
>not moving to a militia compound in the Idaho panhandle and laughing as the diversity gets caught in the concertina wire and used for target practice by your 14 year old wife
>>
if you're "marked" by a local street gang, but fucking move one or two states over or even just to a different city

the street gang isn't going to spend a whole fuckload of time tracking you down over some bullshit you said if tracking you down involves driving hours outside their home turf if they even bother to try to find you
>>
>>33014574
if someone "marks" you for death why can't you just kill them as self defense?
>>
>>33014710
Day/k/are is back.
Not having your head on a swivel and checking your six constantly.
Not watching everything and everyone with eagle eyes.
SHYGDDT
>>
>>33014741
Unless you live in Detroit, you shouldn't need to do this.
>>
>>33014574
Go fucking John Wick and take the initiative. The thugs under his control don't matter to the human race anyway. And if he's going to kill you, take the fight on your terms.
>>
>>33015311
why are they always melanonian enriched.
>>
>>33015519
What a nigger thing to say.
>>
>>33018230
So do you avoid all possible threats every time? If not, you will gradually become complacent.
>>
>>33018301
Yes i avoid all threats.
And you will become compliant.
Dont become compliant.
>>
>>33014574
That's the thing about gangs, they have numbers. Get one locked up (or dead) and you'll just piss them off more. The police aren't babysitters. They won't protect your ass unless you have something they want.

Your best bet? Walk the Earf. Disappear and spend a couple years reconsidering the life that brought you to this point. The good news is streetgangs have high attrition. In five years or so, you'll be forgotten. Start over in another town and enjoy your new outlook on life.
>>
>>33014574
Start your own rival gang and kill them all
>>
In this current situation as well. Live in Chicago suburbs. Grandma is downtown in an area that's been going downhill and she refuses to move. Visited her and her neighbors were selling drugs out of her garage, which they took over. Ended up calling the cops on them and a few were arrested and then later released.

Next time I visited they wete flashing guns at me.

So yeah.
>>
>>33018355
>streetgangs have high attrition. In five years or so, you'll be forgotten.

I'd wager a whole lot less than five years
they'll actively look for you for a couple months max if you stop agitating them and make yourself reasonably difficult to find (skip town)

within six months, someone or some other gang will slight them and they'll move on to that
>>
>>33015311
>Four robberies
>Seven men dead

Good goddamn man. Motherfucker has killed more fucking people then most soldiers, for fucks sake.

Also, that fucking reporter makes my blood boil.
>>
>>33014574
Report him to ICE.
>>
>>33018396
Which burb. Which part of the city? You do know that chicago works differently than the rest of the world right?
>>
>>33018473
I'm in Naperville and she's in Midway.
>>
>>33018396
Most of /k/ does not really understand Chicago. They think Chicago lives by the same rules as they do. If you have lived in chicago you know that's so fucking far from the truth it's not even funny
>>
>>33018497
Okay, I'm actually north of you. I moved from elmwood park. I'm off of Naperville road. Midway has been shit for a while.
>>
>>33018497
Do you know which merryband of fucktards you pissed off?
>>
>>33018497
unless they know your address, you're fine in Naperville
you really fucked up by calling the cops, you should've just minded your own business, especially if they were "just" selling drugs

I'm guessing you did it like a moron so that they knew it was you who called the cops instead of calling in an anonymous tip OR JUST MINDING YOUR OWN FUCKING BUSINESS

why did you think it'd be a good idea to get involved with gangs and drug dealing?
>>
If its the vice lords, new breeds, OAs, BDs I can help you solve it peacefully. If its not them I can help you solve it the other way.
>>
>>33018538
His grandma isnt tho. And yes OP you should've minded your own damn business. It's too late for that now. Either way this is what happens when suburban kids go to Chicago.
>>
File: 1487219212395.jpg (61KB, 480x479px) Image search: [Google]
1487219212395.jpg
61KB, 480x479px
>>33018538
>selling drugs out of his grandmother's garage
>Lol like mind your own business dude

Gettin real tired of your shit
>>
>>33018545
>news, soon: gang found their victim through an anonymous internet forum
>>
>>33018538
>OR JUST MINDING YOUR OWN FUCKING BUSINESS
Clearly this has nothing to do with the utter blight that is Chicongo.
>>
>>33018574
I misread that and thought they were dealing drugs out of THEIR garage
>>
>be OP
>raised in suburb of naperville
>goes to midway to visit grandma
>sees some dindus slinging minding their own business
>OP calls CPD
>OP then proceeds to piss off then said dindus
>dindus now want to anally violate OP
>runs to 4chan to /k/ for help
>/k/ of all boards
>to ask for help in chicago
>withthe least amount of /k/ users in the country besides jew york and cuck Angeles
>>
>>33018574
>>33018596
It's Chicago, the police probably ratted him out to the gang.
>>
>>33018605

>>sees some dindus slinging minding their own business

>minding their own business
>selling drugs out of his grandmother's garage, which they have invaded
pick 1
>>
>>33018622
Wait it was his grandmas garage or the dindus garage?
>>
>>33018603
lol
typical Chicago-tier reading comprehension skills
>>
>>33015010
Underrated post
>>
>>33016965
RPG and LAV. Maybe a UAV for good measure
>>
OP, if I was in your situation and I knew these gangsters really wanted me dead and not just "oh shit you dun goofed n disrepektd us essay we wuz conquistadors in sheit gringo," then I think I'd do the following, especially if my family was safe in another city or if I had no family.

THE FOLLOWING GUIDE IS FOR BIG GUYS WITH NOTHING TO LOSE EXCEPT THEIR LIVES!

I'd first start out by changing my appearance as much as possible. I'd get a wig since my head's shaven, I'd get fake glasses and keep my contacts in. I'd then sell my current vehicle at a loss and buy some fucking thing that's dependable but looks like shit in order to throw off the gangsters. Then, I'd move. I'm not saying I'd sell my home but I'd definitely be staying at different hotels every night and paying with cash.

Afterward, I'd be acquiring weapons from a melanin enriched man or a fudd from that man's trunk or grocery store parking lot. I'd assure function of them. I would need almost nothing except a simple semi automatic handgun (glock, XD, or other wonder 9) a semi auto rifle (AR, AK, or POSSIBLY a pistol caliber carbine) and a good blade. Shotguns are not necessary but hey get what you want.

