[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So if you guy haven't seen on the news yet, the other d

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 101
Thread images: 18

File: 1445073473608.jpg (579KB, 3296x2044px) Image search: [Google]
1445073473608.jpg
579KB, 3296x2044px
So if you guy haven't seen on the news yet, the other day in my home town of Dearborn two fuck tards walk into the Dearborn police station "open carrying" ( dumbasses had ski masks on and I Shit you not) multiple firearms, then with out either of them having a hand on their firearms the police threatened them, saying "put it on the ground or your dead, I will wut a round in you" anyone else feel the police are going way to far, and that we need to put a end to it, #you shoulder yours we shoulder ours.

https://youtu.be/cr6zQLvPMpw
>>
Fuck off
>>
They're fucking retarded.
>>
>>32909534
I think that's a perfectly reasonable response to a person wearing a ski mask and carrying guns walking into a police station. Don't try to make it look like a demonstration or rally. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
>>
when you use parenthesis, you cant make the point bend into the rest of the sentence. thats not how you use that

correct way is either with no parenthesis at all, or you can end the parenthesis after multiple firearms
>>
>armed men in ski masks walk into cop shop
>freak out when arrested
>Americans will actually defend this
>>
>>32909562

Get fucked bootlicker

There was no reason to assume that they had hostile intent. Open carry is LEGAL.
>>
>>32909682
Not in a government building, you master ruseman
>>
>piggies literally theaten to murder citizens
>"bro they were asking for it by exercising their rights in a way that made the piggies uncomfortable bro"
>>
>>32909534
That dog is clearly saying "I put out hand, you touch it, I get treat, give me treat."
>>
File: IMG_0142.png (9KB, 513x251px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0142.png
9KB, 513x251px
>>32909682
Nigger spotted. They had every right to arrest them, as the officers felt their lives were in danger. If they made any moves towards their weapons, the police would have very right to shoot. Quit being an anracho nigger and get a job hippy.
>>
>>32909534
Sometimes I actually can't figure out how many layers of irony are people on, the two armed guys or the ITT "OC SHALL NOT INFRINGE"

either way this thread ain't gonna go anywhere besides advanced shitposting
>>
>>32909775

Why did they believe their lives were in danger - again, open carry is L E G A L
>>
File: IMG_0023.jpg (137KB, 942x943px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0023.jpg
137KB, 942x943px
>>32909741
>he unironically calls police piggies
THEY DINDU NUFFIN!! IT WUZ DEM RACIS WITE BOI PIGGEEZ.
What the fuck would you think if 2 men with ski masks and open carry came in to a store?
>inb4 hurr nothin lol durr
>>
File: IMG_0156.png (81KB, 165x223px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0156.png
81KB, 165x223px
>>32909803
Use common sense man. What kind of batshit crazy dumbass would you have to be to go in a police station looking like you were going to shoot the place up?
>>
Read some of the news articles. Keep seing that one of them was carrying an AP-14. . . What the fuck is an AP-14? anyone got a pic?
>>
I ain't no expert but when I went to pay for my ticket at my local police station they won't even allow me to carry my phone on me.

I am also no expert on shitposting so this blatant "iz legal pigg wan kill muh boi" person could be legit unironic for all I care.
>>
>>32909534
>them
Hey i live in dearborn too! What neighnorhood you stay around?
>>
>>32909534
>my home town of Dearborn
Salaam brother
>>
>>32909682
open carry+ski masks+speedy entrance= probable threat
>>
>>32909803
Bro didn't you ever see Assault on Precinct 13?

There's precedence here.
>>
>>32910080
The first 2 things would be good enough reason for me
>>
>>32909534
>Open carrying
>Wearing skimasks
>Heavy coats

I would've done the same goddamn thing. Keep in mind that the Hollywood shooters were dressed the same way, they probably scared the ever loving shit out of those cops.
>>
>"Open carry is legal bruh
not in government buildings its not.
>>
>>32910530
Shit, the LAST two things would be good enough
>>
>>32909803
>open carry is L E G A L

So is abortion, but sadly your mother never knew this.
>>
>>32909534
Retards. This might have been (barely) defensible if they weren't wearing ski masks. Either way they're retarded and give gun owners a bad name.
>>
>>32909554
>I THOUGHED DIS WAS MURRICA!
>>
File: 1484098022378.png (236KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
1484098022378.png
236KB, 500x333px
>>32909888
>AP-14

The most retarded typo by the gun grabbing press yet?
>>
>>32909775
>officers felt their lives were in danger

>be American
>get shot by the police

cop's 4x more likely to shoot someone than a black man is
>>
>>32912401
the average black man being only 4x less likely to shoot someone than cops whose jobs are to fight organized crime is quite amazing
>>
>Police have been outright assassinated because of angry dindus
>Decide to go into a police station
>Mad when police tell them they will shoot them

