[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Say I live in maryland and I'm trying to get ahold of some

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: CSA_VZ-58_2_2500.jpg (818KB, 2500x1202px) Image search: [Google]
CSA_VZ-58_2_2500.jpg
818KB, 2500x1202px
Say I live in maryland and I'm trying to get ahold of some 30rd vz58 mags, the only relative I have outside the state is granny and I'd raher not ship stuff like this to her. No one is answering my armslist ads I put up in VA and WV, how would I go about getting some of these legally?
>>
>>32979188
>drive to gunshow out of state
>pay cash
>???
>profit
>>
>>32979245
>longass drive
>likely chance of no one selling vz58 mags at the show (these aren't as common or popular as ar15 mags)
>jacked up price
>>
>how do I go about legally getting these illegal things in my state
What.
>>
>>32979294
get them shipped to a gun store in PA. not hard.
>>
>>32979327
I've been asking around gun stores in WV and VA most won't do it or won't give me the time of day
>>
>>32979436
Weird that they didn't want to assist in a felony
>>
>>32979451
Weird that you don't know anything about maryland law yet continue to comment
>>
>>32979723
>Illegal to purchase, sell or manufacture magazines with a capacity of greater than 10 rounds within Maryland. However, possession of magazines greater than 10 rounds is legal if purchased out of state. These may not, however, be transferred to a subsequent owner unless done so outside the state of Maryland.

So go to another state and buy them. >>32979294 oh wait you dont want to because you're a fucking lazy shit. Set up a po box or something and have them shipped there, god damn how are you this dumb and lazy.
>>
>>32979752
Yes, I'll just hop on over to the local fudd shop that's a 2 hour drive away to pick up some mags for a obscure gun which the gunstore probably doesn't even have!

>entering a monthly contract po box for goddamn magazines

Retard
>>
>>32979778
I was going to help you, now I'm not.

Eat shit.
>>
>>32979778
If you cant call these stores and spit out your request without spilling spaghetti everywhere they will just fucking tell you if they've got them.
>hur they wont give me the time of day
because you're acting like a retard probably. If they don't have them ask if they can order some for you.
http://www.midwayusa.com/product/1918452567/military-surplus-magazines-cz-vz58-century-vz2008-762x39mm-30-round
Look there they are for 15 dollars a piece! Send your local out of state store a fucking email you stupid shit. I'm sorry two hours is a big drive for you, I know it's hard not playing on your phone for that long but jesus christ anon.

Retard
>>
>>32979856
>>32979856
>If you cant call these stores and spit out your request without spilling spaghetti everywhere they will just fucking tell you if they've got them.

I ask em if they can get some in for me and they say no, it's not that im spilling spaghetti.
>because you're acting like a retard probably. If they don't have them ask if they can order some for you.

What do you think I do? I either call em and they decline or email them and they don't respond, I keep shit to the point.
>http://www.midwayusa.com/product/1918452567/military-surplus-magazines-cz-vz58-century-vz2008-762x39mm-30-round
>Look there they are for 15 dollars a piece! Send your local out of state store a fucking email you stupid shit.

Why the fuck would any store do this for you? They aren't making a profit by letting you mail shit to them.

I'm sorry two hours is a big drive for you, I know it's hard not playing on your phone for that long but jesus christ anon.

Yea, sorry I'm a busy guy, ain't nobody got time for that.

>>32979837
>I'm going to insult you!
>Oh wait why is he insulting me back?
>that was mean! I was just trying to be nice! I'm not gonna help you!
>>
Former MDfag here and Vz58 owner. OP, you HAVE to leave the state, it's the only way to get them legally. The mags can NOT be shipped to you. Also, you should be able to find them at any decent sized gun show. Because of the laws, Vz58s got really popular the past few years, and even then there are always mag vendors who have obscure shit. Last few shows I went to down here in Texas I found several across a number of booths. Sure you are going to pay probably 45-50 bucks for them, but they are available.

Don't bother with gun stores, unless they do milsurp and oddball stuff regularly they will not stock them. You will have to go to an out of state show or have them shipped someplace where you can pick them up. And quick fucking bitching, MD is small as fuck and it's only like 30-45 minute drive to PA or VA from almost anywhere in the state.
>>
>Move out of Maryland to a less shitty state.
>Buy all the vz58 mags you can find
>Store them for half a century and sell them for 3 times what you bought them for
>Profit.
>>
>>32979188
Take the fucking beltway to 66, go west to rt 28, and go to the Chantilly gun show. I see them being sold there all the time.
>>
>>32979188
Just get a p.o box in Delaware or PA
>>
>>32979188
I used to send stuff to my workplace in Deleware, nothing like sending 1000 rounds of .223 and 15 30rd PMags to your job as insurance against you getting fired.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.