[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Watching American Sniper >Mfw I realize that US soldiers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: mfw.jpg (19KB, 664x498px) Image search: [Google]
mfw.jpg
19KB, 664x498px
>Watching American Sniper
>Mfw I realize that US soldiers have to make reports and justify why they shot at the enemy.

Why is this?

It's a fucking war. Why do you have to fill reports and then talk to some guy explaining why you shot the person?
>>
I think that the hajis complained or some bullshit like that
>>
This is the case for most if not all Western nations. Shit, in some countries if you break a magazine in the field you have to write a report on it (see: Canada).
>>
>>32980770
>>32980750
What the fuck is that bullshit?

It's war, why should you have to listen to some complain or do some report about breaking or damaging something?
>>
>>32980743

Police have to do the same thing and American soldiers during the occupation were basically just glorified police officers.
>>
because its an insurgency you retarded fuck. theyre trying to make sure retards dont murder random goatfuckers and inspire more goatfuckers to fight.
>>
File: smart feels guy.png (108KB, 357x371px) Image search: [Google]
smart feels guy.png
108KB, 357x371px
>>32980786
Yeah I understand what you're doing but imagine if a schyzo or a sociopath start killing civilians for the fun.
That will fuck up all the psyops, cooperations and fuel terrorism
>>
Because we're fighting an insurgency, not against a military.
>>
>>32980770
You have to file a "report" in Canada for magazines and items with cadpat on them because 30 round mags are illegal for civilian use and so is selling govt issue cadpat. The QM does that shit for you though usually.
>>
>get ambushed by sand people
>one of your buddies gets shot
>kill them all
>have to justify killing them
>retard finds you all racist or unjustified in killing them
What happens then?
>>
Because rules of engagement exist and military service doesn't let you just shoot at everyone who looks at you funny
>>
>>32980839
If you get ambushed then you have justification.
>>
>>32980839
Your justification is that you got ambushed by enemy fighters

Are you a fucking retard
>>
>>32980743
because there is no clearcut enemy. the whole problem is that you can't tell.
if we were fighting nazis again, sure, its fine, cause they wear uniforms. fighting sand"people" who dress up like civis and then blow you up, we get problems.
>>
>>32980839
That's pretty much what happened in the UK when some Jew lawyer went after soldiers. Luckily the lawyer just got in deep shit for bribing witnesses to lie.
>>
>>32980743
OP is a dumbass. Kill cards have been in use for many decades because the information is vital to effective sniping and other military action.

>Hurr, durr, we don't need data we just maek boomstick boom.

Torrent and read:

https://www.amazon.com/Shooter-Autobiography-Top-Ranked-Marine-Sniper/dp/0312939175

Stupid motherfuckers think sniping is just shooting. Stop being stupid. Sniping is highly complex for very good reasons. Go learn what those are.

All the political posters fuck off and stop being militarily illiterate. Study some Zaitsev for how recon and kill data mattered in WWII.
>>
>>32980968
>t. Mall ninja
>>
If your command is good, and you have a working relationship with the officers running the investigation/review it gathers useful Intel on what to look for on patrol and around the fob, and that info makes it into the next batch of training material. In a normal military environment there are ten civilians involved getting bitched at by three to five governments and twice as many agencies so it's just easier to put the report off and pass the buck until someone gets caught then they add a new level of scrutiny. Red tape is the death of everything good in life.
>>
>>32980743
The military studies it's effectiveness and adapts it's tactics and doctrine. It's a constantly evolving organism. You're a product of consumerism nobody wants to pay you to go play rambo OP sorry maybe get a normal job
>>
>>32980743
Reminds me of a story about the danish Auditorkorps (lawyers)

> some guys in the sandbox watching a road in the night
> suddenly movement, some sandpeople appear
> sandpeople moving up the road
> they stop
> start digging in the middle of the road
> Outpost relays it
> helicvopter brings them freedom

> lawyers say those where civilians trying to make a herbgarden
> on the middle of the road
> in a fucking warzone

http://www.dr.dk/nyheder/indland/oberst-auditoerkorps-er-praeget-af-rendyrket-inkompetence
>>
>>32980991
Nope. Not a gear queer either.

You cannot refute my (supported with evidence) contention so you call names. Now fuck off and go read any professional source and grow your knowledge instead of masturbating your assumptions.
>>
>>32980968
Kill cards are useless.

>urr durr I just shot like 30 guys today man, totally true.
>>
>>32980786
>implying it was a real war for more than a few months, if not a few weeks
mostly all it's ever been is suppression, occupation, and peacekeeping
you don't need to kill people in that unless they act up, and if you kill people that don't act up it makes the whole thing harder
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.