[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>/k/ thinks ace pilots and dog fighting is important >/k/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0342.png (66KB, 208x182px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0342.png
66KB, 208x182px
>/k/ thinks ace pilots and dog fighting is important
>/k/ defends the f-22 and shits on the rafale and the Euro fighter
Hmmmmmm and /k/ pretends they are better than /pol/
Truly causes one to ponder
>>
>>32993421
>/k/ thinks ace pilots and dog fighting is important

Yeah really makes you wonder since even the Romanians have higher scoring aces than the yanks

LMAOOOO
>>
File: IMG_0254.jpg (703KB, 2448x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0254.jpg
703KB, 2448x2448px
>>32993434
/k/ is just full of inbred southern yanks ignorant of the world
>>
>>32993421
but /k/ is anti dog fighting, considering if you get into one you have majorly fucked up
>>
>>32993641
Never understood that line of thinking desu
Playing shit like COMAND dogfighting is really useful to defend against and disrupt wolf packs
>>
>>32993421

>/k/ thinks ______

You don't know me. You're not my dad.
>>
>>32993654
>playing
There's your problem. The sole reason the USAF wouldn't be able to deliberately choose when and how to engage an airborne adversary is if an intercept formation suddenly launched from an airbase within 150 miles of the strike package with their noses to the moon. At which point you blame the SEAD guys for failing to do their job or drop enough ordinance ahead of time.

The only missiles that should ever be deliberately fired are AAMRAMs. If you have to use a shorter range missile, there was a disconnect somewhere down the line in the implementation of US doctrine.
>>
>>32993421
A lot of the amerifats here have never left their state.

/k/ is epitome of ignorance and stupidity, so you get used to it. A few ameriblubbers here are actually educated and do give enjoyable conversation and debate.

But the majority of /k/ are retarded ameriwhales.
>>
>>/k/ thinks ace pilots and dog fighting is important
where are proofs
>>
>>32993624
I'll have you know that dirty Secessionist scum are not Yankees, you filthy yuropoor.
>>
>>32993654
I'm the guy you replied to. What the fuck are you trying to say?
>>
>>32993837
Shut up traitorous dog embrace the one and true sovereign His Royal Majesty King George III
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.