[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Armed Forces usage of tactical missile complexes Tochka-U against

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 125
Thread images: 19

File: TASS.jpg (88KB, 740x476px) Image search: [Google]
TASS.jpg
88KB, 740x476px
Russia’s Investigative Committee gets evidence that Ukraine used mass destruction weapons

More:
http://tass.com/politics/930517

The Russian Investigative Committee reported through of its press office head Svetlana Petrenko that they have received evidence of the Ukrainian Armed Forces usage of tactical missile complexes Tochka-U against civilians in eastern Ukraine, in Moscow on Monday.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fDnaBIuRnUY
>>
False News

Only Russia does those evil actions.
>>
File: 7UfgYWU.png (18KB, 604x618px) Image search: [Google]
7UfgYWU.png
18KB, 604x618px
>>32978792

Why does a Russian government commitee comment on arms use in eastern Ukraine?

Havent they spent the past 3 years telling us that they are not a party in this armed conflict?
>>
>>32979330
Cue Russia annexing Ukraine to 'protect innocents'.
>>
>>32978792
>Ukraine used mass destruction weapons

Since when are tactical ballistic missiles wmds?

>tass

oh that explains it

what a shitty thread
>>
>>32979330

Telling who?

Donbass wants no business with Ukraine but wants to do business with Russia.

Also.

Crimea isn't an annexation... imagine it more like a reintegration.

>>32979404

Since you can exchange warheads to nuclear.
>>
>>32979465
>Since you can exchange warheads to nuclear.

is tass now claiming that nuclear weapons were used in ukraine?
>>
>>32979473

No.

It's implying that a fuckin' Tochka-U was used.

Let Donbass use an Iskander and see what your media will tell you.
>>
>Russia Gov claims 150 trillion Russian speaking babies killed by smallpox CIA built bomb

Into the trash it goes.
>>
>>32979520
>it's okay when western media does it
Autist
>>
This was reported in 2014 by Western media and acknowledged by NATO, where has Russia been?
>>
>>32979487
So an optionally nuclear weapon is a WMD despite not using the nuclear option? Interesting stretch of logic
>>
>>32978792
> Tochka-U in Ukraine
>fucking scumbag fascist child raper, some one help
>Tochka-U in Syria
> it is nothing guys, nothing to see here, only some dead Syrian and Kurd
>>
>>32979487
a conventional weapon is not a wmd like you tass is saying in your own OP though.
>>
>>32979404
>"Certainly such weapons can be classified as weapons of mass destruction, that have an extremely high destructive power over large areas. [This kind of weapon] is being used for the mass casualties or destruction, as well as it aims to defeat an unlimited number of people in the area affected by weapons. International treaties prohibit the use of weapons that leave no chance to survive, as to the warring parties and civilians during attacks or military conflicts."

It has nothing to do with nuclear weapons. I think what they are trying to say is that Ukraine used cluster munitions against civilian areas.
>>
>>32979537
The weapon is designed for multiple purposes.
This is how you sell an article.
First you shock than you explain.
Also, define mass...

If you use this missile in a civilian area as said you can mass kill.

>>32979547

Add some Turks...

It's like when you think that would be remarkable if someone sent military weaponry to the american dissatisfied groups... makes me wonder about how US politics works.

Can someone ship some ballistics to Hillary supporters?
Maybe CA separatists...
>>
Tochka's are just a step up from Grad's. You can do more damage with some GBUs ir similar munitions.
>>
>>32979647
Who's a retard? You are!
>>
>>32979641

I saw the video claiming...

to be honest.

Looks like a meteor...

So, no cluster... just a regular article missile sent to an urban area...

Can now Donbass do the same but instead to the training area set by canadians and brits?

No?

Bummer.
>>
>>32979674
>I saw the video claiming...
Oh really? Post it.
>>
>>32979465
But you are wrong and misinformed via a not complicated misinformation campaign waged by Russia so.....
>>
>>32979701

They removed from youtube.

Could be fake, was amateur.

I can describe (poorly) what I saw from the video.

