[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>turning 20 in 6 days >tfw still have a whole year before

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: 1436740255013.jpg (33KB, 480x454px) Image search: [Google]
1436740255013.jpg
33KB, 480x454px
>turning 20 in 6 days
>tfw still have a whole year before I can concealed carry

jesus I'm a sitting duck, anything could happen in a year
>>
get a knife or a blackpowder revolver
>>
>not """illegally""" carrying anyways

I don't like carrying smaller pistols like single stack 9's or .380's but you absolutely cannot get caught carrying a Glock 42.

>stay the fuck out of trouble
>maintain a high level of situational awareness
>do everything in your power to avoid getting into conflicts, fights or arguments with strangers
>keep your vehicle in check like inspecting lights, blinkers, license plate renewal, don't speed or give the police any reason to stop you
>don't be an asshole

And say you are carrying without a permit and see someone getting attacked or robbed while being in no immediate danger, sucks for them. They should have gotten a gun or at least some situational awareness, don't help them and GTFO.
>>
>>32968927
Well there's a reason. It's been scientifically proven that's about the time a human brain becomes fully develop.

Everyone would say they are the exception to the rule, but you gotta draw a line somewhere.
>>
>>32969026
so men and women also shouldn't be able to consent to sex until 21 right?
>>
>>32969224
Can you murder a room full of people with sex? Think before you post stupid shit.
>>
>>32968927
despite what you may think, GBH, and murder are at 50 year low. just dont flash cash, don't pick fights, and dont fuck with drugs.

carry a knife and commit to a life time of deescalation, and mutual understanding.
>>
>>32969278
Your argument was due to coming of age or brain development not lethality faggot. The answer is it's some completely arbitrary shit number made up by society, just as the age of consent is completely arbitrary and varies from state to state.
>>
>>32969278
Show up to an orgy with HIV
>>
Depending on your state laws, you probably should still be allowed to open carry.
Sure it isn't the best option for carrying, but it's probably the best option available to you.
>>
>>32969310
No argument wasn't that its restricted because brains are less developed. It's in its own class because of the potential danger of a less developed brain not thinking rationally and using it during their sperg out.

To answer your question yes people under 21 fail to practice safe sex due to lower brain development. That's why you have so many teen moms, and generations of fucked up kids because teen moms are shitty and poor. Sex is not restricted because they can only fuck their own lives up, not a room full of others because they sperged out.

CJ major and over 50% of crimes occur from people 21 or younger

Do you know why I had to correct and claritfy this all for you? Protip: it's your less developed brain.
>>
It may not be the case where you are but I know Indiana is kind of retarded, you can get your carry permit here at 18 but can't buy a handgun until 21, however someone else can "gift" you a handgun. That's what we did for my brother when he turned 18.
>>
>>32968927
>anything could happen!
Protip: it won't.
>>
>>32969492
>I don't buy insurance
>>
>sitting duck
What niggerville do you live in?
>>
>>32968927
Ay lad I'm 20 in 3 days

February master race.
>>
>>32969328
underrated
>>
>>32968927

>live in missouri
>constitutional carry
>only need to be 19 to CC

It's bretty great
>>
>>32969625
OP here, I'm actually in a pretty safe area but like I said, anything could happen. But I might have to be making regular trips to/living in DC in the future so there's that

>>32969639
Happy birthday fellow Februarian
>>
>>32969026
Then why am I permitted to open carry in my state at 18?
I'm 19, have a Sprinfield XD9 that goes everywhere with me. Doesn't make sense to me that if that's the reasoning I'm allowed to possess but not conceal.
>>
File: 1486834644903.jpg (209KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1486834644903.jpg
209KB, 1920x1080px
>tfw turn 21 in July
I'm pretty excited. I wonder if I can get my CC liscence on my birthday. Too bad Iowa requires a handgun permit or CC liscence to buy handguns.
>>
>>32968927
>this is an actual concern
you're a faggot
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.