Third priority would be finding some degenerate crackhead or gangster and blackmail them or pay them into getting you the location of the gangsters hideout. Once you get that, you can begin surveillance on the clubhouse. Note the guards duty times (if any) and note the exits to the building or buildings.

At this point, if you've exhausted all legal avenues, then it's time to plan an attack. Assure that your target will be there when you attack. I'd take out the guards with a suppressed weapon or even a blade if I could. Afterward, I'd seal as many exits as I could with vehicles or other large barriers that are easily mobile. Fire is your best friend in this situation. Fire burns almost everything. As long as you can get a few molotovs or a jug of gas to explode inside the structure, you're good to go.
>>
>>33018299
Infiltration by niggatry
>>
>>33018649
Did you use fucking Taxi Driver as a reference?
>>
>>33018634

Dude, you need to learn how to read.
OP said clear as day what the situation was.

>Visited her and her neighbors were selling drugs out of her garage, which they took over.
>her garage
>>
>>33018649
Shut up. He doesnt need to do that. Its chicago. Literally all he has to do is get a fucking gun off the streets (350-700) literally put on some mask and go and gun em down. Its not that hard. Seriously /k/ you guys actually think the cops do their job anymore? They only do their job in the white area's i shit you not. Shootings in gang neighborhoods are so fucking bad its like the wild west out here.
>>
>>33018649
Sit back and pick off the stragglers that do manage to exit the building. You might want to call in a bomb threat to another part of town if you're aware of fire station locations and response times. Hell, or you could just setup traps/mines/explosives outside the only exit. Oonce a few of their friends get blown up then the rest will burn to death before wanting to tread into that funnel of death.

Escape should be calm and preplanned. Make sure you pay a hooker to have your alibi bulletproof. Or you know, whoever.

Or, you could just run and hide and look over your shoulder for the rest of your life.
>>
File: vbied2.jpg (38KB, 600x340px) Image search: [Google]
vbied2.jpg
38KB, 600x340px
>>33014574
you should move to a rural area that is 100% white, in reality.

alternatively you could try something suicidal
>>
>>33018643
>hypothetical positive influence in a kids hypothetical life
>positive influence
>on urban youfs
meme-tier
>>
>>33018634
My grandmas

>>33018538
"Just selling" From my grandmothers own garage they took over?
>>
>>33014574
> But no, that wouldn't be a "Justifiable Homicide" because it wasn't an immediate threat

>thinking anyone gives a fuck about barrio faggots killing eachother
>not knowing beaners send their dead back across the border to be buried in mexico

His friends would probably kill you but the police wouldn't be involved at all.
>>
>>33018688
Where he lives is mostly republican white people asians and indians. Hes in one of the safer suburbs.

>>33018665
Im sorry. I jumped the gun. I assumed it wastheir garrage because its that common.
>>
>>33014685
Maybe if you come from reddit and screencap everything. You can actually tell the difference between regular brown people with tattoos and gang members.
>>
>>33018702

I accept you apology.
>>
>>33018678
You do have an interesting point. The majority if cops in even small towns don't trip over themselves to solve murders when it's redguards and burrito people being murdered. In a city like chicago with that fucking epidemic of gangster shootings... I suppose he could just go in john wick style and clean house... if he were so inclined.
>>
>>33018696
Okay OP do you know what gang? Were they black or mexican?
>>
>>33018715
Trust me, I know. this city when to shit when rahm kicked the mob out. The gangs are going nuts. The polish/irish arent really about control as much as selling cock and molly out their bars. The italians lost EP the old guys are dying in river forrest and hegswich. Calumet city tho is ruled with a iron fist tho. Maywood is all niggerfied. Let me tell you tho its open fucking season /k/ it is open fuckimg season out here.
>>
OP you got money? Like 500?

Fun fact a hit only cost 7k here.
>>
what did you do to piss off a gangleader?

my advice would be to not get in a situation where you live around blacks, living around gangs, ever end up interacting with them, and lastly not offending them if somehow the rest failed
>>
>>33018396

you aren't marked for death they should realize they were being retarded although i guess you could have asked them to leave

maybe im assuming wrong here but i think drug dealers are still relatively people as well and they could understand why someone wouldnt want them drug dealing in their garage

i dont think they would flash guns at you if they actually wanted to kill you either but i dont live near subhumans so i dont know how self rightoues they can be while being absolutely wrong
>>
>>33018716
No clue what it was, but they spray painted playboy bunnies on the garage door and around the area. Looked Hispanic. I'll try again to get my grandparents to move out. Things haven't been too good for grandmother since my grandfather was in the hospital due to his stroke.
>>
>>33018821
Like i said /k/ just doesnt understand.

OP you arent marked for death unless they lost a lot of money or one of them got busted and locked up. If neither of those happened they wont go out of their way to kill you. That being said they catch you where its not complicated. Like an alley they will unload the gun till it jams pr they run out.
>>
>>33014574
I'll be honest with you, my dream is to go max payne on some latino gangsters, this would just give me a reason to.
>>
>>33018844
Those are vicelords. I can help you outyou dumbmotherfucker. But youre gonna do me a favor.
>>
>>33018852
Even if they aren't actively hunting him it's good to have a backup plan in case one he comes across them, right?
If I managed to get some fucks arrested for even just a night I'd watch my ass (for just a few days maybe).
>>
>>33018753
>Calumet city tho
>a iron fist tho
*sucks through teeth*
>tell you tho its open fucking season
>it is open fuckimg season
*smacks lips*
>>
>>33017812
>>33018355
>>33018415
>>33018538
>>33018545
>>33018605
>>33018649

Gang Members aren't the super tough badass killers the movies make it seem. They might get pissed if you get them arrested. They might threaten you. But it's NOT likely they'll kill you unless you directly contribute to a shot caller or leader getting locked up AND testify against that person OR you doublecross them for whatever reason.

Most gang members act tough but are terrified of actual punishment. I've seen some real "tough" dudes cuss and beat their cells and call the CO every name they can think of...only to come up later to the booth and apologize. Most won't get angry if you enforce the law or report them to someone who will. They'll get angry that THEY are getting punished but won't be angry at you.

If you DO get a punk or group of them harassing you, and you are unarmed, and you insult them or their ego WITHOUT presenting yourself as a threat or standing up to them then A. they'll view you as a victim and B. they'll beat your ass (but not kill you) to teach you "respect". Any threat of force back or anything that gets them to think it's not worth trying to beat you will stop them from doing it. It could be as simple as "I'm sorry" when you actually did something to them to "You better back the fuck up before I kill your stupid ass" if they are antagonizing you.

