[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GIVE ME A STEP BY STEP GUIDE TO CREATE A PRIVATE MILITIA IN AFRICA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1476652416892.jpg (77KB, 747x703px) Image search: [Google]
1476652416892.jpg
77KB, 747x703px
GIVE ME A STEP BY STEP GUIDE TO CREATE A PRIVATE MILITIA IN AFRICA RIGHT FUCKING NOWWWWWW!!!!!!!
Please it's my dream
>>
>>32935755
How about a quick rundown of you fucking off?
>>
>>32935755
1. Become a billionair
2. Pay all the niggers to fight for you
3.???
4. Profit
>>
step one: get lots of money
step two: go to africa
step three: convince local youths to take up arms for money
>>
>>32935755
If you need to ask how that's not gonna happen
>>
>>32935809
>>32935789
>>32935779
>They don't believe I'll go through with this

Real answerz only
>>
>Go to Africa, build a local hospital or school or something.
>Become local hero.
>Stage false flag from neighboring tribe to destroy that school or hospital.
>Important: make sure you are physically harmed while trying to defend from the attackers; scar on face, finger chopped off, something permanent that won't heal.
>Rally the villagers to seek revenge/recuperation.
This is where the having a shit load of money part comes in.
>Train/supply your villagers
>Force neighboring tribe to bend to your will, take all of your shit
>Throw a huge party so your villagers get drunk with power and fall in love with the idea of subjugating others
Boom you now have your own ravaging gang of Afriniggers who will kill/steal anything you want.
>>
1. Watch this:
https://youtu.be/U7McMInDG5o
2. Follow instructions.
3. Hire niggers for blood money.
4. ???
5. Profit!
>>
>>32935755
0. You open thread to ask this question
1. You don't.
>>
>>32935755
Tie children to weather balloons.
>>
>>32935755
Read "Manual of the Mercenary Soldier" by Paul Balor.
If you have little money it's hard as fuck. Basically you need luck, nerves of steel, diplomacy, bilingual, con-man skills.
Balor states that Africa used to think White man soldiers were super soldiers but they don't believe that anymore. So you can't just waltz in and tell them you're a pro.
I'd start in South Africa, it has more private security companies than anywhere in the world.
>>
File: 1478007279065.png (488KB, 800x1020px) Image search: [Google]
1478007279065.png
488KB, 800x1020px
>>32936120
The hospital part is actually a great way of gaining trust within the community
>>32936604
Instead of learning another language couldn't I go to somewhere like Zimbabwe where English is the Lingua Franca? Also is the best way of making money through illicit means or taking contracts?
>>
>>32935755
Well, you're going to need a tranq gun and a lot of balloons...
>>
there are already companies occupying that market segment and you have no angle.
you will get your shit pushed in. professionally.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.