[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone have a C&R license? Is it worth it? Can I literally

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: latest-8.jpg (684KB, 1800x2268px) Image search: [Google]
latest-8.jpg
684KB, 1800x2268px
Anyone have a C&R license? Is it worth it? Can I literally just get milsurp shipped straight to my door?
>>
Could I use a C&R license to get cheap mosins?
>>
>>32911450
>>32911523
I've heard its really not worth it. The shit you buy is the same price, you just dont have to pay a transfer fee.
>>
>>32911598
You are right my father has his c&r and all its just having your gun shipped to the door without background checks. It still is nice to have though
>>
>>32911450
The major problem with C&R is that the majority of cheap surplus C&R eligible weapons have pretty much dried up. It is still useful for a serious collector who wants to get some rare pieces because you can have eligible weapons sent directly to you. So whether it is worth it or not really depends on what you want it for.
>>
>>32911450
you can get milsurp shipped straight to your door from the CMP without the C&R license
>>
>>32911450
I like mine, my FFL charges $15 per transfer so after 2 guns I've broken even and by the 3rd I've saved a little cash and headache of trying to set up a meetup time
>>
>you can get C&R 1967 Colt SP01s now
what a time to be alive
>>
>>32911450

If I could get one in my state I would have.
>>
>>32915849

It's a federal license
>>
I had one. The only reason I got it was to get around the bullshit gun laws in MD. It's not really worth it unless you are a serious collector. Most of what is on the C&R list is old as fuck and you can't really shoot it anyway, and most of the stuff you can shoot is going to cost you an arm and a leg. Like the other annon said, most of the cheap stuff has dried up. So if you are really into WW1 or the really obscure WW2 stuff, then go ahead, it will save you some hassle and shipping fees, but otherwise it's not really worth it.
>>
>>32911450
ATF showing up to check you're paperwork
Worth it

Pick one.
>>
File: sensiblechuckle.gif (993KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
sensiblechuckle.gif
993KB, 250x250px
>>32917091

no you are paperwork
>>
>>32917108
I'm not paperwork. I'm callum
>>
Also interested in this. I figure the cheapest transfer around me is $20 so i nuy two guns and im good. Even if theyre more common wwII guns i can buy online instead of overpaying here and get them straight to my door
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.