The alleged missile is seen as an object that appear only when close to ground and it's on flame, looks like a meteor orbiting and it's about a 60 degree from ground and the explosion is unseen because there's a building covering most of the sky.
The camera was set at least at 2km range.
>>
>>32979642
A conventional tochka warhead is 500kg, which is the size of a medium regular bomb dropped by a plane

Gee, it's almost like they are trying to push a narrative here
>>
>>32979741

You can't use this in a civilian area.

The narrative that is pushed is the one where everyone is trying to kills Russians that used to be residents of a country that used to be Ukraine.

To fix that shit would demand not western intervention.

Like some netflix propaganda.

A fucking ton of diplomats recognized that Crimea is stable because of Russian intervention to protect is own.

Now it needs to protect the rest of it.
>>
File: yournarrative.png (3MB, 1984x950px) Image search: [Google]
yournarrative.png
3MB, 1984x950px
>>
File: History.png (1MB, 1417x961px) Image search: [Google]
History.png
1MB, 1417x961px
>>
>mass destruction weapons
>Tochka-U
Unless it has a nuclear warhead, it's not a weapon of mass destruction. Fucking retarded. We'll have to start considering grads and artillery if that's the case.
>>
>>32979902
Yeah.

Let's fuck with Minsk Protocol and also...

Let's bomb NATO.

Hmmm...

How about some ICBMs...
>>
>>32979902

Sent your house an ICBM just with a note, no heads to see how satisfied you were with the service.
>>
>>32979790
You are the worst; and I mean the absolute worst shill I've ever heard.
>>
>>32979925
>Let's fuck with Minsk Protocol and also...
Minsk protocol does not ban Tochka-U. The protocl simply moves heavy weapons back. The rest of your post is retarded rambling.
>>
>>32979972

Well.

w/e.

Donbass will join Russia anyway.
>>
File: rt1.jpg (87KB, 845x473px) Image search: [Google]
rt1.jpg
87KB, 845x473px
>>32978792
>Civilians
>RT
>>
>>32979925
>Minsk Protocol

bahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahha
>>
How has this thread not been deleted?
>>
Didn't Russia use Tochka-U in Georgia and Syria? I'm pretty sure those instances actually killed civilians.
>>
>>32980324
Its just a 500kg bomb right? aka fucking nothing

This thread is the definition of "fake news" if you think about it, even has a shill using google translate English lmao
>>
I'm done with the topic because can't argue with american exceptionalism, it's too powerful.
>>
Get this fake news shit out of here.
The so-called "seperatists" are the ones carrying out violence against the civilians.

Putin's endgame:
https://twitter.com/foxnews/status/830865635240407040
>>
File: vPgkqrJqy9Q.jpg (91KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
vPgkqrJqy9Q.jpg
91KB, 960x540px
Is there any satellite imagery from the impact area or video yet?
>>
>>32980336
I mean if you're going to shill you have to do better

I'm being brutally honest but you are the absolute worst shill I've ever seen on /k/, did they pay you for this and this was your first time or something?
>>
>>32980357
>literally a few craters in some barren field
>fake news trying to make it seem like eastern Ukraine was nuked and half the civilian population was killed

my fucking sides
>>
File: rPGkVe_RG78.jpg (160KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
rPGkVe_RG78.jpg
160KB, 1280x720px
>>32980372
Oh no that is from 2015. It was from 2S7 Pion during Debaltseve. It appease in that photo they were able to knock out a Russian tank.

Here is the other pic.
>>
File: C4Tg0EWVUAAmZ4p.jpg (47KB, 707x361px) Image search: [Google]
C4Tg0EWVUAAmZ4p.jpg
47KB, 707x361px
>>32979925

>Let's bomb NATO

When will you finally bury your delusions of russian grandeur and military might?
>>
>>32979790
>You can't use this in a civilian area.
Maybe you can tell Russia's proxies not to hide among civilians then.
>>
>>32980735
Russian hackers just elected POTUS.
>>
>>32980735

Seriously?

Estonia?

