[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How about instead of advocating gun rights by talking about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: Wild_Boar_frontal.jpg (2MB, 1600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
Wild_Boar_frontal.jpg
2MB, 1600x1067px
How about instead of advocating gun rights by talking about things that don't yet exist (UN black helicopters, SHTFWROL) and exaggerating things that already exist (knockout gamers) we focus on a problem that does exist, and can only be solved by the AR15: the feral hog epidemic.

Listen. These hogs are disgusting. They are a disgrace. They are a mess. And all it would take is a few misguided /k/ommerades to take advantage of their liberal immigration laws to bus in some of these hogs from the southwest under an inappropriate named "operation mohamed drop" to create a situation that could only be solved by loosening these ridiculous "assault weapons bans" and allow some good natured hillbillies to work their magic.

Just sayin

https://youtu.be/OUvj3ZZRpco?t=2m35s
>>
>>32917241
There's only one thing needed to advocate gun rights. Say it with me.
SHALL
>>
File: REMOVE BOAR.png (1MB, 497x787px) Image search: [Google]
REMOVE BOAR.png
1MB, 497x787px
Friend nabbed this last weekend. Pretty heavy and learned how to skin pig and what cuts are good.

I agree the boars need to be taken care of
>with extreme prejudice
>>
>>32917241
Nigga, the kind of person who wants to ban guns is also the kind of person who goes to hunting videos to bitch about how hunters are horrible people, they don't understand how fucking destructive boars are to the local ecosystem.
>>
>>32917241

Dude.

There is no chance of any sort of gun control being passed for the next 2 years at least.

We don't have to advocate for shit. We already won.
>>
>>32917295
Well if these boars are knocking down their gluten free chai tea kiosks, eating their Quinoa plants and killing their yorkshire terriars their tune will change
>>32917280
nice. My preferred tactic is to plug one of them with a supressed .22, cut off its head and forge a hotline miami style mask out of it, then try to blend in with them. Once I determine their patterns I'll pick them off one by one with my knife rambo style.
>>
>>32917280
I really want to get into hog hunting. what is the cheapest way to do it. All I have is an AR and a desire to remove snout.

I hate their smug fucking faces so much.
>>
File: 416 projectiles.png (472KB, 600x507px) Image search: [Google]
416 projectiles.png
472KB, 600x507px
>>32917241

This is why ive been sperging about how somebody needs to make a wildcat large bore round for the .308 platform.

Im not sure if anybody has done this yet on the 308 platform, but you wouldnt even have to make the case wider and lose capacity like the AR-15 caliber changes usually do.

The case dimensions for the 308 suggest the neck can be blown out to about 10 to 10.2mm in size.

Yes this could be like the .300blk except for AR10 and anything else that shoots 308. Same size case, same capacity, but it makes a bigger hole and has better meat penetration.

Pic related, im thinking the 416 Ruger (and other .416 projectiles) would be ideal for it and they would generally hit with about the same effectiveness as the .458 Socom which is a verified pig stomper.

> except without affecting magazine capacity
> you still get 20 rounds.
>>
>>32917296
We must repeal what gun control there is and ensure after president Muslim Trans "Woman" McSnowflake is elected that things stay Gucci.
>>
>>32917674
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/.358_Winchester

Nevuh bin dun befoah...
>>
File: 1486264515929.jpg (1009KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
1486264515929.jpg
1009KB, 1000x750px
>>32917371
>>
>>32917611
Like I said, not me, my buddy is the one hunting.

That being said, he has a feed concoction that he uses as bait comprised of rotting corn, kool aid, and dog food. Apparently it works.

Also he hunts on post using a Mav 88 20 gauge with slugs. Adamant about using a green light for some reason.
>>
File: 416 barrett projectile.jpg (9KB, 458x199px) Image search: [Google]
416 barrett projectile.jpg
9KB, 458x199px
>>32917752
>>32917674

yeah but im talking about 400 grain hog thumpers

imagine this, reversed - that rear boat tail looks like a supercavitating tip

> and the actual front of the bullet would make the best boat tail ever

> this is how the .50 alaskan works
>>
>>32917241
Would love any input on 556/.223 vs hogs. I own some hornady superperformance 55gr gmx and would like to know if anyone has had any luck using some of the copper rounds made for tougher game out of an AR.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.