POLEESE Department is government property, and technically private property.
>>
>>32909534
the fuck is "dearborn", is that the water treatment algaecide shit?
>>
>>32909682

You're an idiot and it you make all gun owners look bad
>>
>>32911098
#savage
>>
>>32909534
the truth to this scenario is that the police did a 100 percent amazing job because they didn't just shoot the fucking retards when they walked in.
>>
>>32909682
>There was no reason to assume that they had hostile intent. Open carry is LEGAL.
It's also legal to shoot suspicious people barging into your property with a ski mask and weapon. Act stupid, get stupid prize.
>>
File: nigger tier cops.jpg (40KB, 640x373px) Image search: [Google]
nigger tier cops.jpg
40KB, 640x373px
>>32912429

you people are unbelievable

people like you are the reason american police LITERALLY get away with murder.
I don't mean figuratively, like "They get away with a lot"
I mean they murder people, in the light of day, on camera, and walk free.
>>
>>32912505
As long as they don't kill non-subhumans it's a non-issue.
>>
>>32909573
Nah that was fucking dumb. Im American, very pro gun /oc/cc but that was asking for it. Its just like those cucks who walk the streets with a fucking ar on their back trying to get the police called on them.
>>
The only reason to OC a rifle is walking to your hunting spot.
>>
>>32912513
James Boyd was white.
>>
>>32912456
>POLEESE Department is government property
lol no.
>and technically private property.
lol, get a load of this retard. Why don't you try to sell your bullshit as 'Its every kind of property, guis! I got a PhD in Foam Helmut!'

>>32912479
>the truth to this scenario is that the police did a 100 percent amazing job because they didn't just shoot the fucking retards when they walked in.
And this is what the media has instilled upon its subjects.
>Obey or (fully expect to) Die

The skimasks part was a pretty stupid decision on their part, however.
>>
>>32909682
Please don't reproduce. Your lack of self-preservation instinct and understanding of the right to self defense would be a contamination of the gene pool.
>>
File: bread n buttuh.jpg (26KB, 608x341px) Image search: [Google]
bread n buttuh.jpg
26KB, 608x341px
>>32909534
I would have shot them and enjoyed doing so
>>
>>32912531
You do know that the municipal and/or state and/or county government owns the police station, right? And depending on how they have it set up, it is most likely private property by some measure. Either they consider the whole building private OR they have a public front office.

It's almost like you hate freedom or something.

>"Everyone should be able to defend their property and have the final say in what goes on there."
>"EXCEPT YOU GUYS BECAUSE I HATE YOU"

Very Liberal of you.
>>
>>32912505
I hate you euro fucks who act like you know everything about the U.S. just from the little shit you see on the news and 4chan.
>>
>>32912560
>>"Everyone should be able to defend their property and have the final say in what goes on there."
yes. except cops are public servants sworn to protect & serve, and their paycheck comes from our taxdollars. Just because they are cops does not mean the copstation is 'theirs'. When they quit, are they entitled to a stake/claim of said property as severance? Fuck no, because they do not 'own' that property.

>It's almost like you hate freedom or something.
>Very Liberal of you.
Take these baiting remarks and blow them out your well-stretched asshole
>>
>>32912531
>however
Nigger there is no however. You don't demonstrate in ski masks. You don't walk into a copshop in a ski mask. And CERTAINLY don't fucking walk into a copshop, CARRYING MULTIPLE FIREARMS, wearing a ski mask. There is no legitimate reason to do this. Ever. Go take a NAP.
>>
>>32912811
are you fuckin retarded, or do you not understand how english grammar rules apply to written language?
>>
Man if I saw two guys run in anywhere wearing ski masks and hoisting rifles I'd probably draw on them. I'm honestly amazed they're still alive.
Don't wear masks indoors in public.
I'd say don't wear masks in public period honestly, unless it's like a parade. All you're gonna do is make people nervous.
Combine masks and guns of any kind and you're now a valid target under stand your ground laws as soon as you make any motion that can be interpreted as reaching for your weapon.