I'm really afraid of these Marines in Norway...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cbrnZATQegU
>>
>>32978792
>Russians who shot ukraine from within their borders
>Russians who scooped their arty into ukraine, use it and run back over the border
>Russian "volunteers" that keep shooting their arty next to commieblocks and civilian buildings
>Russians who attacked civilian areas, claiming it is just to counter arty, but then couldnt tell what the ukraine army had shot at
>...
When i learned one thing in the ukraine conflict; then when russians tell someting, you need to ask what is wrong with it, what did they leave out or what is downright a lie, but never if, since it always happens.
>>
>>32981033

Oh.

US is faking ship bombardments next to Iran... go figure, maybe they also learned something or this always happened...
>>
>all of that shilling for khokhols

You faggots know fascism is for losers, right?
>>
>>32979473
No, the Ukrainian Government has that covered already
>>
>>32981102
Says the raving vatnik
>>
>>32981099
>Something about Russia
>REEE! WHAT ABOUT AMERICA
Everytime
>>
>>32981180

Just stated a reference to the accusations.
Sorry if it's the gold standard one.
>>
File: 1459724326002.gif (60KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1459724326002.gif
60KB, 480x360px
>>32981210
>>
>>32981233

Have to follow U.S. rules...

Until...

Until Madona get herself some nukes...
I heard she wants to blow the WH.
>>
File: wat.gif (4MB, 532x529px) Image search: [Google]
wat.gif
4MB, 532x529px
>>32979465
>>32979465
>Crimea isn't an annexation... imagine it more like a reintegration.
>>
>>32981313
>Someone talks about Russia in a thread about russian stuff
>Must talk about US no matter what
pathetic as predicatable
>>
>>32981347

For the sake of it's culture.

Can't leave that with Ukraine.

Good literature come from there... have to preserve it and it's people.
>>
>>32981347
Russians have a hard on for renaming and revionism stuff and then declare it totaly fine, some after effect of the soviet times.
>>
>>32979740
that rocket in video was proton m launch failure:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zl12dXYcUTo
edited to ukraine:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKqDFuPXM6s
>>
>>32981548

Thanks...
You really capture what I saw. (second video).
>>
>>32979641
HE artillery rounds are weapons of mass destruction according to this definition.
>>
>>32979674
Stop typing.... Like....
A fucking.....

Retard?
>>
>>32979647
>Tochka's are just a step up down Grad's.
Fixed.
>>
File: sddefault.jpg (77KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
sddefault.jpg
77KB, 640x480px
>>32981626
>>
>>32981548
We seriously need a list of such stuff, next week the next vatnik will just claim it is true.
>>
>>32981624
>A weapon of mass destruction (WMD) is a nuclear, radiological, chemical, biological or other weapon that can kill and bring significant harm to a large number of humans or cause great damage to human-made structures (e.g. buildings), natural structures (e.g. mountains), or the biosphere.
>or other weapon that can kill and bring significant harm to a large number of humans
Well technically speaking cluster munitions do fall into this category perfectly.
>>
>>32981758
>perfectly.
Nope. Cluster munitions have weak effects against masonry building unlike 152mm HE rounds. So civilians in commieblocks have much more chances to survive against cluster munitions than against full caliber conventional artillery rounds. Conventional artillery rounds is truly unhuman weapon of war.
>>
>>32981548
>>32981751

...maybe there's one with the Tochka-U... maybe not.

Russia is mentioning irrefutable evidence.
>>
File: 1468991246640.png (3MB, 1444x1029px) Image search: [Google]
1468991246640.png
3MB, 1444x1029px
>>32981381
>Russia
>preserve
>>
>>32981874
It says "or cause great damage to human-made structures", not "and". And cluster munitions do "kill and bring significant harm to a large number of humans" pretty damn fucking well.
>>
File: 2s19 msta-s.jpg (246KB, 2500x1107px) Image search: [Google]
2s19 msta-s.jpg
246KB, 2500x1107px
>>32981874
>Conventional artillery rounds is truly unhuman weapon of war.
Also, artillery in general is one of the most destructive and feared weapons of war.
>>
>>32981938

Preserve U.S.
>>
>>32979790
>You can't use this in a civilian area.

It's a reasonably precision weapon and while an expensive way to deliver 500lbs to target, otherwise not a big deal no matter who uses it.

