[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Haven't seen a thread on this yet. Mossberg is selling a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

File: mossberg-590-shockwave-920x460.jpg (60KB, 920x460px) Image search: [Google]
mossberg-590-shockwave-920x460.jpg
60KB, 920x460px
Haven't seen a thread on this yet. Mossberg is selling a 14 non NFA 590 this year. Wish i had seen this before I built one. Anyone else gonna buy one?
>>
>>32966772
No, I like my nose and teeth.
>>
>>32966780
Dont be such a limp wristed mary. I fire mine one handed bo problem.
>>
>>32966772
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYjThckYqBQ
They explain pretty well why I wont buy one
>>
>>32966802
I have carpel tunnel and tendinitis :(
>>
File: super shorty_.jpg (2MB, 5184x3456px) Image search: [Google]
super shorty_.jpg
2MB, 5184x3456px
Naw, already have non shotgun 500. put 3 inch turkey shot through it yesterday, that was a bad idea.
>>
Its just a cool range toy. I expect that future changes to policy could target firearms like this and the ak and ar pistols so i added them all to the collection.
>>
>>32966772
>Buy 20", 8 shot maverick
>Put raptor grip on it
>Have basically the same thing but with 2-3 more shots capacity.
>>
>>32966831
Oh....anon...im sorry.
>>
>>32966870
Except it's half a foot longer...
>>
>>32966957
omg a whole 6" wow such long
>>
>>32966962
Had your gf saying that last night.

But really, if you've never held a long gun before, I can see how you might not think 6 inches is a lot on the end of one, but it is.
>>
>>32966957
That's what she said.
>>
I want one just to slap a regular pistol grip and brace on it
>>
>>32967138
say no more...
https://youtu.be/WP5KbWOe64g
>>
>>32966772
>Anyone else gonna buy one?

Nah. If I ever need to make my shotgun useless I can get the same result with a hacksaw.
>>
>>32967208
Hope you dont have a dog.
>>
>>32966831
So it has nothing to do with your nose or teeth, or you're back peddling because you are on a weapons board that mostly deal either firearms
>>
>>32966962
Guess we better start issuing M16s again and hope this SBR craze dies out.

When the whole idea is to be compact, 6" is a lot
>>
>>32968611
Anon, are you okay...?
>>
>>32966772
Nope. Retarded idea just to stick it to the NFA.

Plus it's $500 bucks for the piece of shit, I could go buy a Maverick 88 and a decent amount of shells and I'd be just fine.

Oh and I could look down the sights without having to hesitate and wonder if the round in the chamber was a shot shell or a slug.

>>32966802
>I fire mine one handed bo problem.
>bo problem

Not everyone is a fat fuck with sausage fingers. I'm sure you could one-hand a blunderbuss and the lard in your arm could absorb that recoil.

>>32966831
That sucks.

>>32968611
Are you having a stroke or something?
>>
>>32966772
Why not just put a folding pistol grip stock on an 18 inch 88 or a 500? It's only slightly longer than a non NFA shottie while folded, but you still get the option of having a stock if need be.
>>
>>32971886
I've got one of those.

Shit's cash.
>>
I built one of those for just a little over $300 a few years back ($90 for a busted maverick 88, $50 new 590 trigger group, $150 complete 14" forend from mossberg, $30 raptor grip). I love the birds head grip over a pistol grip and losing the 6" off the front makes it very handy for a truck or backpacking gun. Also they're surprisingly intuitive to aim.
>>
>>32971981
theyre in presale for 390 and the 14" kit costs over 200 anywhere theyre in stock, so this seems like a pretty good price point. thanks for the info
>>
>>32971981
Do they sell a PGO 88?
If not you have an unregistered SBS.
>>
>>32972631

no, and it's stamped. $200 was the difference between a stamp and building off a brand new PGO. Added plus of putting a stock on it if I feel like it. Also look into the black aces tactical virgin receivers, that's another option if you want a mag fed pump.
>>
DESU, a 14" Stocked shotgun is pretty much ideal
>>
>>32966772
I'm intruiged, not use whether I'll get one quickly or not. Depends on whether or not anyone offers a 6.5 Creedmoor upper for the MA TEN SF or DPMS GII before Christmas.
>>
>>32967189
I so would, but not at that price. I can see it being viable for Home Defense, but not much else. There are MUCH cheaper HD shotguns. Cool piece though.
>>
>>32966772
There is really only one purpose to this gun and it's to highlight how idiotic firearms laws are in this country. A 12 gauge without a stock fills no legitimate purpose that a 12 gauge of similar size with a stock could do better except maybe storing under the seat of your truck for space reasons. Shooting a pistol grip shotgun is so ludicrously innacurate it's borderline criminal.
>>
Can you ghost load it and keep one in the chamber for +2 capacity?
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.