[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I had this idea last night for hidden-in-plain-sight thing- why

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: chocodip.jpg (13KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
chocodip.jpg
13KB, 225x225px
I had this idea last night for hidden-in-plain-sight thing- why not hide a small gun (PPK, LCP, etc) in a box of chocolates? Hiding guns in books is overdone and cliche now (especially if it's a Bible or something with a corny gun-related title).
>>
>>33003749
The idea is to hide it in something no body will ever pick up ie a bible, womens studies textbook, black history month book
>>
>>33003749
>hiding a gun in the first place a woman would look

Its like you want them to find it.
>>
>>33003819
I don't care if the wife finds it- I'm thinking about hiding it from burglars. Nobody raids fridges and pantries when there's TVs to take.
>>
>>33003849
False.

vcstar.com/story/news/2017/01/31/ventura-kids-find-burglar-snacking-kitchen/97322412/
>>
>>33003931
Well shit. That puts a damper on my idea.
>>
>>33003849
>Nobody raids fridges and pantries when there's TVs to take.
Former upstanding African American boy who dindu nuffin here. All of your alcohol and bagged snacks are belong to us now, espeically if your TV isn't a flatscreen. Literally nobody steals a Bible, subconscious thing, that's why it works.
>>
>>33003936

To be fair it was a good idea and it less likely to be found, but the fact that it happens is hilarious to be honest.
>>
>>33003849
they definitely raid fridges, someone broke into my house and took a bite out of a ham I'd been saving

they left it out on the counter

they didn't even take anything else
>>
>>33003986
must've been burgled by one of these fine folks.

http://nbc4i.com/2017/01/27/police-burglar-showers-has-a-snack-in-youngstown-break-in/

http://abc7ny.com/news/kansas-woman-finds-hungry-burglar-eating-in-her-kitchen/385833/

or >>33003931
>>
>>33003849
Also some faggots still hide cash in the freezer so it's a common hit place. and all those hide a can things that got super popular in the 2000s.
>>
vacuum seal it and put it in the toilet tank.
>>
File: jean valjeanime.png (23KB, 319x236px) Image search: [Google]
jean valjeanime.png
23KB, 319x236px
>>33003931
>>33004000

"It was only a loaf of bread!"
"You robbed a house!"
"I broke a window pane!
My sister's child was close to death...
We were starving!"
"And you will starve again,
unless you learn the meaning of the law!"
"I know the meaning of those 19 years...
a slave of the law!"

Why you think they call it "dough"?
>>
>>33003849
That's a lie.
>>
>>33004122
Jean Valjean pls go.
>>
File: a19.png (950KB, 1250x1976px) Image search: [Google]
a19.png
950KB, 1250x1976px
>>33003973
Isn't it a bit blasphemous to hide a gun in a Bible though? Not because of the gun, but because you gotta cut out a lot of pages for it to work.
>>
>>33005849
Only if you hold it regard as sacred literature and not the ramblings of ancient goatherders translated through a massive telephone game it is.
>>
>>33003790
>womens studies textbook, black history month book
Too risky, a SJW will discover it.
>>
>>33005849
Fuck off Malaysian scum.
>>
>>33005849
You know you people can by fake books and dress them up to look like bibles, right?
also what >>33005868 said with a grain of salt.
>>
>>33003986
I once had a guy break into my apartment and steal my pillow.
>>
>>33006021
Larceny aside, that's a dick move.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.