I'd like to see more conventional warheads on ballistic missiles. It would advance military development. One advantage is they negate all but the most modern air defenses.
>>
>>32980324
Since when do enemy civilians matter? An enemy is an enemy no matter whose side you are on.

I don't snivel when any military whacks civilians, but keeping it real that's a waste of an expensive munition.
>>
>>32981981
Depends on the munition. CBUs aren't very good for strong concrete structures. Even conventional bombs which penetrate much better have problems with them. I've no ideological preference in the war discussed, but this IS a weapons board so let's be as specific as practical.

"Great damage" doesn't mean anything because it's a non-specific generality. A Molotov cocktail can cause great damage to a structure.

Anti-armor cluster munitions with self-destruct systems aren't the same as, for example, older bomblets which are as easily triggered as an SJW and have high dud rates.

On concrete structures like apartment blocks, cluster munitions will be stopped by a few floors. OTOH heavy artillery and rocket fire can Verdun the fuck out of them. Best way is use 2000lb bombs fused to explode well within the structure.
>>
File: 1373848974672.jpg (33KB, 460x276px) Image search: [Google]
1373848974672.jpg
33KB, 460x276px
>>32981381

It isn't fair to compare old with new Russia; the country has ceased to be anything noteworthy and the only thing it does is act as if it was somehow responsible for the achievements of its predecessors. Russian history is beautiful and tragic, packed with magnificent cultural and scientific achievements that seem to equal the number of great national hardships. A country that has felt triumph and loss in ways few others can compare. After the fall of the Soviet Union the new country built its identity from two incompatible legacies, out of which has come a hollow nation that can boast for little of its own that it has created. Its made from past glories pasted together in an attempt to return to those days, as a result it has no soul.

What hurts the most is that its been almost twenty years and the country is still stuck like this, acting like it still has everything its lost. A once world power in the sciences and arts is gone, preservation is the only thing modern Russia is capable of, its ability to create may never return.
>>
>>32979674
>Firing at the NATO training center in Ukraine

That's a nice way of getting your ass steamrolled.
>>
>>32982242
Stalker.
One of my favorites...

Make Russia great again, stop unreasonable sanctioning and let it breath.
>>
>>32982242
Also...

The international laws that Russia is under isn't the same as everyone else's...

Just want to see it fairly treated.
>>
File: 1465161122450.jpg (467KB, 2560x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1465161122450.jpg
467KB, 2560x1920px
>>32982242
I cannot imagine being born in the 1980's to a family in the USSR. Can you imagine the outright assfucking the average 30something Russian has received?

Can you imagine spending your formative years being told you were going to grow up to do great things, only to have it all fall apart by the time you turn 10, and then have it seriously go to shit during your teen years?

Can you imagine your family losing their livelihood, the prices of basic necessities hit the fucking ceiling, forcing your mother or sister to sell themselves to make ends meet?

Can you imagine trying to salvage your situation, only to be stonewalled at every turn by corrupt politicians and criminals dressed like complete and utter faggots?

Can you imagine watching your friends resort to drugs and alcohol in order to cope with the trainwreck that are their families, their country, and their lives? To know that only eight years previously, things might have looked so much better?

And while this is all happening; the starving, the ruin, the addiction, the depression, some faggots on TV are preaching about how great everything is going to be under capitalism, and while your great historical adversary patronizes your country and treats you like dirt.

It's no wonder most men don't make it to 60 these days. I legitimately feel sorry for them.
>>
>>32982319
>can you imagine being a russian
>sosaching
>>
>>32982319

Hmmm... for someone that could not paint a picture you did a quite great job.

Now...

Imagine hearing Donald Trump and being hopeful... or, seeing a 'movie', something 'artistic', like... 'a musical'...

LA LA LAND.

Dreaming that you could become an artist in america and ending up in Skid Row.
>>
>>32982319
>some faggots on TV are preaching about how great everything is going to be under capitalism

Better than communism.
>>
>>32982559
Cool is getting hit by a truck and waking up in a U.S. hospital wishing you were dead because of debt.

