[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey, /k/. I want to immigrant to America from the UK and I thought

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

File: it's a teddy, you prick.jpg (258KB, 1920x1440px) Image search: [Google]
it's a teddy, you prick.jpg
258KB, 1920x1440px
Hey, /k/. I want to immigrant to America from the UK and I thought to ask a question that has been niggling me and being joked about by my friends.

What gun should I get first?

Pic unrelated; it's just the only gun in Britain
>>
>>32967862
>I want to immigrant to America from the UK
Get here first, ask about guns later.
>>
Your picture is wrong. There are lots of guns in Britain. You just have to jump through the hoops and follow the rules.
>>
>British
>ESL
Checks out.
>>
>>32967862
>Pic unrelated; it's just the only gun in Britain

if you think you can't get a gun here you're either special or poor
>>
File: flavortownsad.png (85KB, 312x332px) Image search: [Google]
flavortownsad.png
85KB, 312x332px
>>32967862
>
desu Mr. Bong, it's hardly worth it anymore. Things will be just as shitty here as they are in Europe within 10 - 15 years anyway. It is a lot of time, money, and effort to get here and gain citizenship, and by then leftists and/ or corporate greed will have robbed us of the last vestiges of culture, pride, community, independence, family, wilderness, and masculinity. Just get blackout drunk and go walk on some heather moor, find a nice spot to lie down, and freeze to death. It is a nice fantasy, all your problems evaporating after you move to the USA, but it just cannot be. Just finished my bottle of rye and Bach's Concerto for Two Harpsichords in C minor, and I am going for a walk. Luck to ya.
>>
You will probably find there are cities and states in the US where it is hard or harder to buy a gun than Britain. In others if you're citizen, have a green card, or a hunting license you can buy one in in 10 or 15 min. If your question is serious I'd buy a 10/22 rifle and shoot a lot. After you've put 20,000 or 30,000 rounds downrange you would have a better idea of what you want.
>>
>>32967862
Get a license here?

Oh wait you can't cause you're a nigger.
>>
>>32967862
You can come here but if I hear you call chips "crisps" you will be promptly catapulted over the Trump wall. Comprende amigo?
>>
>>32967862
One less paki
>>
File: buying guide.jpg (4MB, 3900x5008px) Image search: [Google]
buying guide.jpg
4MB, 3900x5008px
>>32967862
Use this to pick out some stuff to get you what you need for now. 1 Euro is $1.06 USD.
>>
>>32968056
>This outdated shit again
Stop posting it. That PPS isn't even available anymore, and AK pistols average 500-550 now, even the shitty brands. Nuggets are 250-280. The whole thing is barely relevant now.

The only cheap starter rifles are budget ARs and 22lr rifles.
>>
>>32968082

>tfw no more PPS-43c's and now there is actually a chance of getting SBRs off the NFA.
>>
>>32968041>>32968020
I'm white, motherfucker.

>>32968009
Sweet. Nice.

>>32967994
Damn it.
>>
>>32968041
>>32968020
this, here in the UK when the police carries out a firearm storage inspection prior to receiving your FAC you have to prove that.

A. You live in a safe area
B. They are able to be locked away in a non moveable gun cabinet
C. Be part of a shooting club or have access to land or hunt

Pakis/niggers/shitters fail all three.

This is why in the UK pakis/niggers in the shit holes never get their firearms licenses and 99% of the some 700,000 legal firearm owners including myself in the UK are all white.

These threads are hilarious, it's always one mad paki or some libtard that lives in a shithole (london, birmingham, bradford, etc) complaining about not getting allowed guns.

They want to move to USA where you have better verity, etc. But in reality they can't even afford to leave their council flat in Croydon.
>>
>>32968277
I'm glad I live in the US. I can either find a private sell and exchange good, or go to a store and fill out a 4473 and wait a few minutes then walk out with my gun.
>>
>>32968391
Yeah the laws here to deter 'anyone' from purchasing, I for one hunt and desu i think firearms should be restricted to anyone who either hunts or is military/police. So i like the laws here, even though I'm a very small minority of people that do.
>>
>>32968425
The problem I see is the laws seem determined to stop honest people from buying them, but do absolutely nothing to stop the criminals. They're criminals and by definition they don't obey the law.

On the other hand I believe we have a right to keep and bear arms and I trust the people in general more than the government. I'd rather have the people armed.
>>
>>32967970
Getting a licence is a long and complicated business. Every stage of the process is designed to reduce the likelihood of a gun falling into the wrong hands. It starts with an application form which asks specific questions about why the individual wants a gun, telling them they need to show "good reason".

http://www.bbc.com/news/10220974

Why can't you just admit your gun laws are completely fucked?
>>
>>32968452
Yeah the thought process makes sense considering you rebelled from our rule and the whole constitution thing, so the idea of having the people armed makes sense for an American.

