[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>SIR DO YOU HAVE A GUN IN THE VEHICLE how does this end?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: howdoesitened.png (673KB, 877x675px) Image search: [Google]
howdoesitened.png
673KB, 877x675px
>SIR DO YOU HAVE A GUN IN THE VEHICLE

how does this end? This and the "Quiet as a navy seal" keeps coming up..
>>
>>32967459
No, I don't.

duty to inform = cuck state
>>
>>32967459
FUCK YOU.
I click off that shit on half the youtube videos until I'm thoroughly triggered by it and now I have to see it here because of some piece of shit troll that wants to post it here.

Do you enjoy driving your Lamborghini through the whatever hills too you cum battered turd?

Don't answer that, just go away.
>>
>>32967459

> QUIET AS A NAVY SEAL
> Draws and has gun fly out of holster directly in front of the perp.
>>
>>32967459
>not using a youtube adblock extension for your browser
get with the times man
>>
File: 1486845036706.jpg (1MB, 3000x4500px)
1486845036706.jpg
1MB, 3000x4500px
>>32967465
This desu
>>
File: 1423797469551.gif (693KB, 339x279px)
1423797469551.gif
693KB, 339x279px
anyone try that new holster though? It seems retarded
>>
>>32967633 why YouTube AdBlock? Why not everything AdBlock?
>>
>>32967465
>duty to inform
>lying to an officer about possession as a weapon
>even remotely on the same plane
>>
>>32967459

He said yes

He got slammed on the ground and had his gun taken away. He called up that lawyer or whatever and he got his gun back
>>
>>32967459
get gud at lying
>>
>>32967465
"Duty to inform" isn't the same thing as "don't lie to the police". Only Georgia and one other state in the NE if I remember right let you say whatever you want about the guns you may or may not have in your car when asked by a LEO.
>>
>>32967933
oh shit muscle girls are my fetish.
>>
>>32967459
In my case, the response was "Yes sir, in my lower right jacket pocket. Here is my Concealed Handgun License." To which the officer replied, "Well, please keep your hands on the wheel for the duration of this stop."

I got let off with a warning for my expired tags.

It's good to be white and not an asshole.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.