That's the real deal.
>>
>>32982202
I don't really get why do you keep telling me how to properly level a building. I don't have any ideological preference in this war either, I was just commenting on that technically speaking cluster munitions to fit into the definition of WMD.
>>
File: 1460931021840.jpg (27KB, 260x264px) Image search: [Google]
1460931021840.jpg
27KB, 260x264px
>>32982535
That's a pretty shit comparison, Boris.

Sure, the vast majority of people who try to make it big in Broadway / Hollywood are going to fail miserably, but that's not because they didn't pay enough bribe money to the local authorities, or stoked the ire of the local criminal groups. It's because they're talentless hacks.

Talentless hacks who had options.

Just like they had the option to waste their 20's pursuing a generally unobtainable dream, they now have the option to wake up, live with their parents for a while, and shift gears elsewhere. The idea that failing somehow defaults to you winding up in inner city LA is retarded.

Ivan in the 90's had zero legitimate options. No jobs, little opportunities at advancement, and none of his peers were particularly focused on career advancement or networking at the time.

>>32982559
Never said that it was worse than Communism, just acknowledging that there were some pretty severe growing pains in Russia's case.
>>
File: abortion.png (381KB, 467x522px) Image search: [Google]
abortion.png
381KB, 467x522px
>>32979815
What the fuck is this?
>>
>>32982634

Land of the free where the dreams come true?
The greatest country?

The kid just grow up manic on that in a suburbia, it isn't that the kid is talentless, it's because the kid isn't a sell out.

He's genuine like all american suburbia.

American art is just looped-allure.

If the contest was about talent we would see great things coming... but democracy gives exactly the false impression that people need to follow their dreams while leaving in a oligarchy where meritocracy is just a tiny percentage of the cases.

They pick those tiny outliers and make a personality cult of it... sell it all over the world and people wake up believing they can make it.

I'm not dividing it as in cold war...
It's not an US / URSS competition.

The world is just a giant fucked messed up thing and US keeps advertising a full of shit picture.

I live down...
down down south.

It's ugly and it become broken.
We depend on public health and free education, that's not the problem...

The problem is our government and yours...
Yours always trying to put a puppet.
If it isn't a puppet US menage to fuck us over.
It's cheap to buy our politicians so US can keep profiting on our expanses like it does everywhere.

Nice way to make friends.

I can see why in europe old ladies with pans are hitting US troops and bases...
>>
>>32981548
>that rocket crash
They installed mechjeb upsidedown.

(no seriously)
>>
>>32981938
>that pic
top fucking kek
>>
>>32982151
Enjoy your sanctions, you psychopath.

>>32982535
Dude, learn how to make coherent statements and sentences please.
>>
>>32982795
Actually no, people are not hitting US soldiers with pans. To the contrary, they're welcoming them with open arms.
>>
>>32982832

Get a passport...
Just for the sake of statistics.
>>
>>32982849
Brainwashed mtv dwellers.
That's an example.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6toorymzTA0

I don't think something is going to happen but.
If US started a war in eastern europe it's fairly possible that you could get US troops trapped in.

The narrative now is that Russia is trying to break EU.

How brainwashed can an european be?

No way.
>>
>>32982851
What the fuck are you talking about?

>>32982888
No, this isn't happening in Eastern Europe. These are 2edge4me teens trying to impress girls in their classes. Not only that but Italy has ALWAYS had an active communist element in it that basically carried out the wishes of the USSR, same in Greece and Turkey.

If war came to Eastern Europe, the US troops would not be trapped, as it would almost certainly be NATO vs Russia. It's not brainwashing, Russia has stated many times it views the independence of the Baltic countries as a mistake that should not have happened.

How brainwashed to Russians need to be to think that any nation in the former Warsaw Pact wants anything to do with them?
>>
>>32979537
It is especially ironic, considering Russia's reliance on dumb bombs and cluster munitions in Syria due to their dearth of PGMs in arsenal.

