[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok lads i need you on this one. I'm looking for an EDC knife,but

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: semi.jpg (42KB, 640x443px) Image search: [Google]
semi.jpg
42KB, 640x443px
Ok lads i need you on this one.
I'm looking for an EDC knife,but a very small one,we're talking a 3 inches blade at most.Non-serrated,drop point or spear point prefered.
I've got $70 dollars to spend on this bad boy.

Pic kind of related
>>
File: 20160706_184159.jpg (378KB, 747x521px) Image search: [Google]
20160706_184159.jpg
378KB, 747x521px
>>32911462
>that awful poorfriend lineup
WEW
E
W
>>
Spyderco Delica

It's all I've carried for EDC ever since getting one
>>
>>32911476
Name of knife?
>>
>>32911462
70$. Odd number.

Yes I know it's an even number. I just think $70 is a wierd price point.
>>
>>32911476

>hollow ground
>>
>>32911462
are any of the knives you even posted $70? why dont you go to the knife general and ask
>>
>>32911462
cold steel code 4 is a few bucks more (like $75 total) but fits your bill and is a lot stronger than the axis lock.
>>
>>32911617
Seems like the lowest price with which i can get a decent steel and overrall decent knife
>>32911648
Took the first image google gave me for edc knives,so i don't know
>>
>>32911476
>>that awful poorfriend lineup
Betcha you're too much of a pussy to ever USE that knife. And no, slicing tape on your wife's cuck packages from Amazon xD
>>
>>32911476
Have yet to see you post anything but this same picture that can be taken off google images.
>>
File: IMG_3198.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3198.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>32911667
I was going to recommend it... but it's too big, it's a medium-large folder. (upside down pic related)

I actually have little to no experience with sub 3 inch folders that are less than $70... I don't like that size, and if I buy one or am looking into it, its generally a more expensive dress knife.
>>
>>32912111
clean your shit.
>>
File: my most common carried knives.jpg (467KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
my most common carried knives.jpg
467KB, 2048x1536px
>>32912115
Yeah... I took that in the middle of a work day. Also the Code4 is kind of my go to beater, so of all my knives it is one of a few that has rust spots... no pitting or anything like, just surface discoloration. And I take it apart and clean the mechanism when it starts to get scratchy.

Need to clean the scales of my PM2 as well... And my ZT 0770cf M4 has some surface discoloration on the exposed steel of the logo.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.