[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You wake up and it's present day "purge" Brazil.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: political-outsource-brazil-chaos.jpg (186KB, 1600x903px) Image search: [Google]
political-outsource-brazil-chaos.jpg
186KB, 1600x903px
You wake up and it's present day "purge" Brazil. What is your weapon of choice to defend yourself?
>>
>>32915823
Honestly a akm and .45 side arm
>>
nugget
>>
>>32915823
An apartment not in San Espirito
>>
>>32915823
not living next to jungle monkeys
>>
A machine pistol, like the Škorpion vz. 61, for navigating tight corners in the favela.
>>
>>32915823
That whole situation is insane. When police go on strike in Canada, they just wear non-regulation pants. These so-called 'officers' should be sent to prison.
Uzi for me, boss.
>>
I have more important things like figuring out why the fuck I'm in Brazil.
>>
SBR in 5.56 because they have been known to wear body armor.

M K 1 8 M O D 1
>>
>>32915823
A plane back to Texas.
>>
>>32915823
tumbera & machette: greyman style... well, light blue wi a wee tinge o grey seein as am scottish.
>>
>>32915823
Some kind of smg or machine pistol so you could use it both in cramped spots and in the road.
Honestly for me? Full auto enabled glock
>>
certainly nothing I can't conceal - walking around with a carbine in that situation is like OCing to defend yourself in current USA - it's a huge tell.

I would carry a full size double stack pistol with a weapon mounted light or hand held, good SD rounds and at least 2 spare mags.
>>
File: WWII JotB.jpg (285KB, 1125x904px) Image search: [Google]
WWII JotB.jpg
285KB, 1125x904px
>>32915823
M1 Garand and a Woodsmans Pal
>>
File: 1486444358072.jpg (169KB, 640x678px) Image search: [Google]
1486444358072.jpg
169KB, 640x678px
>>32916548
>These so-called 'officers' should be sent to prison.
Who would arrest them? :^)

Besides I think it would do the US a load of good to see what life is like without "racist profiling militarized government puppets" protecting them on a day to day basis.

A single month and after LA is on fire and niggers have robbed and looted and raped businesses and people across the nation, liberals would be begging for security and structure. Never again even entertaining the idea that we can exist as a peaceful multiculture utopia.
>>
>>32916548
They have one of the lowest wages in the country and haven't gotten a raise in like 7 years and haven't been paid in months(i think).
>>
>>32915823
What happened in the picture on the right? It doesn't look very "purge-y"..
>>
>>32918642
What are you and why are you on this board?
>>
An FN MK 17 LB with a nice Trijicon scope on it. You can never go wrong with .30 caliber against insane doped out bastards. Unless you're a shitty shit shot.
>>
>>32915823
Vuvazella
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.