[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be butt hurt that you got pulled over by a cop >Go in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 209
Thread images: 21

File: window_lickers_live.png (94KB, 316x434px) Image search: [Google]
window_lickers_live.png
94KB, 316x434px
>Be butt hurt that you got pulled over by a cop
>Go into police station to make a complaint
>With a fucking AK and ski mask
>Be butt hurt when you get a gun pointed at you

Who wants to take bets if he goes on /k/ or not?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cr6zQLvPMpw
>>
cant wait for this to be used as evidence in an upcoming trial
>>
>>32905780
Cops are unconstitutional bureaucrats, boot lickers are not welcome here
>>
>>32905820
James V Baker pls go
>>
>>32905780
im going to hazard a guess that they were from le reddit's version of /k/
>>
>Hi, I'd like to file a complaint.
>>
>>32905820
in practice. not in principle. communists are not welcome here.
>>
>have gun
>get butthurt when other people have guns
Jesus Christ, he is from /k/
>>
desu with all current events of cops being ambushed, cops had every right to shoot them. If someone walks into a government building heavily armed, covering their face with a mask, and doesn't listen to commands to drop it on the first command, they should get shot.
>>
im pretty sure its actually illegal to carry weapons into a police station, i know that's the case with firestations.
>>
>>32905894
Same with courthouses so I'd assume so as well.
>>
I want to gas the open carry activist community that plagues Youtube.
>>
>>32905869
Communism is literally a country cucks licking the boots of bureaucratic cops
>>
>>32905780
>Dearborn Michigan
$20 he's a muzzie and is angry they wouldn't let him jihad the whole department
>>
>>32905885
This.
>>
>>32905780
>OC in low ready is actually allowed ever when not out shooting
Literally why?
>>
>>32906361
Is it actually allowed?
I don't really think so.
>>
>>32906386
You see it all the time though in pics of OCers being idiots, with hands on the pistol grip

If it isn't allowed, fair enough
If it is, it's just asking for cop ambushes and terrorist shootings
>>
>>32906433
Yeah.
If it is allowed that shit should be changed ASAP.
It's needlessly endangering the lives of the idiots and of the police.
>>
>>32905857
Man if you wear all that you must have a really shitty insurance policy
>>
>>32905780
>walk into police station with ski mask and rifle
>surprised police react

are americans this stupid?
>>
>>32906530
Your stupid. James and his butt buddy were clearly doing this for the fame and played dumb.
>>
>>32906450
OCing in public? Should be completely legal, as it is in *most* non lib states. Hand on pistol grip changes the name of the game however, as it shows probable intent.
>>
>>32899276

You're the third person to post this.
>>
>>32905780
The cops should have shot him. If the did, they'd be rightly hailed as heroes.
>>
This is why OC should not be allowed. CC is king when it comes to protecting yourself and having OC as an alternative option has absolutely 0 positive ramifications other than making it easier to pick out dumbfucks who should be on the no guns list.
>>
>>32905885
absolutely. Cops have families and shit that they want to go home to as well.
In this current climate I'd have forgiven the police for reacting the same way I would have if someone came into my home dressed to kill.
But these guys were restrained and professional which is good.
>>
>>32906756
>This is why OC should not be allowed. CC is king when it comes to protecting yourself and having OC as an alternative option has absolutely 0 positive ramifications other than making it easier to pick out dumbfucks who should be on the no guns list.

Fuck you, statist.

I don't want to live in a country whose laws are set out to coddle the dumbest 5% of the populace.

Lawful open carry should be lawful, the faggot in the video should have gotten shot in the dome.
>>
>>32905894
It might be, depends on your state.

This guy had no problems, but he also wasn't wearing a ski mask to boot:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_IFbpGkzWg
>>
>>32905780
>Carrying a rifle at low ready in public

This is the shit that gives the gun control lobby money and power.
>>
>>32906708
I never thought I'd say this about American coppers, but these coppers were too patient and professional...They hesitated too much.
>>
>>32905780
James should have shot those pigs. The moment that cop aimed his weapon, he had violated the NAP. James had the legal right to not only retaliate with deadly force, but sue the cop's family as well.
>>
>>32906847
But he violated the NAP by entering the cop's property without an offering of tendies or sex slaves.
>>
>>32906847
serious question, how old are you?
>>
>>32906838

It really makes you wonder
>>
File: image.jpg (44KB, 574x382px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44KB, 574x382px
>it's legal to open carry weapons
>lemme just carry a loaded one right into the police station in the current political climate

Yeh, just like how keeping clocks in your bag is legal, might now be a great idea to take loud one with you to the Boston Marathon.