Open carrying rifles is dumb anyways unless you're walking somewhere to use them. Sure, it should be legal, but I'd rather carry a 9mm than an AR-15 in case someone jumps me. I can legally keep my pistol loaded one in the chamber safety off, can't do that with a long gun.
>>
>>32909534
Play stupid games win stupid prizes
>>
Real talk though, why would you OC anything other than a handgun? In what situation would a handgun not be adequate for your rooty-tooty-point-n-shooty needs?
>>
>>32912505
I'd rather have the criminals dead and dealt with than have to pay taxes to take care of them in prison for the next 60 years.
>>
>>32912836
He didn't make a single mistake you butthurt little shit
>>
>>32909534
I would say the ski masks may have influenced the decision
>>
>>32912932
But he wore a skimask
>>
>>32909534
I'm for open carry and exercising your rights, but carrying multiple guns into a police station, while wearing ski masks, making you look up to no good, was a dumb idea.
>>
File: farage.jpg (36KB, 615x409px) Image search: [Google]
farage.jpg
36KB, 615x409px
>>32911098
>>
>>32911098
Fucking ZING
>>
>>32909809
>What the fuck would you think if 2 men with ski masks and open carry came in to a store?
Unless they showed hostile intent I would think nothing of it. Assuming that citizens exercising their god given right to carry are attempting to rob a store just becasue they come in with certain items is why the anti gun agenda is growing
>>
>>32909562
>This.

Granted technically they did nothing wrong but I fuckin sure as shit know that if you did this anywhere in the world the response would be the same when a fuckin dood dressed as a terrorist and is carrying walks into a fuckin police station.

If the dude wasn't wearing something EXTREMELY knee jerky that IMMEDIATELY makes you think youre gonna get robbed or killed like a ski mask while carrying guns, he would've been fine and the officers would just make sure he had his licence and that would be the end of that.

It's like if you go on a plane and yell "bomb!" as a joke even though you don't have one or see one, you still cause a major disturbance to the public and make everyone legitimately fear for their lives.

>Everything comes down to having common sense

OP you sound like a fucking panzy ass liberal protestor that gets upset when they get arrested for dressing up as a terrorist and causing public and private property damage and start swearing and yelling 1 inch away from a riot squad that will fucking beat your ass, just because you think you might get away with it cause of your entitlement.

>Fucking degenerate..
>>
File: wm_7689836.jpg (436KB, 2136x1601px) Image search: [Google]
wm_7689836.jpg
436KB, 2136x1601px
>>32916318
>That's fucking bullshit and you fucking know it.

I'm all about muh rights and freedoms as a right wing libertarian, but don't fucking lie when you know sure as shit you'd be scared as fuck if 2 guys came into a store with ski masks on and guns openly carried, when you're wearing a ski mask into a store while carrying a gun it sends a general message that you're not there for cookies you're there to rob and or kill someone

otherwise you wouldn't be wearing a mask to conceal your face, it's called instinct based off of precedent, everytime someone goes into a place with a mask and a gun you're conditioned to think something bad will happen and for good fucking reason because 99% of the time you are going to be fucking robbed or killed, so it makes sense that at the very least ppl would be extremely nervous and disturbed if someone came into a store dressed like that with a gun.

>Jeezus christ when the fuck did all these snowflake liberals start flooding /k/??
I thought /k/ was mostly conservatives, libertarians, cops and military that hold things like respect and honor in VERY high regards.
>>
>>32916661
I wish /k/ had mostly conservatives, cops, and military (or just people who cared about respect or honor) but it's not. It's 4chan. It's a bunch of edgy children who fell way too hard for the maymays.
>>
File: 1485311024931.jpg (19KB, 222x293px) Image search: [Google]
1485311024931.jpg
19KB, 222x293px
>>32909682
So I guess the term bootlicker now means anyone who follows the law?
>>
>>32918833
If you're doing it on pourpose, yeah
>>
File: image.jpg (84KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
84KB, 1440x1080px
>>32911098
>>
>>32916661
Damn straight anon
>>
>>32909534
Honestly I feel like the cops were pretty restrained. I'd have straight magdumped on them.
>>
>>32909803
Ibdont knownif you remember but a shooter walked into a pd in detroit and opened fire. Looked similar to this on the walk in
>>
Fucking retarded.

t.Michigander
>>
File: 6GEIUBw.jpg (62KB, 625x482px) Image search: [Google]
6GEIUBw.jpg
62KB, 625x482px
>>32911110
>>
>>32909534
>its midnight
>*ding dong*
>go to door, look through to see two men in ski masks carrying rifles
>"Oh, these fine fellows are just exercising their rights, I shall open the door forthwith to see what they need at such a time of night. Surely their situation must be dire."
>>
>>32909534
You know its better to avoid cops and people when carryin guns!
Thats a snapple fact.
>>
Forget that this was a police station. If these guys had walked into an Arby's in such fashion, I would've drawn immediately.
>>
>>32916318
You know what, just keep doing you, then. This whole issue will resolve itself the very first time some dude wearing a ski mask and carrying a full size rifle walks into a business you're patronizing and you try to strike up a hearty conversation with him about open carry. Thanks for playing.
>>
>>32919832
No you aren't.