The exception to this is MS-13. Don't try to threaten them. Ever. Don't disrespect them. Ever. Black Gangs will beat you for disrespecting them or shoot you if you flash a gun and they think your now a rival. They won't normally kill you if you are telling them to fuck off. MS-13 will.

>Pro-tip:Flashing your gun at a group of street thugs threatening you but not actually robbing you or anything will probably be met with "I'm sorry man, just chill, I didn't mean it" instead of gunshots.
>this is still a crime though
>>
>>33018930
Keep frontin' nigga. Your bitch was on this dic last nite.
>>
>>33018971
THIS HOLY SHIT THIS GUY KNOWS.
>>
File: 1485580831341.jpg (428KB, 1164x2272px) Image search: [Google]
1485580831341.jpg
428KB, 1164x2272px
>>33018295

Any other race would be smart enough to leave him alone after he killed the first group that tried to rob his store.
>>
Pay off the hit
>>
>>33019007
Naw my homie fukkin saw you suckn dick mane.
>>
>>33019000
Stop pretending to be a nigger. They hate that.
>>
>>33019045
1 I dont care if my bitch was on your dick.
2 you're not a real nigger
3 i actually like minorities
4 okay i sucked a dick big fucking deal you know what i hope it was a big fucking cock. Something huge and worthy.
>>
>>33014574
i dont associate with scum, and i stay in areas of my town and other cities where scum are not located.

thats how i deal with them.

/thread
>>
This is why/k/ cant live in chicago. You guys are seriously white as shit.
>>
Op you still here. You know the cvs that just opened on naperville road? Past buona beef. I can meet you there if you wanna talk in person.
>>
>>33019105

>white people senpai they dont even know how to deal properly with gangs that murder people over trivial matters and they think mayonaise is a spice smdh
>>
File: DCP_8854.jpg (192KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
DCP_8854.jpg
192KB, 900x600px
>>33019118
I wonder who could be behind this post...
>>
>>33018439
Mexican here: fuck you gringo, we don't want your fucking Chicanos (read: not real Mexican) up in here, we have enough scum to worry about in here.
>>
>>33019126
>they run to the country side. Some of my closest friends are black russian and hispanic. Most have gang/ mob ties.

>>33019137
Actually no. I was gonna help OP. But He's gonna owe me a favor.
>>
>>33019143
Lmao. Cant we trade you for the chicanos? I feel like youll actually try to be a productive member of society.
>>
>>33014661
You have to sleep sometime.
>>
OP i have a deal for you. Ill hell you but i want you to pay my car note. Its 264. I don't want to ask my sis for it. Give me 260 and ill call in a favor yeah?
>>
>thread about Chiraq
>suddenly /k/ has
>no grammar
>no morals
>no dignity

We need to send in the Feds. Chicago is a fucking embarrassment to this nation.
>>
>>33019188
Plus theyll help your grandma. Somebody fucks with her theyll get spilt right on the spot.
>>
>>33019168
Well, I have a double degree (not really in something useful, I'm going for a master's degree on Hispanic and English literature) but I'm not really looking forward to switch residence, specially since Trump will probably turn my Visa into something as useful as toilet paper in the next few years. Only visited the US as a tourist so far, by the way.
>>
>>33019195
No Im already drunk. I started drinking earlier than usual. Dont blame this on my city blame it on my shitty moral compass
>>
>>33019118
What the fuck is wrong with this thread.
>>
>>33019157
>He's gonna owe me a favor.

yea nah.
>>
>>33019229
Paying my car note isnt that bad.

>>33019206
Come on man hurry up get over here. Graduate and get a job. Fuck it ill sponsor you.

>>33019225
/k/ doesnt deal with us degenerates in chicago.
>>
>>33019258
No, I actually have a future here, I wanna become a real writer, and in a few years, I wanna teach.

So yeah, thanks but no thanks.
>>
>>33015499
did you get the succ from the jailbate hooker?
>>
File: 1484285343776.jpg (113KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
1484285343776.jpg
113KB, 540x960px
>>33017252
^^^best option
>>
>>33019331
Oh god my heart.

Also, my dick.
>>
Chicago is a special place. For the strong, for those who can stomach it. It's like paradise. The shit that goes on here, it's like a fucking movie. The entire town in some type of take or involved in some get rich scheme. Theres like 5 mafias here who all have ties to politicians. The outlaws act like muscle for the outfit. Cops are dirty as hell. And gangs run so rampant you could literally get away with murder. I love this city. Cause this city it is fucked up, its hell. Hell is just heaven for bad men. So if you're willing to throw away your racism and morals. Willing to do anything and act like a fucking wolf. If you have the brains and nuts to actually pull some shit off. There is no better place than Chicago. Chicago, if you know people you can make things happen. This city is heaven on earth.
>>
>>33019406
It's not like anyone in chicago actually follows the law. The entire city is on some type of fucking drug or breaking some type of law.
>>
>>33019137
Why aren't they just shot on sight?
>>
File: 599.png (86KB, 530x564px) Image search: [Google]
599.png
86KB, 530x564px
What is that move that /k/ used to watch all the time with all the niggers shooting guns in the street and showing off for the camera?
>>
>>33019437
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lkePkr3F1ks

Watch this next level of coonery
>>
>>33019429
kinda hard to find a man who knows people are looking for him.
>>
>>33019463
Fun Fact they have been shooting on the highways lately. Trully elevated their game.
>>
>>33019084
Don't /thread yourself you fucking baboon
>>
>>33019500
im not op you degenerate.
>>
File: video_image-242358.jpg (105KB, 706x905px) Image search: [Google]
video_image-242358.jpg
105KB, 706x905px
>>33019496
Niggers got AT-4s nowadays.
>>
Thread and video >>33015311 reminded me I need to stop procrastinating and buy a holster and more practice ammo for my Jericho already. Thanks.
>>
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QWwAC_WUjJE

Broad daylight?
Tons of people?
That aint no problem
>>
>>33014574
Your format is shit. What is your question?