Even if Ukraine employed these weapons as Russia suggested they did, they only used the same exact tactics against internal rebels and terrorists (from an international legal perspective) which Russia used against rebels and terrorists in Syria.
>>
Never forget the Russians fucked Stan Storimans like this as well.
Russians are hypocrites, liars and bastards.
Kankerflikkers.
>>
>vatniks getting desperate

sad
>>
>>32982279
>>32982291
Well, "fair treatment" for the international community would seem to begin and end with Russia treating its own neighbors fairly. If the rest of the international community or NATO members treated Russia in the same way they treated their less powerful neighbors, they would be far, far worse off than struggling under international economic sanctions.
>>
>>32982960
I don't think I've seen one this blatant, with literally every single reply being some sort of barely coherent b-but Amerikkka whataboutism. I never really thought most vatniks here anything more than shitposters/autists with a massive inferiority complex but I think we have a legitimate Olgino shill on our handds here.
>>
>>32982588
>t. someone with zero experience of the US health care system beyond the memes they read online

As someone who has live through both a T-2 fracture and a pre-teen battle with leukemia, and is currently in perfect health with an active, outdoor lifestyle, I can tell you that while I wish the care had been cheaper, the quality of my current life after all the injury and illness I've suffered suggests it was worth every cent to me personally.
>>
>>32982926
Talking about how US are just as trapped in a fairy land as DPRK.

Now.

Italy went to Stalingrad and my family (Italians) had to flew to kill their own because of 'merica.
>>
>>32983003

I used more US than america because america is something else.
US is exceptional even in geography, it's a continent apart.
>>
>>32983037
Uh, no this isn't a fairy tale land, or if it is it's run very well considering the fact that everybody wants to come here or at the least model themselves after us.

How does the US factor into Italy's reasoning to join the Axis. They joined up with Hitler (like every other country that did) because they were promised territorial gain if they won. The same is true with Finland, Romania and Russia during the war.
>>
>>32983003
>Olgino shill
Why are they so persistent, do they get paid by the post?

>>32983037
>Italians
pay denbts
>>
>>32983003
I'm still trying to figure out the point he is making
>>
>>32982781
yes autist, that is a picture.

very good that you can identify that
>>
>>32983107
Model after US?
So, can the whole world make bases all over your country?

once again I give up.

The point is.

American exceptionalism.

Every hillbilly here can't see it in a global scenario.
>>
>>32983107
>fairy tale land
You don't burn sacrifices to Mount Rushmore? How else are we going to continue making russians suffer? Dead slavs fuel wall street!
>>
BTW

US ain't entitled to shit.

Crimea was part of Russian empire in 1778.

Wtf was happening in US?
American Revolutionary War (1775–1783)
>>
>>32983182
They sure can if they want to. The Germans have two bases on the US, as do the Canadians. It's not exceptionalism, it's countries being not pants on head retarded and going with a winning horse.
>>
>>32983265
They also gave it up to Ukraine in the 50s, then in the 90s signed another treaty saying that it (Crimea) was still a part of Ukraine.
>>
>>32983320

Can we also bomb everywhere and start wars without giving any explanation?

Like.

Mosul...
Nobody said a thing.
>>
>>32983265
>US ain't entitled to shit.
Says who?
>>
>>32983463
Common sense.
>>
>>32983447
? What about Mosul? Are you talking about US intervention in the fight against the Islamic State? We were invited by the Iraqi government, and begrudgingly accepted.
>>
>>32983265
>Russia takes Crimea via offensive war from Then Ukraine
>gives it back later on
>takes it back saying it's historically part of russia

xaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxa
>>
>>32983479
Same thing applies on Syria.
>>
>>32983447
>Mosul...
>Nobody said a thing.
This is the thing you came up with? What?
>>
>>32983526

I can go and on...
But I have an american visa... I still want to go by and go shopping...
>>
>>32983468
Common sense says crimea is ukrainian.

>>32983535
YES IVAN MUCH VODKA AND BORSCHT LOOK AT SQUATTING CYKA
>>
>>32983545
Actually, american sellers at retail stores are very nice and helpful, also police and paramedics...

Great adventures.

:)

Recommended travel health insurance.

I don't recommend going twice in the same semester tough, specially if you fly to DFW.

People at airport there can be... well... you know.
>>
>>32983580
Orange radish green local enthusiastic color obvious cow tongue sorbitol.
Thread posts: 125
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.