It's retards like this which cause everyone to not have nice things. He must have genuine austism if he is over the age of 12 and thought this was a good idea.
>>
>>32906433
You know how you can tell someone with ill intent from someone just exercising their rights?

The person with ill intent is shooting at you.

I can go from rifle slung behind my back to making rapid, accurate, aimed shots on a man sized target out to 300m within two seconds.

If he had wanted to kill someone then walking in the front door clearly armed is the worst way, he was obviously not a threat. Waiting outside for them to leave and then ambushing them would have been the best course of action for a specific target, or follow them home and take out their whole family if you want to send a message. Or firebomb the building with shooters at both exits then snipe anyone who tries to get out.

If they had bad intent they would have blown those fucking cops away the second they entered the building and there is absolutely nothing the cops could do to stop them. This is America, this is the intent of the second amendment. The people are supposed to have overwhelming fire superiority against the government. Cops handled it wrong, immediate escalation, drawing on them, threatening to shoot them, yelling, demanding he disarm. he would have been within his rights to drop both those cops the second they drew down on him. (not that the modern JEWdicial system would agree in these days of government as our God.) You know, one of the first cases of lawful self defense after this country was founded was a person killing an officer who tried to disarm him. Cops and govt general should be scared of citizens, they work for us.

I agree that it was stupid of him, in this day of government as your God one has no rights. We simply have privileges granted to us by the grace of government and need to thank them every day for allowing us to live and their (((service))).
>>
>>32906815
>carrying a rifle and not being ready to use it

why even carry a rifle m8?
>>
>>32906951
take the tin foil hat off, it's hurting your brain.
>>
>>32906951
nice b8 m8
>>
>>32906856
The police station is public property therefore James was within his rights to enter it. The only thing James did wrong was bend a knee to the government enforcers rather than open fire once they threatened him with deadly force thereby violation the NAP. James was definitely the supreme gentleman of the whole scenario.
>>
>>32906838
I don't think we need to go that far, resolving a situation without anyone wounded or killed is a good thing, but I wouldn't have blamed them in the slightest had they shot this guy dead where he stood.

>>32906932
>it's legal to open carry weapons
>lemme just carry a loaded one right into the police station in the current political climate

While wearing body armor and a ski mask. Because the gun in itself wasn't enough.

I guess he and Scarsella can be cell mates. They seem about as bright, which is to say, that cell should probably be padded.
>>
>>32905894
>that's the case with firestations
Wut?
I'm a vol firefighter, and at least half the guys in my department including myself have ccws and carry them into the station on a regular basis.
Our chief is a sherriff's deputy and also carries his duty Glock most of the time.
>>
THE RIGHTS OF THE PEOPLE TO KEEP AND BEAR ARMS, SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED!! Stupid Police. They're nothing more that fucking English terrorist that invade us in 1776. American law enforcement is a fascist organization thugs.
>>
>>32906951
>every shooter is well trained and reasonably intelligent
>there is never an autistic speech pre-rampage to build their shitty egos

Dude xd lmao, why didn't they think of this?
Like literally every school shooting ever has been from a couple hundred meters away by an unknown assailant while the children are packed into a large group, geeee wizz, why does the army even post patrols around a camp when the biggest threat is obviously 300 meters out?
Why don't people just simply discount the threat of an armed man in close proximity? Haven't the vast majority of police shootings happened at a range greater than 300 meters by trained assailants?
Dude lmao, why do they even bother having pistols, they can't literaly even shoot at the people most likely to be attacking them xd
>>
File: wer3457.jpg (215KB, 507x720px) Image search: [Google]
wer3457.jpg
215KB, 507x720px
>>32905780
the police should have shot that dumb SOB.
>>
>>32906973
I sincerely hope you're trolling and not this fucking stupid.
>>
>>32906987
>>32906989

He is not wrong.
>>
With all the attacks on and murders of police in the current day and age, I honestly probably would've ventilated the guy when he walked in the door like that.
>>
>>32907035
>vol firefighter
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
>>
>>32906951
Yeah cause everything is a movie.
>>
>>32905857

I fucking hate this design holy shit.

>clear but also bulletproof plate (???)
>spraypainted skull
>then scratch the shit out of the only place you can still see out of

fucking bomb suits aren't even bullet proof REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>32906811

He wasn't low ready either.
>>
>>32906811

What's the fucking point of doing shit like this ?

The guy can't even give her an answer that doesn't make him sound like a fucking creepy moron.

