[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So /k/ I was wondering if you could help me out There is a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

So /k/ I was wondering if you could help me out

There is a bird in my neighborhood driving me insane. It's one of these cunts https://youtube.com/watch?v=7oNljd7R1f8 and it wakes me up every morning. Its been doing it for months and now I am ready to kill it. I found out a bb gun should do the trick. It usually perches on the roof of a house across the street from mine. I was wondering if a bb gun handgun would be enough or if I would need a rifle. Also wondering if it's legal to fire bullets at neighboring houses to kill annoying animals.
>>
File: 1476793947414.jpg (119KB, 800x1072px) Image search: [Google]
1476793947414.jpg
119KB, 800x1072px
>>32922545

>killing something because it annoys you
>>
>>32922545
What a peaceful noise.
>>
Dude, how could anyone be annoyed by that sound?

Also, how could you kill a fucking dove?
>>
>>32922555
>>32922560
>>32922578
It's fucking annoying as shit. I would rather choke it to death and bite off its head but this is easier. So which kind of gun do I need?
>>
>>32922545
.177 caliber pellet gun, especially a weak one like pic related won't kill a mourning dove on a broadside shot. Their wings are too thick and breasts are too fat.

You'd have to headshot it or hit it straight-on in the chest to drop it. Don't even think about shooting it without a good backstop either.
>>
>>32922545
You seriously think a mourning dove is annoying?

Are you new to Earth or something?
>>
>>32922545
>>32922605
Definitely don't shoot it if it's on someone else's fucking roof.
>>
>>32922605
If I at least hit it I think it would leave the neighborhood and bother someone else. But I would be aiming for the head
>>
If you're going to kill a dove in a neighborhood you should be using a slingshot so it at least has a sporting chance. And I hope you plan on eating it if you must kill it.
>>
>>32922545
Aside from being a giant douche for wanting to kill this bird cause it's "annoying"

A BB gun wouldn't do shit, nor a cheap pellet gun. And firing anything more than that at your neighbors house is a really fucking bad idea. But who knows. Maybe you'll fuck up and hit someone else, and end up in jail. Then you'll never have to worry about a dove wakin you up again
>>
File: Reverse nagant.jpg (11KB, 270x190px) Image search: [Google]
Reverse nagant.jpg
11KB, 270x190px
>>32922588
Christ you're a faggot. This'll get the job done.
>>
the bird is violating your NAP, use a .308
>>
>>32922651
>And firing anything more than that at your neighbors house is a really fucking bad idea.
This.

This is how you get kidnapped and tortured.
>>
>>32922715
Underated
>>
>>32922560
SPBP
>>
Maybe ask you neighbors if they want you to kill it. Be sure to bring your gun with you, and put the barrel close to their faces. That way the can see it's a pellet gun. I'm sure they'll be super grateful. They'll probably let you fuck their daughter if you ask.
>>
File: dang.jpg (172KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
dang.jpg
172KB, 750x1334px
>>32922545
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.