Nobody calls themselves that. No they don't use the other word either.
>>
>>32920322
>the other word
yooper?
>>
>>32912505
Your right. And I wish you were next.
>>
>>32916661
This.
Well said

I keep thinking of some bank security officer being interviewed after a robbery.
>"Why didn't you press the alarm or draw your weapon when you saw the armed, masked men enter the bank."
>"I just thought maybe they were new customers. I didn't want to jump to conclusions."
>>
File: McCl.jpg (40KB, 526x672px) Image search: [Google]
McCl.jpg
40KB, 526x672px
>>32909534

http://www.shtfplan.com/headline-news/army-preps-for-urban-warfare-in-megacities-mass-migration-disaster-and-inner-city-turmoil_02072017
>>
>>32909534
Let's recap, even though this is b8
>man walks into police station
>ski mask on
>has rifle
>rifle is at LOW READY
Honestly even just the ski mask is an issue when it comes to a police station.
And the low ready warrants being shot.
Having a slung rifle MAYBE shouldn't be such a big problem, but the second that thing moves off their shoulder, bullets are flying.

Fuck the po lees, but this is stupid even insofar as the police are just people

Same if it was a bank
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (99KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
99KB, 1920x1080px
Why didn't I think of this earlier.
The "Armed Gunman" sketch on The Onion.
>"A big angry black man comes walking in waving a gun and you assume he's robbing the place?"
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=aKFbG7shIOw
>>
>>32909682
A rifle is an offensive weapon.
>>
>>32910080
=imminent threat as far as I'm concerned. There is a difference between exercising your rights and being an edgelord that could justifiably be shot.
>>
File: UvvmTh2.jpg (39KB, 280x344px) Image search: [Google]
UvvmTh2.jpg
39KB, 280x344px
>We need guns so we can kill cops when they come for our freedoms

>walks into police station in ski masks with rifles

>gets yelled at

>OMG WE'RE NOT THREATENING YOU PIGS OMG JUST WAIT WE'LL KILL YOU DEAD WHEN YOU COME FOR OUR GUNS
>>
>>32909682

>carrying long guns
>not slung over shoulder
>body armour
>ski masks

Gee, I wonder why anyone could have jumped to a "hostile intent" conclusion
>>
>>32909534

For your consideration:
>several armed subjects approach police station
>wearing body armour/tactical gear, ski masks/headgear
>firearms at the ready, they kick in the front doors and as soon as they breach the inside, they perform a tactical situation assessment, then begin engaging anyone present. Many casualties.

>eveyone on /K/: "what the fuck? Why didn't the police engage them the second they stepped though the door? Dumbasses"
>>
File: 1486091259489.jpg (108KB, 917x960px) Image search: [Google]
1486091259489.jpg
108KB, 917x960px
>>32918403
Shut up, boot-licking scum.
>>
>>32909562
>I think that's a perfectly reasonable response to a person wearing a ski mask
https://www.google.com/search?q=Dearborn+temperature
It's below freezing... Did you expect them to be wearing tanktops and shorts?

>carrying guns walking into a police station.
Rifle slung, with a gun holstered. Wow...
Statists aren't welcome here, leave or kill yourself.

>Don't try to make it look like a demonstration or rally.
It only became political speech due to the response received.

>Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
Yes. Limiting freedom is indeed playing with fire.
>>
>>32916661
>otherwise you wouldn't be wearing a mask to conceal your face
Tell me, why do skiers wear the mask?
>>
>>32909534
>things i wouldn't do for 500, alex
>>
>>32909534
Fuck me, Ann Arbor here. Considering the situation I'm actually REALLY impressed at how well the cops handled that situation (ie not lighting them the fuck up after refusing the first few warnings).

And god damn, they went there to cause shit, so fuck them for making all of us look even worse in an already not great area.
>>
>>32909682
I'd freak the fuck out if a fucker who looks like he's from Counter Strike suddenly walked into the building too.
>>
>>32909573
>im here to file a complaint
>>
>>32909573
No I won't.
Only dumb Americans will defend that stupid shit.
>>
>>32909682
>ak at low-ready
>body armor
>ski masks
>"hurr they was technically obeying the law"

You could technically and legally walk down the street with a machete and mumble to yourself, but if you get anywhere near me doing that shit you're getting capped.
>>
>>32918876
>stopping at a red light makes you a boot licker
Man you antifa Queers suck
>>
>>32909534
I'm normally not in favor of legal overreach, but this is a matter of basic respect to me. Walking into a police station with a pistol on your hip is one thing (and also ill-advised) but walking in prepped for a fight is just an asshole move. Cops are people, people who sometimes get shot at, they are bound to react in a... strong fashion to this and I don't blame them.
>>
>>32909682
Okay, enlightened one, how would the cops determine what their intent was? I am amazed they didn't just unload on them, people have been shot by cops for much less.
>>
>>32909534
Thread posts: 101
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.