>pls just tell me where the fuck you were so we don't waste our time
>OH YOU KNOW, OUTSIDE
>>
>>32905780

"LEMME JUST WALK AROUND IN LOW FUCKING READY BECAUSE I'M RETARDED"

fuck dude, those commie guys are better, at least they had their guns slung.

low ready is called that because it means your weapon is pointed low but you're READY TO SHOOT SOMEONE
>>
>>32907095
I don't get it
>>
>>32907172
I think that he's implying that you dont know shit because of being a volunteer. In my small town we dont have a serious force, it's all volunteers.
>>
>>32906932
This. Not every human interaction needs to be codified in law. You can't really write a law to the specifications of stopping exactly that without fucking other shit, so your only option is blanket bans.

Alternatively, you could assume that human interactions are also qualified by not being a fucking asshole or maddeningly careless. Life takes place in that range. Sometimes things will go wrong. Things will always go wrong, so long as we live at all, and the more we codify the less living we do.
>>
>>32907098
The scratches are drilled holes, to allow vision. Also the suit is purpose-built for taking rounds, not bombs. it probably has a couple IATVs on too

that said it is entirely retarded
>>
>>32907197
It's funny because 69% of firefighters in the US are volunteer, and 75% of departments in my state are volunteer only. Only one department out of 25(?) in my county are paid.
Yet we take the same amount of training as paid firefighters, and then get made fun of for being "fake firefighters".
>>
>>32905958
>Dearborn
why does all the fucked up shit happen near me man
>>
>>32907081

They are this stupid, have you seen the daily OC/SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED threads?
>>
even as someone who knows jack shit about guns, supports open carry, and only saw this on the front page, i fully agree with the people in this thread

fines should be given for the sake of "disrupting the peace" when you make people uneasy by being fucking "low ready" and hands on the fucking grip

this isnt russia or ukraine, be glad the libshits haven't gotten insane shit passed yet in this climate
>>
File: 1464918668115.png (136KB, 219x223px) Image search: [Google]
1464918668115.png
136KB, 219x223px
>>32905780
This kind of autism is what gets guns banned and guns estricted. The same kind of shit Allen Scarsella did - BTW, if you haven't been keeping up he is GUILTY OF ALL COUNTS and faces up to 19 years because he and fucking idiots like him think that because they found a "magic loophole" saying they "did nothing wrong" the judge and jury will magically side with them.

These fags need to grow the fuck up - memes and shitposting is for the internet and should NOT carry over into the real world, or you get video related
>>
>>32907293
Inbred
Insane
In jail
>>
>>32905780
>dearborn
>literally a muslim shithole
It's like he's literally retarded
>>
>>32905780
Yellow black filter on pic, ancap?
>>
>>32907374
Probably, so then literal autism
>>
File: Holy fuck this idiot.png (6KB, 508x142px) Image search: [Google]
Holy fuck this idiot.png
6KB, 508x142px
Pic related.

Also a big fan of bitcoin.

This is your brain on Anarcho-Capitalism
>>
>>32905820
I hate cops as much as the next cop hater, but this guy was actively trying to be threatening.
>>
>>32907098
>>clear but also bulletproof plate (???)
There are ballistic rated transparent materials, you fucking retard.
>>
>>32907142
Yea, Jesus Christ.

"We had some calls if that was you we don't want to waste time sending a car, so was it?" is not an unreasonable thing to ask.
>>
>land of the """""free"""""
>can't even walk into a police station masked and with an AK-47 slung across your chest

nice """""freedom""""", amerisharts
>>
File: whatafag.gif (411KB, 500x284px) Image search: [Google]
whatafag.gif
411KB, 500x284px
>>32905820
>>
>>32907602
>land of the """"free""""
>can't even walk into a bank masked and with an AK-47 slung across your chest
>Feb 28, 1997, North Hollywood, CA
>>
>>32905885
>>32906764

Voices of reason.

t. Copfag
>>
>>32907829
Eh the texas guys handled it better.

Other police departments have had this happen without too much incident.

Whats funny is I think the cops let them go initially so its not like they didn't know they were OC advocates neither.
>>
>>32905885
you can't shoot someone for holding a gun, anon
>If someone walks into a government building heavily armed, covering their face with a mask
>what is a perfectly legal activity regardless of signage
>>
>>32905780
>walking around Detroit with AKs
Massive restraint by the cops that they didn't get wiped out.
>>
>>32905885
You mean all of three or four times in a nation of 300+ million people? Dayum them popos aint safe
>>
>>32905885
I agree that the cops had a pretty good reason to ventilate him. But don't act like cops are getting ambushed on the regular and thats the justification cuz thats horseshit.
>>
>>32906951
+1
>>
>>32907088
See
>>32910183
>>32910200
>>
>>32907969
I'll keep that in mind next time I see swat. They were asking for it the way their dressed.

