/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why are there no cheap 45-70 guns why is being a poorfag

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: zoom_1895.jpg (21KB, 700x200px) Image search: [Google]
zoom_1895.jpg
21KB, 700x200px
why are there no cheap 45-70 guns

why is being a poorfag FUCKING suffering
>>
>>33000686
H&R makes one for about 150.
>>
>>33000691
link / model?
>>
>>33000686

Cause they know you want it, they know you'll save up your hard earn shekels to buy their gun....at their jew prices.

I know how it goes. Right now I am torn between using my income tax with money saved up to buy a AR15. Or I can get other shit I need, continue to save up for prob another year.

The AR would bring me some piece of mind though.
>>
>>33000704
You don't need an expensive AR 15, there's one on sale right now for like 400 bux
>>
>>33000701
http://www.armslist.com/posts/2221298/jackson-mississippi-rifles-for-sale--h-r-1871-buffalo-classic-45-70
>>
>>33000725

I'm building my own so I can get what I want out of it. No point in buying cheap, just to swap a bunch of crap out to get what I want. Plus I already got my lower done. Plus it's gonna be a SBR. Those are not not going for 400.

The only reason why it'd take me a yr to save up. Is cause I got twins on the way, my wife can no longer work. Though I make decent money for what I do, I'm gonna be the only provider for prob six to seven months. Hence why it'd take so long to save up more (Most I'll prob be able to put away is like 100 a month)
>>
>>33000686
If you can't afford the rifle, you certainly can't afford to shoot 45-70.
I'd suggest you stop being poor.

>Beer budget with champagne taste
>>
>>33000769
Don't buy useless shit when you have kids on the way. Guns are fun, but you are going to want money set aside for when you inevitably have to get baby stuff.
>>
>>33000858

I'm not gonna sit here and tell you my life story. When it brings some one a piece of mind, that is considered far from useless.

Picture this... You got a wife and two kids. Now your wife has a medical issue, so using a hand gun is not gonna happen in any way. How would you feel leaving your wife and two kids alone at home, with no means of protecting themselves?..Now also take in account that avg police response time for my neck of the woods is 20 mins (we had our house built in bum fick no where, have to pay pretty penny just to get net out here)

Also a family of 4 was murdered like 15 miles away for us, they have zero clue who it even is.

I thank you for your suggestions, but plz don't tell me what is useless and what is not, when you yourself don't know all the factors that play into it.

I got to get back to work, take it easy /k/ommmando.
>>
>>33000940
Why would you get a .45-70 for home defense? for you ill wife of all thing's? I smell bait
>>
File: 854x480_84200.jpg (25KB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
854x480_84200.jpg
25KB, 854x480px
>>33001062
THREE WORDS
>Ladies home companion
>>
>>33000686
The marlins can be had for at least <$600.

>$1.00+ a round is fine
>The gun is too expensive

Ask me how I know you'll hate and/or never shoot it.
>>
>>33001589
>THREE WORDS
exceptionally bad idea
>>
>>33000850
Not op, but I can afford it and still reload because $1.00/ round is ridiculous.
>>
>>33000686
Saddly they are out of stock

https://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/product_info.php/products_id/80374/Firearms/Rifles/Hi-Point/Hi+Point+920300+1886+Kodiak+Lever+45-70+Government+18.5+Mat
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.