[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Swedefag here. I've recently found a larger interest in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: flag-sweden.gif (3KB, 413x260px) Image search: [Google]
flag-sweden.gif
3KB, 413x260px
Swedefag here.

I've recently found a larger interest in firearms. I've been hunting with my father often but never owned my own rifle.

So recently I wanted to get into simple target shooting for fun, maybe join a club for contests.
But, when I looked up what I, as a swedish citizen, could get, I was disappointed.

From what I read, it seems I can't get a hold of a handgun unless it's a .22lr specifically for hunting small game that infest your land.
Rifle is maxed at 5 rounds if I recall correctly.
Shotgun is limited to 3 total.
I believe you can own a suppressor for only for higher tiered calibers(that's how they rank the rifles).

So for general plinking, I can't do much.

Although I think I'd go with a .22lr rifle either way. Albeit very limited.

So I'm looking for other somalians who can guide me into the swedish way of funs.
>>
>Owning a gun
>in Sweden
you realize you'll be arrested for offending migrants
>>
Oh, and I'd also look into getting a shotgun for actual hunting. Break action because what's the point in having anything else when you're limited to 3 shells total.

I'd be a real rebel and have it near, locked up, for home defense.

>>32924533
There's more than that to offend.
>>
>>32924513
Isn't muslim and nigger cock the only boomstick your government lets you handle?
>>
Get a CZ 455 for target shooting and general plinking. As far as laws and applying for a license or what ever it is you guys have over there I wouldn't know where to start.
>>
So your conundrum is that you can only buy the type of gun you wanted to buy?
>>
You can own guns in Sweden?
>>
>>32924513
Fellow swedefag here

>From what I read, it seems I can't get a hold of a handgun unless it's a .22lr specifically for hunting small game that infest your land.
Yes you can, but you must be part of a club. I have personally shot a 9mm and a .44 magnum here.

>Rifle is maxed at 5 rounds if I recall correctly.
For hunting perhaps, but for sports you can get without mag limits if you bother with all the paperwork.

Also, I have used a .22 rifle that could hold more than 5 rounds.

>Shotgun is limited to 3 total.
Cant answer this one

>I believe you can own a suppressor for only for higher tiered calibers(that's how they rank the rifles).
This Im not sure about, but it might only be available for Klass 1 weapons.

>>32924533
>>32924863
>MUH MEMES

Even tho our gun laws isnt as good as in the US they are infact pretty good for beeing in the EU.
>>
>>32924513
It would seem like you have only looked up gun laws that regard hunting and for some reson they are really anal about that.

The laws regarding sports is way better but require some more paperwork and that you actually activly practice.
>>
>>32924863
We don't handle anything.

>>32925073
Funny thing is that it's the one that I've been looking at the most actually.

>>32925098
Well for the .22 rifle its that I'm severely limited capacity wise. What's the fun in that?

For a shotgun I'd prefer a pump action with at least 4+ capacity.

So it's more that I get the cucked version of the guns I want.

>>32925161
Oh! So sports is the "loophole" for fun?
Thanks, I'll look into this further.
>>
Norfag here, was planning on building an ar, just get the parts I dont have to register for, join a club and eventually get the rest of the parts. Sadly since our government are semi-cucks, it looks like it'll take a 2 year membership to be allowed to owned the parts.

Also since my country is retarded and define the bolt on an ar, as the lower receiver, I can't really work that much on making the skeleton of an ar. Even more retarded is that they recently changed this law, 7 years ago the "bolt" was considered the upper receiver.

Kinda tempted to take a roadtrip to Germany and pick up some parts and drive back. Worst case if I get stopped by customs I'll just say I'm gonna deactivate the lower :^) r-right?
>>
File: Pia.jpg (59KB, 705x425px)
Pia.jpg
59KB, 705x425px
>>32925180
>>Oh! So sports is the "loophole" for fun?

Basically, pic related.

Or you could just join the Homeguard or something.
>>
>>32925206
Breivik fucked up everything for you guys, right?

>>32925209
Åh baby.

I wouldn't want to fight against our savior, Russia, though.
>>
>>32925256
>I wouldn't want to fight against our savior, Russia, though.
>I want my contry to cease to exist

Collaborating with the enemy should be reason enogh to not be allowed to own guns.
>>
>>32925256
nah not really, luckily people here understands what an isolated incident is, and you cant really complain about gun control when it was an illegal gun.

Also people were too hung up in how bad the police handled the situation and how little ready they were.
>>
>>32924513
You can have 9mm pistols (most common are CZ and glock) or even deagle brand deagles if you're in a pistol shooting club.

If you're interested in black powder firearms, anything actually antique that doesn't have gas tight cartridges is license and registration free. A colt dragoon or a chassepot needle rifle would be good bets here (one of either in good condition is about 20k SEK I believe)

Then finally, on a hunting license you're almost unlimited in what you can get technically as long as you can "justify" whatever you want to get and you're lucky with your local police department. There are several people who own bolt action .50 caliber rifles even.
>>
>>32925346
While I agree with you on everything else, I call bullshit on this

There are several people who own bolt action .50 caliber rifles even
>>
>>32925290
Huh, impressive.

>>32925286
Sweden is long dead, friend. We can only destroy and rebuild the remains.

>>32925346
Yeah, I've read up more on shooting clubs and it's the way to go.

Also saw a lot of "justifying" owning the firearm itself. Again, that's where the sports come in I guess.
>>
>>32925389
It's even in the official list of "class one" calibers in the law book. A quick look on google will find you several threads on swedish hunting forums where people discuss owning and shooting .50 bmg.

>http://webshop.gyttorp.se/steyr-hs-50-bmg
There's a link where you can by a steyr .50 for 70k SEK if you manage to get the license
>>
>>32925413
>Yeah, I've read up more on shooting clubs and it's the way to go.

If I were you I'd start out with getting a hunting license for some kind of generic bolt action rifle or shotgun. Joining a shooting club is a larger time and money investment. If you do, I'd get a CZ because they're cool and comfy.
>>
>>32924513
Robosoft forum would be better for you fellow swedefag
>>
>>32925413
>Sweden is long dead, friend. We can only destroy and rebuild the remains.

Russia is way more fucked than us tho.

>>32925432
Well, I guess I was wrong.
>>
>>32925413
Sweden is still a really nice country outside the big cities.

But then again so is every country, Detroit, Chicago, Washington DC, London, Paris, Berlin etc
>>
>>32925454
I think a break action shotgun is something I'd get first.
Then the cz455 to get started in a shooting club.

>>32925464
Odd naming for the subject, but thanks!

>>32925466
>>32925482
Just realized I sounded as if I wanted to blow things up..

It's like day and night with the city/country life, yes.
On the countryside I could have the doors unlocked, but not anymore.
Here in the city I have people trying to open the door every now and then.

Anyway, thanks for the help everyone!
>>
File: beretta.png (2MB, 5262x1456px)
beretta.png
2MB, 5262x1456px
>>32925543
>I think a break action shotgun is something I'd get first.
Good choice senpai
>>
File: 1265924641728.jpg (11KB, 252x256px)
1265924641728.jpg
11KB, 252x256px
>>32924513

Shitsnack grabben.
>>
>>32925558
>Inte kunna stava till skitsnack

HÄ DI
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.