Boot licks pls go. Cops are not your friends because you defended them on a fingerpainting website. Cops are not your friends during an investigation. Cops are not your friends during a traffic stop. Cops will ultimately never serve to benefit you in anyway.
>>
>>32907969

You can for carrying a gun at the ready into a police station while wearing a mask. Nobody gives a shit about your obtuse argument, least of all the courts.

I would have smoked his ass the second I saw him. Those cops had extraordinary (and unnecessary) restraint.
>>
>>32910253
>next time I see swat. They were asking for it the way their dressed.
but that's their job. They have an imposition upon them to go into dangerous situations. You're just a gun enthusiast.
You can see the difference surely?
I like guns and hunting and shit but I'm not going to pretend I'm some tactical as fuck operator spartan ready for war.
We pay police to deal with the retards and violent mentally ill people and they can justify being suitable equipped.
>>
>>32910300
No. you pay police because they'll lock you up if you don't. Don't get this confused, simply watch any video of a dangerous situation and explain to my why the officer or officers have willfully forsaken the lives of those in the situation for the merit of their own safety and then explain to me why exactly you support them?

Night club terrorist? yeah, no fucking hero's there.

columbine? No fucking hero's there either...

One cop is worth more than every single fucking person you hold dear. It's much like how they make the news if they do something even remotely heroic, because it's just not their job.

Hell, watch a video of protesters throwing trash everywhere and blocking a street only for the cop to nearly arrest the man separated from his wife by the violent mob and explain to me how that cops job is anything but to keep you in line and your money flowing into their pockets.
>>
>>32910410
>your money flowing into their pockets.
cops get paid by the hour to be independent.
It's not like their arresting people, putting them before the court and when the court fines them the money goes into the action officer's bank account, or even into that state's police force internal revenue. It goes to combined State revenue. So that's bullshit right there.

Further, police are constantly put in dangerous situations whether it's pulling over a vehicle on the highway for a search or going to noise complaints or DV's. I for one appreciate their service even if over the last few hundred years a few cops have made very large very public mistakes. Cops are still worth backing, who else are you gonna back? the criminals? the terrorists?
Police do nothing less than stop society falling into anarchy.
>>
File: friendly.png (212KB, 1439x1062px) Image search: [Google]
friendly.png
212KB, 1439x1062px
>>32910454
Have you ever seen an anarchist society? I for one have lived near and watched one for three years. It was simply the same before and after we installed a government. Only difference was better roads, and now a group of people going around and harassing people about doing what they already always did. It's human nature to get along for the most part. As far as your checks flowing into their pockets, you're right adding several layers of bureaucracy apparently cleans the protection money.

you can love police all you want, that is your right. Just heed my warning that it's fully within a cops job description to arrest you for doing something noble that happens to be against the law, and they will never take a single risk to protect or help you.
>>
>>32910491
>arrest you for doing something noble that happens to be against the law
everyone persons idea about what is noble is different. If only we had some sort of en-forcible rules that applied to everyman that set a happy compromise between peoples liberties and responsibilities?
>>32910491
>Have you ever seen an anarchist society?
Places in Africa and Syria would be the best example of an anarchist. No real dependable government or police force or economy. I'm not sure what you're getting at.
I can't see any issue with those who are able to, paying tax to pay for services we all enjoy like the fire department and police.
>>
>>32905885
I don't think a court would convict anyone who shot a retard carrying a rifle at the ready. If you open carry, for fucks sake DO NOT TOUCH YOUR WEAPON. Leave it holstered/slung and definitely do not hold it like you're on patrol like this idiot.
>>
>>32910511
Fire department is great, I fully support them.

However, a group of people who routinely commit atrocities and are praised for it is not something I could ethically support.

Accidentally shoot someone because they moved to fast getting their I.D? paid time off, group funding for criminal defense.

Cordon off gays getting executed in a locked nightclub for several hours in the name of officer safety? Full public support, and maybe a fucking promotion.

Dislike someone you pulled over? Send them to court with a bullshit charge and waste their day and never show up. Zero, fucking, repercussion.
>>
>>32907197
while volunteer standards in some states are lax, a whole lot of other places aren't. My local fire district have volunteers go through the same academy and the same insane background check. The only real difference in training is that they have fewer drill sessions, just once a week.
>>
>>32910491
Found the unironic ancap
>>
>>32910591
I'm not though, and even worse, that is not an argument.
>>
>>32907004
>public property
>ancap

Pick one.
>>
>>32910491
>implying current society is not simply a very advanced anarchist society