>what would you do?
Move states, or countries if the guy is especially powerful

Live in a brick house with security shutters and cameras

>what CAN you do, legally?
Move, talk to the police, go into witsec, or try to defend yourself reactionarily every time
>>
>>33015499
sure thing Travis Bickle

>>33019500
this is a rule only on /k/
>>
>>33018971
>Gangs are mostly pussies
>Except MS-13

I think you have a story to share.
>>
File: chaika.gif (3MB, 192x144px) Image search: [Google]
chaika.gif
3MB, 192x144px
>>33015311
>they knew what they were doing, they just didn't know who they were doing it to
absolutely fucking based
>>
http://wgntv.com/2017/01/27/chicago-rapper-chief-keef-arrested-for-home-invasion-robbery-of-former-producer/

Chiraq rapper stains his fucking exproducer running with AKs. I feel like these niggas are more operator than /k/ they literally got some motherfucking rifles and decided to do a house invasion to beat his ass. Like it some para military type shit going on.
>>
>>33019566

I am a dirty mexican manlet MS13 member that shoots people because i am ashamed of my short stature and brown skin
>>
The City that brough you niggers scaring the cartel as they steal their Semi and drugs. I bring to you the chicago mob robbin the cartel stash houses. Not even the cartels are safe in chicago.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/chi-prosecutors-outfit-street-crew-posed-as-cops-to-rob-drug-stash-houses-20140719-story.html
>>
>>33018971
No, it's not a crime
>inb4 brandishing
Nope. "Peaceful display of force". Once you start waving it around and pointing it does it become brandishing.

I am curious about the MS-13 though. Story time?
>>
>>33019597
Let's see those face tatoos.
>>
>>33019627
https://www.dnainfo.com/chicago/20130917/little-village/gang-bought-drugs-then-robbed-mexican-suppliers-of-3-million-report

I SHIT YOU NOT THEY SOLD THE NIGGERS DRUGS THEN THE NIGGERS STOLE THE MONEY BACK. the oh so feared cartel. The same people who chop off heads, need tobe careful in chicago. I couldn't make this shit up.
>>
>>33015024
>All that Golden Age/early 1900s shit needs to go, not be rescued, because it's not suitable to modern economic reality.
Yes, of course, everything in the world needs to be a concrete or glass box.
>>
>>33016830
Shotgun.
>>
>>33019658
They can't operate the same way they do south of the border.

They are trying however

http://www.fox19.com/story/33446144/pike-county-drug-cartel-speculation-were-wearing-that-label-now
>>
>>33019463
LOL

you know, I figured shooting back at a driveby wouldn't help much, but they drive so slowly you could probably put 15 or 30 rounds into the car and occupants before the driver had enough sense to hit the gas.

assuming the driver wasn't hit.
>>
File: received_417138355303654.jpg (116KB, 800x1280px) Image search: [Google]
received_417138355303654.jpg
116KB, 800x1280px
>>33019658
The cartels got robbed and then called the cops.
>>
Time to gently tell Grandma that she's a senile old cunt, her old life is over, and staying in the house is past stupid because now it's endangering OP.

If house is ensured, invite the old fool to nice family gathering then burn it down for the insurance.

You don't have to humor old people. They are just worn out, often senile, young people./
>>
>>33019566
>>33019639

There's plenty of instances you can search online that are perfect examples of what I mean. MS-13 operates less like a traditional gang and more like a military unit in most cases. Obviously high Hispanic prisons have "MS-13" that wear the tattoos because they are Hispanic and pretty much have to. But the actual MS-13 gang members are fucking terrifying. They all have the same fucking head tattoo (MS) on the back of their shaved head. ALWAYS travel in pairs at minimum. Rarely speak except to each other. Don't leave their cells for rec unless every other MS member in the pod does. And worst of all they are calm and don't break Prison rules. They literally don't cuss at CO's or other inmates or "play" with anybody. They act like perfect inmate drones doing their assigned job to be on the prisons good side...until the order comes down. Then a quick kite getting passed from inmate to inmate could result in an unpreventable stabbing that kills an inmate that upset them. And the rest will just carry on as normal until they are in the pod with a greenlit inmate and do the same to him.
>>
>>33019658
Holy shit, please send some of these niggas down here, see if they can beat these fucking narcos in their own game
>>
>>33019696
That was a strategic move to leverage the tax funded thugs to identify the perpetrators though.

The article notes they have so far avoided reprisals, somehow.
>>
>>33015311
>For thus hath the Lord said unto me, Go, set a watchman...
>>
>>33019667
All the Golden Age early 1900s shit can be reproduced if you have the money. If you don't you can't save shit that was used the fuck up before anyone on this forum was borne.

Clinging to garbage in blighted areas just makes them worse. In areas with good people, that which deserves preservation isn't left to rot in the first place. The Detroit area has nothing worth saving.

Poor people don't fix or repair or upgrade or improve their neighborhoods in the US because they are fucking NIGGERS. Niggers will nig. Get in the way? They'll kill you just like they kill each other.
>>
>>33019517
>blue
>>
>>33019716
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pfnRmeoT0t8

The rag heads thought it was a good idea to threatens chicago. Chicago is rare instance where reality does not apply. Where nigga will run up and gun down whoever wherever whatever. This entire city is OC as hell.
>>
>>33015311
Based
>>
>>33019566
Not that guy but MS-13 is a bunch of Salvadorans who are more than happy to machete your hand off because you looked at the wrong side of the road. They're apparently more violent on the east coast but they're still a bunch of crazy assholes basically everywhere they show up.
>>
>>33019517
That's just a fucking bong.
>>
>>33019776
My all time favorite. "If they threaten us, they will go extinct in 2 to 5 business days."

On Halloween i seen little nigger running with AKs and body armor. I shit you not. Its even funny. They treat this shit like its call of duty.
>>
>>33019776
Lol Isis going get they ass blown the fuck down....
>>
>>33019850
They also steal porches.
>>
>>33019910
Not only do niggers steal trains. One man robbed a bank downtown then proceeded to take the cta home.

http://abc7chicago.com/news/bank-robber-gets-away-on-cta-train-officials-say/833790/

http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/local/Train-Involved-in-Chicago-Collision-May-Have-Been-Stolen_Washington-DC-225821021.html
>>
>>33019910
Why the fuck do they need a porch?
>>
>>33014574
Find your local neo-Nazi gang and pay them to defend you. Blut und ehre!
>>
>>33019936
>why does porch monkey need porch
>>
>>33019936
So they can hop off da porch

Like i said /k/ cant even fathom how awesome chicago is
>>
File: 1411524627056.jpg (96KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1411524627056.jpg
96KB, 1280x720px
>>33019406
Wow anon, tell me more about what it's like to throw away your morals and live a life of danger and mystery.

