[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I buy a gun as an autist? I look like the stereotypical

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

File: 1486786389065.png (52KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1486786389065.png
52KB, 250x250px
How do I buy a gun as an autist? I look like the stereotypical school shooter
>>
>>33012904
Dress like a normal person. Act like a normal person. Plain t-shirt jeans and sneakers, bathe, comb your hair, don't act like a retard.
>>
>>33012904
Get rid of your bowl cut
>>
>>33012914
This OP, just play dress-up for a day. The effort will be well worth it
>>
File: 4eaacf04b2966_70443n.jpg (271KB, 1275x859px) Image search: [Google]
4eaacf04b2966_70443n.jpg
271KB, 1275x859px
>>33012904
Here you go OP i have assembled an outfit that will get your gun!

I asked the misses for her opinion as well, Cheers
>>
>>33013014
>not wearing your Civil War reenactment uniform
>>
>>33013014
>>33012904
and don't forget to make hand gun gestures at the cashier after you bought your gun, that's a traditional gun enthusiast farewell
>>
Dress and act like a redneck. Camo ball cap, work boots, blue jeans, some shitty free t-shirt.

As for the social interaction, do your research online and know what you are going to buy beforehand so you don't act like a weirdo.
>>
>>33013027
Depending where he lives and what uniform that might be the best idea ever or the worst
>>
>>33012904
Gun store owners always like to hear how much you sacrificed to save up the NEET bucks for your first gun.
Be sure to mention you stopped taking your SSRI meds because they were too expensive and you needed the money for mags, ammo, and some ar500.
They're also usually well acquainted with the area so if you need directions to a mall, movie theatre, or minority church, they'll be able to help you out.
>>
>>33012904
You'll be fine. Pic related.
>>
>>33012904
Clean up. I'm a metalfag, and I have a "responsible gun owner disguise" I wear to go buy guns. College T-shirt, camo hat, nice jeans. Dress like a redneck with some money. Don't have scraggly hair or poor hygiene.
>>
>>33012904
As a high functioning non-autist, i can help you 100%.

Basically what you want to do is as soon as you walk in through the doors, say in a raised voice (not shouting) "I am not a school shooter".

Then proceed to the counter and select for firearm and tell him/her again "I am not a school shooter".

They will understand that you're just a regular guy after a gun or two, don't say hi or anything just that one sentence.
>>
ignore all these other idiots. Wear a nice polo shirt, dress slacks, dress shoes and have a sharp haircut. Just tell the guy what you are looking for.
>>
>>33012904
>go to Walmart
>pick up an ar and your ssri
>get to cash register
>card declined-insuffiant funds
>just buy gun
>>
>>33012904
dont forget your mask
>>
>>33013596
Kek
>>
File: frogsonwheels.jpg (427KB, 685x1024px) Image search: [Google]
frogsonwheels.jpg
427KB, 685x1024px
>>33012904
Go in dressed like this.
>>
File: CHyaYZ5WUAA19NI.jpg (6KB, 230x276px) Image search: [Google]
CHyaYZ5WUAA19NI.jpg
6KB, 230x276px
Loose the bowl haircut for one... Nothing says Imma go on a shooting spree more then a bowl haircut
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.