[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which gun is Jamal holding here? >https://www.youtube.co

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

File: gun.png (1MB, 1267x710px) Image search: [Google]
gun.png
1MB, 1267x710px
Which gun is Jamal holding here?

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJwKKKd2ZYE
>>
File: mp_fowty.jpg (74KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
mp_fowty.jpg
74KB, 1280x720px
>>32907475
MP fowty
>>
I guess he's pretending to hold an AK or AR pistol.

That video was cancer. Every neighborhood like that one should be nuked, gassed, napalmed, then all survivors sterilized.
>>
Glock brand problem solver.
>>
>>32907475
The track was heat though
>>
>>32907619
how would jamal acquire such a relic
>>
>>32908043
Gaffled German Gat.
>>
>>32907475
Bobby bitch! BOBBY BITCH!
It's Bobby with that tool obviously.
>>
File: Fuck you bitch.png (690KB, 606x630px) Image search: [Google]
Fuck you bitch.png
690KB, 606x630px
>>32907475
Bitch nigger shit tier rapper btfo. If you were about that life you would be in prison pussy nigga.
>>
He literally looks like the face me and my friends would make as kids when we were imitating retards, where you stick your tongue inside the bottom of your lip.
>>
>>32909589
He is in prison
>>
>>32909834
I wonder if he's in the same prison his dad is in...
>>
>>32909861
His dad is literarily in prison too
>>
>>32909954
Uh yeah I know, that's why I said that...
>>
>>32909959
Fag
>>
>>32909834
Oh my bad lol, most of these faggot rappers just bullshit and act tough you know. Well at least he is locked up and off the street.
>>
>>32910184
Bobby shmurda is a "real ass nigga" he was being watched before he blew up as a rapper. This is one rapper who really does have bodies and actually sold drugs.
>>
>>32910201
Fucking neat
>>
File: IMG_1239.png (182KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1239.png
182KB, 640x1136px
>>32907475
Guilty for murder conspiracy and charges like this. He forgot to stop shitposting once he got famous.
Sorry for phoneposting.
>>
Ay body catching bullet holes yo
>>
>>32909669
I was telling a friend who's a bit of a wiggers how Shmurda looks like a cross between a goat, donkey , an a monkey especially his protruding jaw and teeth.
>>
>>32910735
Has 3 "Ls" in his real name lol
Even "Shmurda" is less stupid than that.
>>
Probably a tec-9 or derivative. It Looks like he's gripping a magazine that's in front of the trigger.
>>
>>32907475
Is it normal i can't understand about 40-50% of what he's saying, and even when I'm able to understand the words I still don't know what the fuck he's talking about?

English is not my first language but I'm able to understand pretty much everything without any problems except for nigger talk/rap. I find it genuinely interesting if it's just my english not being good enough of if they really are unintelligible.
>>
>>32909589
Nice parallax
>>
>>32914217
Niggers have trouble speaking the only language they know, it's not your fault.
>>
>>32914217
It's normal if you don't deal with nogs or listen to rap a lot. I listen to rap pretty consistently, and I can understand him just fine.
>>
>>32907475
stupidity and lots of it
>>
>>32914217
dont put yourself down for not understanding nigger talk my friend
>>
Whats the name of the youtube movie where niggers were shooting guns in the hood that /k/ used to always cringe at? i was going to show it to a friend a while back and coulden't find it.
>>
>>32917466
boys in the hood?
>>
>>32917466
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DvvgzQ-Itog
>>
>>32918624
meh, thats mostly Riviera which is filled with retarded niggers. West palm for the most part is pretty nice, and palm beach island has an insane amount of wealth.
>>
>>32908043
stole it...duh
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.