>and act like a fucking wolf.
>>
File: snitchpapeur89128.jpg (24KB, 350x295px) Image search: [Google]
snitchpapeur89128.jpg
24KB, 350x295px
This speaks for itself
>>
>>33019069
What the fuck, do you have brain damage?
>>
>>33019979
Kinda fun and liberating. I've done shit that could've got me booked in stateville and The big triangle building down town.
>>
>>33019955
>Awesome
That's a strange word for "hell on earth".
>>
>>33020065
Its like the wild west dude. Its awesome.
>>
File: IMG_3551.jpg (56KB, 446x471px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3551.jpg
56KB, 446x471px
>>33014595
I'm pretty sure you would be under protection if a high profile gang leader called a hit on you if he did it publicly and not to just his gang
>>
>>33019170
They're called amphetamines
>>
>>33020024
Like how many of you actually got into fights and shit? Like actually experienced some shit. Like shit that is actually movie/ novel worthy? You guys wanna be operator but live in the whitest safest neighborhood that no one has ever heard of. claim to be operator but won't operate in a place where nig nogs operate. Where they run up on the opps with no fears. Where its like the wild west. Where its like the middle east. An actual urban war zone. I mean these niggers running around with military grade gear and better ARs than some of you. The niggers are out operating you. You al have these fantasies abot being soldiers or what you would do in a shtf scenario but when it comes to actually putting money where your mouth is youre not up to the task.
>>
I just execute the whole gang, it's happend
>>
>>33020322
Like have you guys actually got into fist fights or actual firefights? I mean you guys go innawoods but how many of you guy actually operate? Like im not talking about target shooting or 3 gun. Im talking about being in a situation where you got guns aimed at you and bullets start flying. Risking your life, doing cool stuff. Like exploring, commandeering vehicles, racing cars, etc. Cause from i hear about most of you you guys live in the country side and go target shooting or hunting. That's a controlled enviroment.

Is /k/ actualy operator or fat autist behind computer screens with overpirced useles gear and tacticooled guns.
>>
>>33014741
this just seems like some fat neverserved looked at all the sixe effects of ptsd some grunt told him about after his 3rd pump to the A-stan and said, shit yeah lets turn that fucker around into a "Firearms Unified Course Kinetics" class
>>
>>33014574
>What can the police really do? Lock him up?

He's already committed criminal conspiracy by being the head of a criminal gang, not counting any drug charges.

>Ok say they lock him up. He'll just have someone else kill you. In fact as the leader, he wouldn't have been the one to do it in the first place, some grunt that needed to put in work would be the murderer.

Paying someone to murder someone else (essentially what his position here is, even if it's one of his LTs or soldiers) is still a murder charge.

>But for shits and giggles say the only person that could and would carry out the deed is the gang leader and they lock him up. Would they lock him up for life just because of a death threat?

He would probably not be afforded bail if he was being charged and made public threats against someone. Depending on the severity of what he's being charged with and that he's a likely flight risk the judge would probably deny bail anyway.

>No. And when that fucker gets out he'll REALLY want to go after you. So what do you do?

I think you watch too many movies. Unless you're involved in drugs or you went after his gang for some reason he probably wouldn't risk the heat of going after a member of the public. It's also why there are only like 40 police deaths by homicide annually. If gangs were willing to risk the state coming down on them for wantonly murdering police and citizens we would be in a pretty open civil war.
>>
>>33014945
>Well I "might" be an activist that wants to help minorities. Instead of blaming whitey for everything like BLM does

Again, too many movies.

What do you think is going to happen when a gang murders a high profile community activist?
>>
>>33018678
you live in a fucking movie if you think some random chucklefucks gunna sell you a gun off the street if you dont know them.

and your even more retarded if you think you can just John Wick your way through a gang of niggaz.

seriously. Ive seen delusional, but this is on another level.
>>
>>33019437
Hood Life Volume 3.
>>
>>33020574
>you live in a fucking movie if you think some random chucklefucks gunna sell you a gun off the street if you dont know them.

Lol hopefully he's living in It's Always Sunny so he can pay his crack dealer $1500 and not even get the gun.
>>
>>33020574
Its chicago its not that hard. I literally have seven people i could call right to to get a gun from. You dont just john wick it. Literally guy was selling a sig p229 hot af for 350

All he hasto do is catch that fuck alone and gun his ass down. Not that hard or complicated.
>>
File: received_1165687816845010.jpg (58KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
received_1165687816845010.jpg
58KB, 640x1136px
>>33020635
This nigga was Selling glock with extended clip and supressor with laser and light for 500
>>
>>33019696
3 millions just a drop in the ocean to show the rest of the gangs who the cops are really working for
>>
>>33020635
and its not that hard to get robbed either.

but if you did really grow up in chiraq i dobt doubt you could find one or 2 guys who would legit sell you a blammer
>>
>>33019406
MEXICO
E
X
I
C
O

Bitch ass chicano
>>
>>33020812
Im a gringo. I always liked mexico. I always wanted to go but i know how you guys feel about gringos cause of the orange guy
>>
>>33020812
Mexico's homicide rate in 2016 was 20/100,000

Chicago's was 27/100,000

Sure, some parts of Mexico are most violent than others, but that's true for Chicago too.
>>
>>33020773
Its pretty easy. I could get plenty of things. Even pure Colombian marching powder.
>>
>>33020771
Why? I don't like most black people. What's there to do their besides get herpies from shequanda smoke some trash weed and rob some drug dealer nigga for a few hundred bucks to buy some stole ATV and do wheelies?
>>
Are you like catching up or some shit?
>>
>>33014574
>Some spic cunt "marks me"
>Lel okay
>Immediately either bunker down in whatever our version of the WPP is or simply move back up to Yellowknife
>Attempt to find rival gang, offer to pay sick cash if they whack him in prison
>Mention the issue to my old milfag buddies who went to work Corrections, daily beatings and anal spreadings for Joe Spic
>Apply for ATC for the lelz
>>
>>33014640
Two ways i can immediately see this playing out:
1. (Hopefully the gang that is trying to kill you uses their own members to do hits) The rival gang sees you as an opportunity to get some hostages/ send a message to their opposing (you are marked for death) gang. They protect you until they get what they want, and probably kill you to tie up a loose end.

