[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there any point in owning a gun if I live in a wealthy and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 8

File: thinking-face.png (53KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
thinking-face.png
53KB, 256x256px
Is there any point in owning a gun if I live in a wealthy and crime-free neighborhood?
>>
>>32941317
to fight the government
>>
Yes.
>>
>>32941317
blacks can smell white wimminz and dem repatunz so yeah
>>
>>32941317

Makes you feel powerful.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8q5I_ziWEs
>>
>>32941324
what's the point?
>>32941321
im in my last year of college now. I could see your point if there was a risk of this when I am in my 20s but at earliest this would be relevant in my 30s or 40s when I already have a family. I wouldnt want to join a revolution when I am a father.
>>
>>32941317
Shooting is good stress relief.

Also, buy nice guns and post on k
>>
>>32941317
Fun.
>>
>>32941317
it's fun
t. wealthy in a crime-free neighborhood
>>
To kill yourself for asking stupid questions.
>>
>>32941317

>for fun at the range
>for admiring machinery if you're into other stuff like cars and motorcycles and planes
>to apprecaite that purely becauseof the second amendment you have the ability to do so

But most importantly, my simple, if rich anon

>poor people don't rob their own neighborhoods, they rob rich ones
>>
File: gunsviolence.jpg (184KB, 1437x922px) Image search: [Google]
gunsviolence.jpg
184KB, 1437x922px
>>32941317
>>32941321
>>
>>32941451
That's literally the time you better damn join a revolution.
>>
File: 1393105315531.gif (1MB, 290x189px) Image search: [Google]
1393105315531.gif
1MB, 290x189px
>>32941931
>poor people don't rob their own neighborhoods
Speaking as a welfare baby, here.
>>
I own so my guns it's not even funny

They are just interesting
>>
>>32941394
uhh ohh,
>>
>>32941451
Until this guy shoots one of your sons (later stabs the other one), burns your house and barns, and conscripts your slaves.
You'll rethink fighting a revolution in your 40's.
>>
Because shooting is a great hobby, especially if you're wealthy.
>>
>>32941317

There were probably some pretty nice neighborhoods in Detroit only a couple decades ago. You go and get a long ass mortgage, you are tied down. The neighborhood is great! Then maybe your town is chosen for some government handout project. Cheap housing, something like that. Maybe you will be one of the lucky recipients of a Muslim refugee settlement or some shit. Who knows.

5 years down the line, the houses directly next to the housing project have been broken into too many times. Poor people let their animals run wild, their children are loud and obnoxious. Those houses got moved out of two years ago, amd the realtor can't sell them. They go cheap, really cheap.

10 years down the line, most people you knew hung around for their kids. Those kids are in college now, so they move away. They get a fraction of what their houses were worth 10 years ago, but the crowds of thugs sitting on porch steps is getting a little worrying. The loud thudding "boom" of car bass at 2am while they "hustle" is ruining your sleep. Your next door neighbor bought a new TV, it's been stolen. You got a gym membership, you can't run on your own sidewalks anymore without thugs mocking you and twenty incredibly large dogs trying their hardest to break through a flimsy fence and kill you as you run past.

15 years down the line you have started hearing gunshots. You have contacted every realtor you can, most won't even take the contract to sell the house. Used needles are a thing you find in the road as you drive home. You go to buy a gun, but since you are a turbo cuck and voted blue there is a twelve year wait time and you need to take a background check for every single cartridge you buy. You go home, defeated. You already know what you are going to find, your cuck senses are tingling. You know your wife has been fucked. The door is smashed in. All your belongings are gone. Your wife has been fucked and is dead.

If only you bought a gun earlier and weren't such a cuck.
>>
File: Screenshot_12.png (522KB, 619x412px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_12.png
522KB, 619x412px
>>32942963
>>
>>32943031
https://youtu.be/rB5Nbp_gmgQ
>>
>>32941317
Fun?
Fun to collect?
If guns weren't fun, I'd barely see the point in owning them personally. They'd still be fun to collect regardless, but I probably wouldn't drop so many thousands on that alone.
>>
>>32941317
Brown people have cars and like to break into houses in better neighborhoods.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3455439/DC-mansion-murder-suspect-slayed-family-three-housekeeper-brutal-torture-4-5-million-mansion-pleads-not-guilty.html

Basically you should start taking responsibility for your own safety. You aren't paying enough taxes to have a cop on every corner.
>>
>>32941317

Anyone can be a victim at any time. Best be prepared to fight back if you win that drawing.
>>
>>32942824
Revolutions are for young people. When I'm a dad I just want a peaceful life.
>>
Sporting, Hunting, and potentially fighting the government or political terrorists. Communists are getting uppity again and we'll have to put them down yet again soon.

>>32941451
>I wouldnt want to join a revolution when I am a father
Its not your choice, you either be free or a slave in that situation
>>
File: 1483332390773.jpg (550KB, 1048x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1483332390773.jpg
550KB, 1048x1440px
>>32941317
oh boy this thread again

either fuck off back to whatever containment board you came from or get a gun

either way im happy
>>
File: IMG_0573.jpg (29KB, 258x280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0573.jpg
29KB, 258x280px
>>32943704
George Washington was 43 during the American Revolution you nigger.
>>
>>32943757
The rest of the founders were in their early 20s.
>>
>>32941317
>Is there any point to owning a gun if I live in a good neighborhood?

Yes, but only if you happen to like guns or gun related hobbies.

Or, if you live in one of those few municipalities where you are required by law to have at least one gun in the house.

It is also worth noting that your neighborhood won't necessarily /stay/ crime free, but if you're worried about that you should also take other steps in the direction of home security.

Having a means of aggressive defense is only part of the battle. Ideally you will have an alarm system with a siren capable of taking a good crack at triggering Ragnarok so that you get to use your gun in the first place and aren't just killed in your sleep or avoided, and will have made your house difficult to break into in the first place. Most criminals want to try to break in when you're out because they aren't that stupid and the ones that are get picked up fairly quickly. An alarm stands a good chance at running them off before you even have to fire a shot.

You will also need a secure means of storage for when you're away (A safe worth a damn bolted to the foundations of the house) so they can't just be stolen.
>>
Google this

Dr. Petit Connecticut
>>
>>32941317
Your neighborhood is only crime free because criminals haven't found it yet.
My parents live in a neighborhood where average home cost is $550k, and break-ins happen every summer and Christmas. Wasn't always like that but that's how it is now, and my dad who doesn't like guns is about to buy his first gun.
>>
File: 27d.jpg (59KB, 638x768px) Image search: [Google]
27d.jpg
59KB, 638x768px
>>32943784
Benjamin Franklin was 70 in 1776
Thomas Jefferson was 33
Horatio Gates was 49

Please tell me more about how the founding fathers and patriots of the American Revolution were all 20 year old single men.

If shit becomes so bad that violent revolution is necessary (this is highly unlikely by the way) you will be labeled for what you are, hiding behind your family, a coward.
>>
>>32943030
This is a large factor. America doesn't really have racial unity among white folks so we're atomized and easy to go at one by me. Our tribalism has been deprogrammed from us by the cultural Marxists.
>>
>>32943704
The young people like me who don't have kids yet to pass on their families lineage and culture and who haven't experienced life yet? You're the one with a stake in this world since you have kids, fighting is your responsibility, man.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.