[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>This is about airsoft so if that's not discussed here

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1049.jpg (547KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1049.jpg
547KB, 3264x2448px
>This is about airsoft so if that's not discussed here let me know and I'll delete the thread

So my first CO2 gun came in today. The manual told me to fasten the CO2 canister until I heard the sound of 'expansion of the CO2 in the magazine' but the first sound I heard from tightening it was very loud and I could feel the gas leaking from the top of the canister.

That's pretty much my problem, I'm probably gonna get a new magazine but I wanted to figure out if I messed up when installing it or if it was just a bad magazine to begin with, so if you can tell by looking at the magazine or the likeliness of either scenario that'd be awesome to know.
>>
>>>/asp/
has an airsoft general
>>
Common occurrence. These toys aren't made with very high quality control. This would have been obvious had you googled it.
>>
>>32924573
remember to make sure the co2 canister is all the way in place. I have the same gat, and it tends to leak everywhere if it's not perfectly in place. Sometimes it happens anyway though, so yo might wanna try a new canister.
>>32924579
also what this guy said
>>
>>32924573

It punctures the Co2 canister and is supposed to seal from the pressure of the canister being screwed in.

It is inevitable that you will hear some hissing as gas escapes. Screw it in a little faster until you don't hear hissing, but don't over tighten it.
>>
>>32924633
I tried that with a new canister and it started spraying liquid everywhere
>>
>>32924657

Like >>32924626 said, sometimes they are not lined up correctly.

If you line it up to the best of your ability, and it still will not seal, take the gun back and replace.
>>
>>32924670
the website I got it from sent it with a paper that said it's not returnable
also
>take the gun back
I really don't want to have to buy a new gun, how likely is it that a new magazine will work?
>>
>>32924657
Are you 12, by any chance?
>>
>>32924688

Well just keep messing with it until you find the sweet spot then.
>>
>>32924694
desu I just got really excited to use it
>>
>>32924688
>I really don't want to have to buy a new gun, how likely is it that a new magazine will work?
it probably will but usually those mags make up most of the cost of the gun
>>
I heard that you should drop some silicone based lubricant on the mouth of the canister or the o-ring so it seals better and prevents the rubber seals from rotting dry.
>>
>>32924573
Op to delete the thread put DELETE THIS in the name and option box of your next post
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.