2. The rival gang takes you in at first, checks with the opposing(you are marked for death) gang to see the price on your head. If its like more than the maybe $1 bullet spend to kill you, the gang you go to will collect the payment. Either as a gesture of peace, or as anonymously as possible for pure profit.
>>
He pissed off some vice lords. They wnt go o it of their way to whack him. Just offer them an 8 ball and leave a note saying find another garage
>>
>>33014574
Make a few phone calls, gang leader and his lieutenants are dragged out of their holes over the next 24 hours by unidentified men in unmarked vehicles. Their public records are scrubbed such there is no evidence that they even ever existed.

Shadow Government >>> gang bangers
>>
>>33021153
Goddamnit reddington. Aren't you supposed to be legally dead or in FBI custody? Do they know youre posting on here? Also can i haz browning?
>>
>>33020595
>Hood Life Volume 3

THANK YOU!
>>
>>33019406
My roomie is from Chicago. You're full of shit.
>>
>>33014574
I would say that if you had to go into witness protection than you were already living in a shit place in the first place.
>>
>>33014574
To be "marked for death" you'd have to have done some fucked up shit deserving it.

To be threatened is another story. As long as you play it safe and avoid conflict, they won't kill ya. Maybe just put bullets through your window as a scare-tactic, which I guess could theoretically kill you but chances are won't if they're spraying randomly.
>>
>>33021537
Let me guess the white part? If he aint from the south side bfto
>>
>>33021666
Two type of people live in chicago the privaleged and the poor. I never liked white people so guess which side i belonged with. The blacks, the spics, and the fucking muslims.
>>
>>33021666
>Satanic trips of truth

Ask him which neighborhood.
>>
>>33021537
Which fucking nieghborhood
>>
Tell me which nieghborhood and which year he was there from.
>>
>>33021692
Plenty of blacks, spics and muslims in the rich areas, they're just not committing blue-collar crime
>>
File: chicagodots_race_big.jpg (3MB, 2364x3095px) Image search: [Google]
chicagodots_race_big.jpg
3MB, 2364x3095px
>>33021838
lol
>>
>>33021944
Thank you for heloing prove my point.
>>
>this whole thread
That shithole needs to be cleansed with atomic fire
>>
>>33016984
I AM THE DANGER
>>
File: 1422242615959.jpg (790KB, 1352x1973px) Image search: [Google]
1422242615959.jpg
790KB, 1352x1973px
>>33021994
Nah, I think whoever made this had a better idea.
>>
GO FULL ON GUNSLINGER.

find them, bring the ruckus. show them you are a human version of Stanley the Honeybadger and ruin thier happy little, stupid little lives. shoot the shit out of them, defile their dead. staple a warning to the last one alives head as you crucify them.

EMBRACE THE EDGE. if you are going to be killed, go out like a legend.
>>
File: fixbayonets.jpg (188KB, 900x603px) Image search: [Google]
fixbayonets.jpg
188KB, 900x603px
>>33022038
>dat brit
>Chicago has been rocked with a new bout of gang violence
>footage has shown a group of 15 men in Brodie helmets and khaki uniforms, armed with WWI era rifles
>gangbangers slinging dope on a corner
>suddenly hear metal clicks and a man saying softly
>Fix bayonets, lads
>Mills bombs go bouncing off the sidewalk and explode
>dazed, the survivors look to see a man with a Webley revolver leading a line of men with SMLEs
>MAD MINUTE
>any survivors have at least 3 bullets in them
>ran through in the bayonet charge
>after a few weeks of this, porch orkz run at the sound of bagpipes
>>
>>33015311

Check it out, boys. His old website is still up.

http://www.watchcompany.com/
>>
Chicagos not tha-
Oh
>>
21 21 21 21 21 21 21 21
>>
>>33022171
>Marshall law
Every time...
>>
ATLANTA & CHIRAQ 4 LIFE
>>
>>33014574
they cant kill you if you kill yourself
>>
Hit that bitch with no condom
made her eat a plan b
And im sipping on codeine
Not brandy

>>
>>33020826
as long as you use common sense and dont make any trouble, there is nothing to worry...
at least here in Yucatan.
t. a yucatecan being eaten alive by mosquitoes
>>
File: mlaw5.jpg (30KB, 497x600px) Image search: [Google]
mlaw5.jpg
30KB, 497x600px
>>33022198
Yeah, they're fucked.
>>
>>33022401
I feel bad for you anti mosquito bro. And yeah that usually works, but you also gotta stay out of the problematic areas you dont know anyone in. Anywho how is mexico? Is it safe for gringos to come down there yet or they still pissed about the milk shitter
>>
>>33014696
This isn't nutty fancy. This is James "human tap out shirt" Yeager- tier
>>
>>33022452
At least Yucatan´s major cities, is fine
there are some gringos living in progreso port, Mérida its also a nice place to live, as long as you stay away from the south part of the city.
I´ve met some gringos and canadians here, very friendly people
just a warning, its really hot, 32- 42°c in summer
now, the mayan riviera...goddamit, last thing I heard, there it was a shooting on a nightclub, some narcos went apeshit. avoid cancun and playa del carmen for now. too bad, they are beautiful places
>>
>>33015501
>>33018422

I think the reporter was deliberately asking provocative questions like that to stop the interview from turning into a circlejerk.
>>
>>33022533
Lmao aren't the narcos always going apeshit. I always hear fucked stories about how they are up to something likes it goddamn scooby doo episode. I agree such a shame your country is amazing af but narcos are total douchebags.
>>
>>33022097
The fun part is this could probably work with enough men and testicular fortitude.
>>
>>33022621
never tasted that shit, but in some discos in merida you can find it cheap, just dont go crazy
I´ve seen some people doing crazy shit while ridding the white horse
source: I was a barman in one of those discos
>>
>>33014574
Depends what country you're in, in the USA, they'd die out pretty quickly like that, so there is not much of them doing that.

