[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Talk me down guys, tell me I'm retarded. I found it for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: wm_6178933.jpg (2MB, 3648x2432px) Image search: [Google]
wm_6178933.jpg
2MB, 3648x2432px
Talk me down guys, tell me I'm retarded. I found it for 2150 at my local gun shop.
Real DEagle, new in box, real gold plating, looks exactly like pic related.

Tell me the gold's not necessary and everyone at the range will laugh at me. I need to hear it from someone else because I live alone.
>>
File: Mel-Brooks-Spaceballs.png (385KB, 636x510px) Image search: [Google]
Mel-Brooks-Spaceballs.png
385KB, 636x510px
Go for it! If anybody laughs just laugh right back at them and tell them they have no appreciation for Jewish Satire.
>>
>>32946899
but it's 500 more than than a standard. I could get a nice eotech for my AR for that, AND get a DEagle
>>
>>32946850
If someone laughs at it, just give them a shit-eating grin.

The problem with deagles is the internal mag makes it uncomfortable for most people to hold/shoot. If it's comfortable in your meatclaws, consider it. Otherwise, it'll be $2,000 paperweight that you never take to the range.

And it's $300 cheaper on gunbroker.
>>
Unless your name is Tyrone or Javier and you make your money under the table, skip it. I'd be ashamed to own one like that.

I could see getting a blued one in .44 mag though.
>>
>>32946850
If anyone laughs at you, just shoot them, fucking stupid fat American
>>
Everybody will laugh at you and you will hate it. No gun shop will buy it back from you at a decent price and you will end up posting it on Craigslist just to get rid of the thing.

The only person who will eventually buy it is jammal who will pay for it in fifties covered in crack dust. Two months later you'll be arrested as a straw buyer when Jamal's cousin markel borrows the gun to shoot another crack dealer and instead kills a toddler sleeping two blocks away.
>>
>>32946850
I'd rather get one in .44 than .50 AE, but swapping between the two is easier than other pistols.
>>
>>32946850
no way bruh, you can pic the same gun up on gunbroker for like 1500-1600.

the real question is do i get the tiger stripe or solid gold?
>>
>>32946956
>>32946972
>>32947006
>>32947066
All you've done is make me want to buy it from other sources. Link me on gunbroker?
>>
>>32947087
in .50 AE ($1899)
http://www.gunbroker.com/item/620286224
only 20 minutes left

in 44 Mag ($1699)
http://www.gunbroker.com/item/620286165
>>
>>32947087
dont buy the 50a.e. its not as fun or affordable as .44mag
>>
>>32947110
Get the .50
>>
>>32946850
>>32947137
>>32947152
It's already meme. If you're going meme for the shear memeacy (can't say I'd blame you with that find), you might as well go all the way.
>>
>>32946850
You can find the exact same thing cheaper online. Hell MSRP is lower than that.

Otherwise though they're good guns. I think that looks gaudy as fuck though.
>>
Just buy a few engravers tools, some gold wire, and fancify the guns you already have

>>32946899

Its not satire.
>>
>>32946850

The gold is pointlessly overpriced, by a standard or one of the cerakote models for like $1400-1600 instead.

If you're going to get one, get the .50, no reason not to, with the cost of .44 magnum ammo these days, good quality .50 AE by Hornady isn't badly priced relatively speaking. It's a goofy gun to have but it's a lot of fun, will definitely put a big grin on anyone's face at the range.

It's not nearly as meme as it's made out to be, most of the issues such as reliability and poor quality come from inability/refusal to read the supplied manual or simple jealousy. I have one and I have no regrets, but I have the disposable income and a range at home to justify it, if this is the most you've ever spent on a gun then it's probably not the best choice for you.
>>
>>32947261
MSRP for the gold striped 50 is not cheaper than that.
>>
Have you ever shot one before? I would definitely rent one before spending that kind of money on a range gun.

>>32946850
If you are dead set on a DE and that is your dream gun, go for it. I might go for a lower recoil caliber though so you can shoot it longer and not spend as much on ammo. I would do some research on the durability of that finish if you actually want to shoot it sometimes.

I can't help but think of all the other cool stuff you could get instead.

A high end 1911, rifle, or shotgun.

You could have a nice pistol set up for match shooting (trigger, optics, porting, etc) or trick it out with tacticool stuff.

You could get a S&W M&P R8 ( 8 shot 357 Magnum) for $1000 and still have enough money to get one or two nice guns.
Anyway, just thought I would throw some suggestions out there. If you buy it, post pics.
>>
File: tiger stripe deagle.png (215KB, 1114x684px) Image search: [Google]
tiger stripe deagle.png
215KB, 1114x684px
>>32946850

I can order one through my FFL for $1757.61. An HK Mark 23 is $24 cheaper.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.