[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I often hear statistics about how we killed x number of civilians

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

File: haditha victory.jpg (25KB, 444x203px) Image search: [Google]
haditha victory.jpg
25KB, 444x203px
I often hear statistics about how we killed x number of civilians in Iraq. What if instead of killing x number, we had killed ALL of them. Every man, woman, and child. There could be no insurgency since there would be no population, and the US would be the de facto winner since there would be nobody else in the country. Would total and complete genocide be an effective way to wage war? It seemed to work pretty well for Genghis Khan.
>>
what is it like to be 12 OP?
>>
In real terms that's complete genocide, and it has never happened.

In OP's terms is his edgy faggot wet dream.
>>
>>33014262
By committing genocide like this, you're ensuring everyone in the future will commit genocide against you.
>>
>>33014262
Genghis Khan never did that.

You have no clue what the fuck you're on about. Please stop discussing war with your stupid friends to sound smart.
>>
>>33014303
>Genghis Khan never did that.

Uhhh, well he really did if they did not submit.

Well not the women, he and his horde raped them and took the ones they wanted.

If you capitulated they still went though the town taking what they wanted, women included.
>>
>>33014309
sauce ? if you cant back up your claims everyone is gonna call you a retard
>>
>>33014262

The whole fucking point is to have a functional ally/patsy in the region

Fuck

If you just outright steal all the sand, camels and oil, then you have to keep Iran and Syria off your new shitty arid lawn that you don't even like

You take that bitch over, then you install and support a friendly government that ensures your companies get rights to all the resources you want. You drill the oil, they keep managing the sand and camels.
>>
>>33014262

>Misses the point that the majority of insurgents in Iraq are not Iraqi, but are Pakistani, etc.
>>
>>33014269
Not an argument.
>>33014276
Genghis Khan did it. Try finding Tanguts today.
>>33014303
Then where are all the Tanguts today?
>>
>>33014309
This is an 18+ board son.
>>
>>33014432
>Genghis Khan killed all the Tanguts
They outlived Genghis Khan. Many ended up joining the Mongols and there were small communities preserving the Tanguts language until at least the 16th century.
Nice try though.
>>
>>33014309
Then it's not genocide you retarded antivaxxer.
>>
>>33014276

genocide was SOP for invading armies in ancient times. have you ever met a Carthaginian?
>>
>>33015464
Have you ever met a Roman?
>>
>>33014262
Yes that's one of best methods of counter insurgency.

In fact that's actually the only successful form in history. Our fucking Indians are clearly a insurgent group and we nearly genocided them all. I guess if you like nearly all they'll shut the fuck up until their numbers rise again though.
>>
>>33015536
No. As they opened their borders and liberaled themselves into a failed state.
>>
>>33014432
>>>/pol/
>>
>>33015653
>Mfw I had to do an essay comparing modern day US to Rome during it's decline

All the pieces are coming together
>>
>>33014262
Something something Geneva convention something something negative global reputation something something something red tape

I whole heartedly agree with you. Russia and China would more than likely be cool with it and let's be honest, they're all that matters.

The EU and NATO would shit their pants, probably vote to kick us out of everything, then we just sit back and watch them piss their pants until they crawl back to us begging for support.

I really with the U.S. had more of a Russian attitude when it came to global affairs, this "always the good guy" shit is just so non-Human nature, it's annoying.
>>
>>33015464
My neighbor's from Carthage.
His name is Steve.
>>
>>33014262
>Would total and complete genocide be an effective way to wage war?
It worked against Paraguay.
>>
>>33014262
>in small words to obvious 12yo

Then who lives in the empty irak?
Import americans?
Or do sandniggers move in from next door countries?
>not keeping all the women and creating a nation of hapa gi rape children
But Sarge I already barebacked my three today and this one is camelugly....
>>
>>33015653

You are historically illiterate. To paraphrase Gibbon, isolation and closed borders were why the Hellenes failed. Sparta collapsed because of their autistic obsession with muh Spartiate. Rome SUCCEEDED because they allowed foreigners to become Romans.
>>
>>33016408
>Gibbon
Lmao
He's widely considered great for his time but the huge amount of new stuff that's come up in the centuries makes him widely considered to need to be taken with a grain of salt
>>
>>33016461

His thesis about Roman citizenship has not been refuted.

Rome in the late empire collapsed in part due to the great migrations, but that had more to do with the devluation of their currency, military overstretch and the weakening of the central bureaucracy.

Also invasion by like fifty billion fucking horse archers.
>>
>>33014262
how does someone this retarded get dressed in the morning
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.