In Mexico, the police are likely to help the gang.
>>
>>33022675
nigger, in Mexico the police IS the gang
some time ago, a selfdefense group was dissarmed by the army, just because they kicked out of their town some narcos, rifle in hand
the press wont talk about it
>>
>>33014574
Your best bet would be to leave town and hide for a couple of years. Gangs don't have the resources/sophistication to track someone down like a law enforcement agency might, so you would probably be fine for years, if not forever. As a profession, drug dealing has an incredibly high turnover rate due to death/long term incarceration. IIRC the book "Freakanomics" did an analysis of the drug trade on the streets of Chicago and they found that the dealers had about 7% yearly mortality rate. Assuming that the yearly rate of long-term incarceration is roughly similar or greater (I would assume 10% or greater), you could reasonably assume that whoever is coming after you is more likely than not going to be dead or trapped in prison for a long time within 3 years. Of course, certain gang leaders have the pull to organize hits from inside of prison but the vast majority (outside of TV/Film etc) do not. Additionally, I wouldn't expect whatever grudge this gang leader has against you to carry on after his death. Very few, (if any) gang members are going to want to waste their time and risk going to prison over a dead man's vendetta. You'll be fine in due time. There are plenty of guys out there who snitched like crazy 10, 20, 30 years ago but walk around today like it's nothing because anyone who would have cared is dead or an irrelevant lost soul in prison forever. Look at guys like Henry Hill for example, he ratted out the Mob, hid for a short period of time, and then went on to live a completely public life as a low level celebrity.
>>
>>33016987
No, the .44 automeme is a pistol cartridge. The .475 Wildey magnum is a shorter version of the African big game cartridge. Makes a real mess.

Mail order a LAW too.

inb4 make .44 automag brass by cutting down .308 empties
>>
>>33014574
>hello Sir, I'm here for the job ITW
>>
>>33014574
I want to know how the fuck gang leaders in prison manage to get any word out to other gangmembers in other prisons or other territories
>>
>>33018971

MS-13 are some bad, bad motherfuckers.

An affiliate of theirs was wiping out new neighborhoods near me like this:

>be innacountry
>nice (I hate them) little cookie-cutter mini-subdivisions being built on backroads
>complete with some amenities
>MS-13 affiliates roll in after completion
>take everything off houses that can be sold
>load onto big-ass trucks
>haul ass

We ran a cabinet shop and contracting company with our wood and equipment repair shop paired to our barn. One night, these same fuckers roll in and paint over the cameras and steal like 15K worth of machinery and tools. We didn't say shit. The month before, they'd killed a guy in front of his family with machetes in a nearby town. The worst part is that even though the barn was only 20 acres away, we never heard or saw them.

And that's why I speak fluent Spanish and always treat Hispanics as equals.
>>
>>33019331

Looks almost exactly like my ex.

Gonna be a long night, boys.
>>
>>33014574
go benecio del toro in sicario on his ass
>>
>>33019406
T. Someone who thinks he's doing well struggling to make 16k a year and doesn't pay taxes.
>>
>>33023258

Did this happen in some backwater third world shithole? Cause if this was the U.S no fucking way somebody could get away with that.
>>
>>33019406
>>33019406

Reason why its called Chiraq
>>
File: succ1.jpg (61KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
succ1.jpg
61KB, 640x640px
>>33019313
Maybe...
>>
>>33019406
What's that from?
Gotta be from something since you're a mongoloid who can otherwise barely form a cogent sentence.
>>
File: 1323465090889.jpg (11KB, 313x228px) Image search: [Google]
1323465090889.jpg
11KB, 313x228px
>>33014574
>>33014574

>MFW Used to work security in the projects
>Particularly Hispanic majority
>Hispanic gang members getting sick and tired of us intruding on their activities they take a couple shots at me and my partner
>Partner says fuck this and quits
>Incomes some batshit marine who says fuck it and rides with me to the bitter end he says
>He ends up playing the revenge game against them
>You fucking moron you're pissing on a hornets nest
>He gets some of them thrown into prison and others he looks the other way when rivals come onto the property
>Find out from some piece of ass I was sleeping with somebody put a hit out on the crazy devil dog
>Turns out its one of the leaders that lives in the projects
>Devil dog goes full Devil mode and goes after the leader
>One spring afternoon the leaders daughter gets off the school bus and batshit goes over to her and walks her to her house
>Bro you're going to sign your own death warrant
>"I have no family I'm an orphan, who are they going to go after? Their bullshit ends today, plus they already want to kill me"
>He walks her to the house
>Gang leader comes out and its stiff frozen
>"Cute daughter you got, it'd be a shame if I wasn't here to protect her, get what I'm saying?"
>Half the neighborhood is watching this go down
>"Yeah homie I understand you completely-"
>"I don't think you do, because if you did you wouldn't have painted the grass green you FEEL ME HOMES?"
>Kid runs up stairs with her drawings and devil dog tells the leader either let it go and we go back to business as usual or this will be the last time he sees him in uniform
>Find out later gang leader moved away because his wife demanded it and devil dog reenlisted
>MFW its always the lone wolf that sends out a message
>>
>piss off gang
>they want to kill you

What's the best way to handle this?
>>
>>33023258
This is what a conquered peoples look like, thats humiliating. I am sure you will offer up your women when the time is right too, right cucky?
>>
>>33015233

You've been living under a rock nigger
>>
>>33023550
>realistically
Move out of state for some time. He only pissed some minor gangbangers.

>non-realistically
Buy a supressor, learn where their crib is and storm it at 4AM when they are shitfaced and asleep, killing them all and then burning it down. (Or only set their house on fire and let them fry)
Blow up their car.
Throw several pipebombs throught their window at night
Load a 2-ton van with ANFO and pulverize their entire block
Snipe them from his parked car.
>>
>>33023258
>using a unit of area to define a distance
Nigga what
>>
>>33023660

>>non-realistically

Yeah, but that'd be the fun thing to do.

They're fucking gangbangers, they can't aim for shit and they're probably going to be drunk, ontop of asleep.

Shooting fish in a barrel.
>>
teleport behind him
>>
File: CCW industrial area.webm (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
CCW industrial area.webm
2MB, 640x360px
>>33023739
And so the cycle of violence continues.
>>
File: SOY.jpg (37KB, 488x356px) Image search: [Google]
SOY.jpg
37KB, 488x356px
I know a guy who is an ex-cop and had to join the FFL because he killed the little brother of a criminal faction boss and they were looking for revenge.

It's tricky, OP. Just dig in and kill all the spics who come after you, if Yuri could scare even the motherfucking KGB away, you can do it.
>>
>>33014574
Move to Montana.

Buy high powered rifle with good optic.

Enjoy killing stupid gangstas out in the open.
>>
>>33022702
I watched that documentary about the auto defensas. The self defense group were also backed by a cartel, which is kind of obvious because like who else would have guns in Mexico other than a cartel? Then the government backed them despite them being cartel related and they group killed their leader.

So, basically, the police, the defense group, and the cartel were all essentially just 3 groups backed by cartels.
>>
>>33015311

>And I understand what a solider goes through
Dude was one of two dudes in town with CCW holy fuck
>>
File: Failed assassin.webm (742KB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
Failed assassin.webm
742KB, 720x404px
Has /k/ ever survived an attempt on its life?
>>
>>33024066
Holy shit, the new Smurfs movie looks cool as fuck.

