[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anybody here from CA or states with similar laws ever get questioned

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: DONOTCOMPLY.jpg (318KB, 1400x1050px) Image search: [Google]
DONOTCOMPLY.jpg
318KB, 1400x1050px
Anybody here from CA or states with similar laws ever get questioned about a blocked 30 round mag? Has a cop ever checked to see that it was indeed blocked either by plastic block inserted or by a rivet?

#DONOTCOMPLY
>>
>>33011926
>Has a cop ever checked to see that it was indeed blocked either by plastic block inserted or by a rivet?
yes
ive had gunstores and range officers check too
california a shit
>>
>>33011926
Its easy OP
> Keep a low profile
> Don't go to the range with your 10/20 or 10/30 mags
> Buy a couple 10 round mags and only take those to the range.
> Keep your head down and nose clean
> Never reveal your true power lvl
>>
I haven't yet but it's not July. I'm sure after July hits they'll be doing it to "make busts" and feel like they're "helping the community." Guess I'll have to epoxy a couple of cheapo pmags as sacrifices
>>
>>33012215
I heard that BLM rangers are federal so they don't have jurisdiction over CA state firearm laws - is this true?
>>
I lived in the bay area for 8 years before moving out of state. They only time someone has bothered me about this shit was like 3 years ago at a range. Some rando was eye balling my m1 carbine, and when I finished a mag, he started questioning me about the legality of the 15 round mag. I told him it's preban multiple times (it actually wasn't, but who the fuck can prove it?). I decided to just leave the center fire lanes for rimfire since he was getting annoying.

ROs never asked shit. Only encountered a sheriff once while shooting BLM, and he didn't give a shit. Hell, there use to be an FFL that would transfer 10+ round mags to anyone. He didn't give a shit. Although I guess he did get busted and was forced to close down. Since he never logged anything though, none of his customers was bothered.
>>
>>33012236
Federal LEO can enforce local laws if they are cross sworn. I'd imagine any fed permanently stationed in a state would be.
>>
>>33011926
At the range I shoot at I heard the RO's discussing how they didn't give two shits about the laws
>>
>>33012244
I think I know who you mean because he totally hooked it up for me. He basically got knocked out by his locale's new and improved anti gun laws. Or because he got a better job doing something not looked down on by the city he was in.
>>
>>33012249
bummer
>>
>>33012244
>>33012258
we talking about "gun works"? that place ruled
>>
>>33012266
>>33012258
Digital instincts actually. Guy didn't mind fucking around with the DROS forms at all either.
>>
Where to find cheap guns in Cali?
>>
>>33012315
good guy. good rates. stayed open late.

I found a new guy with goods prices but he won't do anything that would be against the rules. he'll do everything up to the very point it becomes against the rules.
>>
>>33012504
>cheap
>california
you don't because CA FFLs know they have you by the balls
>>
>>33012215
What if you're trying out the mags to make sure they're feeding properly?
>>
bamping for interest
>>
>>33012244
>Some rando was eye balling my m1 carbine, and when I finished a mag, he started questioning me

What a faggot.
>>
>>33012244
I've heard stories from range officers who say that the customers are bigger rats than the cops.

I had some fag really eyeballing me hard shooting my glock with preban mags. I stopped and switched mags midway since i got concerned.
>>
>>33016252
Wow wtf, fucking sheeple make me sick
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.