[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You're at Applebees with ur gf and this thing slaps her

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1487192105838.jpg (115KB, 776x905px) Image search: [Google]
1487192105838.jpg
115KB, 776x905px
You're at Applebees with ur gf and this thing slaps her ass. Can your ccw protect you from this mass monster? Y-you're not going to let him get away with that are you?
>>
>>33006904
>Y-you're not going to let him get away with that are you?
Of course not, I'm going to valiantly go to jail for murder right this instant.

Pull your fucking skirt down and stop making a scene, someone else can get into a fight with the roid mong, and if it turns ugly we'll see what happens.
>>
>>33006904
>.45 ACP
I'll keep the arms as a war trophy.
>>
that's a deep fucking slav squat. kudos.
>>
>>33006904
manlets when will they learn??
>>
>>33006954
He's not squatting he's disabled you insensitive clod!
>>
>>33007169
Yeah, he's paralyzed from the neck up.
>>
>>33006904
Piana's a bro, he wouldn't go around slapping other dude's gf's asses
>>
File: harrison.jpg (122KB, 658x370px) Image search: [Google]
harrison.jpg
122KB, 658x370px
>>33007193
Why do you think he's dumb? Because he's strong? Is it because Hollywood has trained you to believe that people with strong bodies must have weak minds, because being strong in both regards wouldn't be fair?
>>
>>33006927
>the roid mong
oh gods my sides
>>
>>33007292
you seem triggered.
>>
>>33007292
>Why do you think he's dumb?
probably the shitty tats he is covered in and the hoop earings, he is probably also wearing a pair of panties to go with his feminine penis.
>>
>>33007303
Just calling out Marxist engineered memes where I see them.

>>33007334
I don't like tattoos. I think they look tacky at best. I don't have any tattoos, and neither does anybody in my family except for my crazy rebellious aunt who got a tattoo of a fish on her ankle. That was very scandalous. No joke, my grandfather didn't talk to her for a whole week.

Does that mean that people who have another opinion on tattoos are unintelligent? As self-aggrandizing it would be for me to say that, NO. Having a tattoo may make you ugly (in my opinion), but it doesn't make you stupid.
>>
>>33007439
Man, I'm sure you never pass judgement on people or subscribe to any stereotypes
>>
>>33007459
Stereotype away. But you aren't doing yourself any favors by being a retard about it. You know I'm right, otherwise you'd be explaining what I'm wrong about instead of trying to accuse me of hypocrisy (as if me being hypocritical would make you right about your asserted muscle/intelligence relationship).
>>
>>33007292

>covered in stupid tattoos
>wears makeup as a straight man
>married a dumb, gold digging bimbo
>speaks like a mongoloid
>recently damaged his brand and public profile by slapping around a literal retard on camera
>has done so many steroids he will never be able to fully cycle off, and his liver and kidneys are likely FUBAR

Yes anon, people just hate because he's "strong"
>>
>>33007804
Is this guy a celebrity or something? I have no clue who is is.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.