But i have, without guns.
>>
>>33024066
bad part of chiss space.webm
>>
>>33014595
>implying that they would go to the police
>>
>>33024066
>turning around despite not being sure that he's still alive and has a backup
Failpenises, not even once.
>>
File: maxresdefault (9).jpg (139KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (9).jpg
139KB, 1920x1080px
>>33024066
EXISTENCE IS PAIN TO A MEEESEEKS, JERRY! AND WE WILL DO ANYTHING TO ALLEVIATE THAT PAIN!
>>
File: knife defense.webm (2MB, 360x640px) Image search: [Google]
knife defense.webm
2MB, 360x640px
>>33024075
How did you survive?
>>
>>33014661
This is the wrong attitude if you want to stay alive. Always assume you forgot something or can miss something. Plus, it's fucking nigh impossible to scan every car that drives by
>>
>>33015311
I wonder if he had some joy in cleaning and maintaining those guns. I mean, he repaired watches and while not as complex, guns do have precision moving mechanical parts.
>>
File: CCW defense against driveby.webm (955KB, 312x480px) Image search: [Google]
CCW defense against driveby.webm
955KB, 312x480px
>>33024094
True. It's always the car you don't scan that gets you.
>>
>>33024093
>be me edgy 17yo with nationalistic views
>3rd world shithole spawn living in 3rd world shithole
>start walking with other nationalists
>once in a while there is a fight against antifas
>the town is medium sized, so we know each others face
>3 years later i'm walking back home with a friend after university
>we walk passed a bunch of them, but i wasn't edgy anymore and they didn't recognized me
>2 blocks later, i see them walk behind us
>oh-dog.jpg
>they are around 10
>i get my MK-II knife ready
>been studying a year in humanities university, having murder wishes against leftists since
>they yell "Hey!"
>i look back
>"Hey, wait!"
>we stop
>they get close
>"Are you friends with X?"
>i answer "Who wants to know?"
>"You're Z, aren't you?"
>i say "So what?"
>one of them pushes me against the wall
>one of them breaks a bottle in my friend's head
>i go full berserk rage because the guy have nothing to do with these things
>i pull my knife and hit the guy holding me in the stomach making a light wound
>i jump the guy who is beating my friend and stab him once in the back and push him
>some of them start beating me with their noodle arms but immediately run away when they see what is happening with their friend
>i still get to make another light wound in a manlet
>i go after a group of 3, but come back for my friend because i'm worried he is alone there

I have 0 doubts they would have at least sent us to the hospital if we didn't reacted.

Remember, boys. Antifas are the pussiest "men" around.
>>
>>33014661
Nominated for Pasta
>>
>>33023836
>That pussy in the black car tho
>>
File: Gun struggle.webm (3MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Gun struggle.webm
3MB, 640x480px
>>33024141
Wow, I had no idea antifa type people even existed in third world countries.
>>
>>33024151
The guy who got shot and then had his feet run over really had a bad day
>>
>>33019406
Sounds dumb. Got an irl equivalent of Silent Hill? I wanna face my sins made flesh.
>>
What the fuck is going on here?
>>
>>33020664
pics of suppressor

that's not even a threaded barrel, or a Glock
>>
>>33024155
wut happin
>>
>>33014574
Mayors and Police chiefs have sit downs with gangs now. Their cogs in the political system now so you're fucked.
>>
>>33024176
It's a "Glock and Wesson problem solva"
>>
>>33024182
Survival.
>>
>>33014574
die
>>
>>33024184
In Brazil they do the opposite and literally have wars against the gangs.
>>
File: 1466794953748.jpg (11KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1466794953748.jpg
11KB, 250x250px
>>33020574
I bought my first AR off some guy in a walmart parking lot through armslist...

No ID, no bill of sale.
>>
>>33024194
I'mfrom chicago from other post this seems to be a chicago thread
>>
>>33023531
that's fuckin rad
>>
>>33024212
Well both mine and the post I quoted were about Latina american gangs and their relationship with their government.
>>
>>33020322
>>33020409
Like you no what i'm say like you kno man? Real operator and shit man like you like kno, man? Got dem ar-47s and shit like real gangsta movie shit like ya know man? Fantasies man like neckbeards ain't got shit on real niggas like you know?

I want your city and all of the people in it to fucking burn.
>>
>>33024222
Well at least your goverment fights them I'm positive Chicago democrats pay them around elections
>>
>>33015311
Hero
>>
>>33024196

This.

Surprisingly easy to buy a gun this way. Another good one is finding people that own gun-related shit on craigslist, backpage, or other websites. Ask if they have any guns they want to get rid of. Half the time, the guy will pitch selling it to you without you even pressing the issue. Buyer beware though.
>>
>>33020008
hes just a nigger
>>
>>33014574
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1y78lk6ytc
>>
File: sad 01.jpg (4KB, 155x155px) Image search: [Google]
sad 01.jpg
4KB, 155x155px
>>33019560
what kind of board is it not a rule on?
>>
/k/ - gang bangers.
>>
>>33014661
new pasta confirmed
>>
>>33022303
>>33022236
>>33022193
get off my board you dirty subhumans
>>
>>33024421
You're just butthurt.
>>
>>33015501
I agree with >>33022555. Seems to me the reporter meant to ask the obvious cuck questions to hear the man's response, not to contradict him.
>>
>/k/ wants to be operator
>/k/ lives in country side
>/k/ is filled with autistic keyboard warriors

Everyone's gangster till its time to do ganster shit
>>
>>33024227
Not my fault you dont operate go ask mommie for tendies.
>>
>>33024170
Sinning is encouraged here. Why repent when you can just indulge yourself in pleasure.

>>33023291
I actually make 32k salary legally which I also pay taxes but whatev.
>>
File: Main_Chairborne_2048x2048.jpg (115KB, 500x644px) Image search: [Google]
Main_Chairborne_2048x2048.jpg
115KB, 500x644px
/k/s new patch
>>
>>33024532
not an argument you niggershit
>>
>>33025094
I'm not even him and i think you're butthurt aswell.
>>
>>33025110
both niggers then : ^ )
>>
>>33023690
>Nigga what

>Implying you don't describe the distance between your farm and the nearest hamlet in hectares.
Thread posts: 323
Thread images: 39

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.