I don't think the average Brit or person in general should be entitled to one unless they are ex or current military/police and have proven they have the right to use one, minus gamekeepers and competitive shooters.

Most of the Brits who complain online are generally students who have watched too much FPSRussia.
>>
>>32968425
fascist
>>
File: 1483141895949.jpg (153KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
1483141895949.jpg
153KB, 768x768px
>>32968216
>>
>>32968509
>Why can't you just admit your gun laws are completely fucked?

well you just said it yourself

>Every stage of the process is designed to reduce the likelihood of a gun falling into the wrong hands

The firearms used in crime not including NI, generally are left over from the pre-ban or rare cases stolen from FAC owners. A lot of illegal firearms in the west (manchester, liverpool) came from NI/Ireland.

People think guns are the issue here, they aren't it's ammunition. Shotguns are used in crimes more often because shotgun shells are easy to obtain. Pistol ammunition isn't hence why pistols used in crime get ditched or handed in or seized because they run out of ammunition for them.

So tl:dr, the process works.
>>
>>32968509
It's not the hoop jumping that gets me (it's not that difficult, you just have to put in a bit of legwork), it's the restrictions on what we're allowed to own.
>>
>>32968528
That's a huge difference in attitudes but I've seen it a lot over the years. Had a lot of coworkers and friends who were from Europe or Australia.

I've talked to quite a few Brits who hated the gun laws, but they were all gun guys. They hate the length restrictions on handguns and all the other hoops they have to jump through.

One of the nice things about living here. I'm about to walk out the door with 2 Glocks on me and no concealed carry permit, and it's legal.
>>
>>32968576
Yep and proud, aslong as we keep our conservative values.
>>
>>32968577
Samefag, forgot words.
Don't listen to that sadsack piece of shit OP, America is fundamentally different from Europe.The left is in ruins here, and I'll welcome any bong who wants to come support funz rights.
>>
>>32968596
Yeah pistols is another matter, pistol restrictions go a bit far here. That's my only gripe with our gun laws. But even if you obtained an 'unregistered' pistol having a FAC gives you access to means to supply that pistol with ammunition.

Where i live we can travel freely with our shotguns/rifles without drama, obviously not going shopping with them.

I don't like the idea of every person being entitled to carry a glock around with them, not unless there was a validated process where they would have to prove they can handle it before being allowed to carry it (i don't know if that exists in america or not)
>>
>>32967862
>inb4 fuck off we're full

You'd better have good experience or a quality degree before you come here.

College is like fucking £4500 per semester, edging on 10k a year, so don't expect to go to school in the states.

That being said, if you have good experience, some good states are Alabama, Arizona, and maybe Texas.

They've all got pretty lax gun laws and low housing costs.
>>
>>32968619
>The left is in ruins here
is that why blacked.com is a national pastime?
>>
>>32968667
Some states have a requirement for training and marksmanship, but honestly I've been around a lot of shooters. It's a pain in the ass to carry a gun. You have to be motivated to dress around it and deal with the weight. Someone who's dedicated enough to carry one every day is generally going to train on their own dime. We also know we're responsible for every shot we fire. I prefer trusting the people and making sure people know they're responsible for what they do.

If you require training and testing it becomes something that can be required but then not offered. You end up with a ban.
>>
>>32968685
That pendulum is going to swing back the other way in two years and again in four, (((they))) are going to make us pay for insulting them. Public schools and kike cunt teachers and administrators have created a generation of weak people, completely indoctrinated to accept collectivism and unable to deal with the most minor of inconveniences. Our future is so frightening, we are the outliers, the weirdos, the loners, society must destroy us because of our capacity for free thought, and in time, they will. Individualism is being criminalized and its days are numbered, we are not so different from Europe after all. Turn your gun on yourself, go down shooting, or just acquiesce and be accepted into the fold, it will make no difference in the end.
>I know, I know, back to /pol/
>>
>>32968862
The problem is the next generation of white youth are being brought up in schools where they might by the minority, as well as the fact they are being brought up multicultural. They're the politicians of the future. And anything slightly racist or untoward equality will go against their core values, something (((they))) are trying very hard to instil.
>>
>>32968899
As one who was brought up in school where we weren't a minority, but the blacks made up a fair percentage and were so feral that it felt like they made up a majority, you are dead on. The rich kids were sequestered away in a STEM wing away from the niggers so it is a non issue for them, and my lower middle class- ass was faced with three choices get BLACKED, and fully degenerate, become some Luke Bryan listening faggot fake redneck, or just stay quiet. I chose the 3rd option but grew to hate blacks quietly and intelligently, there were few who did what I did, which I still feel was the only free thinking and sane choice. Should have not butted heads with my teachers so much so I could have gotten into that stupid STEM program, oh well.
>>
File: _.png (2KB, 289x279px)
_.png
2KB, 289x279px
>>32967862
Fuck off, we're full.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.