Why bother going back that way when it will always end up here?
>>
>>32905949
Funny way to spell fascism m8
>>
>>32905780
Unironic autist who doesn't get that human interactions can imply danger outside of law.
>>
>>32907172
Volunteers come from Tennessee, but Tennessee lacks the technological advancements to create a fire, therefore your position is pointless.
>>
>ancap flag
>file report with local government

Hahaha
>>
>>32905780
I get angry at traffic stops over nothing more than a bored cop getting his quota however a DA will drop the traffic violation down to a fine. They only care about the money. It's simple extortion, no need to pull a gun over it.
>>
>>32905820
I hope you get shot in a robbery
>>
>>32905949
>>32911767
Both are acceptable answers for "What is another name for bootlicker?"
>>
>>32911961
>le bootlicker xdd
You're no better than SJWs calling bigot or alt-right calling cuck

>Inb4 "not an argument"
>>
>>32912011
What did he mean by this?
>>
File: s-l300.jpg (13KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
s-l300.jpg
13KB, 300x225px
>>32905780
If he wanted to act all smug and shit he should have at least carried his gun like pic related,entering a police station with a gun at the ready while wearing a ski mask AND a go pro on your shoulder is just fucking dumb
>>
>>32905820
>Cops are unconstitutional

Are you the person that talks to people about roads?

>>32905780
Hopefully it's another AntiFa getting btfo.

>>32905882
Then he needs to get the fuck out. This is just retardation and edgyness mixed with weapons.
>>
My favorite part is when he tries to debate with the officers.

>I DINDU NUFFIN!!!
>>
>>32905780

if the police shot him it should be considered suicide
>>
>>32906951
>I can go from rifle slung behind my back to making rapid, accurate, aimed shots on a man sized target out to 300m within two seconds.
Whatever you say Chris Kyle
>>
>>32911948
who is going to try rob a gun store?

>>32912055
who builds roads now? oh wait thats right the government takes your tax dollars and gives them to a private company that builds roads, we could easily cut out the middle man

>>32912014
he was "that guy" in highschool and diddles himself to dreams about finally being able to write those bullies a ticket, just like every cop ever
>>
>>32912105
>Wants the government to build roads
>But also wants lesser government

Lol, are you twelve?

Anarchists are fucking retarded.
>>
>>32905857
undrrted
>>
>>32912120
i dont want the government to build roads, i may be 12 but you have the reading comprehension of a 5 year old
>>
File: low-ready-1.jpg (426KB, 1500x844px) Image search: [Google]
low-ready-1.jpg
426KB, 1500x844px
>>32906361
>>32906815
>>32906973
>>32907103
>>32907170
>>32907321
>>32910300
>>32910557
>>32912046

Don't you have to actually be physically holding the rifle with your hands to be in low ready? The only time the video shows you his front, the rifle is slung in front of him, but he only touches it for a brief second before bringing his arm back down. I don't think that qualifies as low ready.
>>
>ctrl+f
>"charged"
>no results

No one knows what they were charged with? I saw videos of people open carrying into police stations, and nothing happened. So i assume the charge is for wearing the ski mask?
>>
>>32912134
>who builds roads now? oh wait thats right the government takes your tax dollars and gives them to a private company that builds roads, we could easily cut out the middle man

>Government collects taxes
>Gives to private company to build vital infrastructure
>Construction company is the middleman

You have the writing acumen of an illiterate, and your social and political acumen is worse.

>Government stops collecting taxes, tells citizens to take care of shit themselves
>No emergency services
>No power
>No water
>No infrastructure development
>Nobody enforcing law

Yeah, that sure sounds like a fucking utopia. You're either antifa or an unironic AnCap; either way, the world is better off without you in it.
>>
>>32912138

As an army pogue, I can say with certainty that myself and other pogues were taught that having a rifle / carbine slung in front of you is "pretty much low ready." After reading manuals and attending a course, I can admit that I was taught wrong by the army.
>>
>>32912157
Details not yet released, or it would've already been discussed. You can probably count on brandishing, aggravated something or other, threatening officers with lethal force, et al. Really depends on the DA.
>>
>>32912168
Eh, "brandishing" would be the only charge I could see sticking, only because in most states "brandishing" is so vaguely defined it could basically be interpreted as "anything where someone feels threatened".

Terminally stupid? Yes. Criminal? Keep in mind they also posted their own video of the event, which shows the police didn't bother to seize it as evidence, and that they probably don't expect the video footage to incriminate themselves.
>>
>>32910410
Jesus Christ you 12 year old sperg. Try going outside and experiencing actual society and interacting with people instead of being tactically holed up in your mom's basement on the internet 24/7

Police are an institution made to maintain the functioning order of a lawful society, and like any large system, there are flaws and there will always be bad people who will abuse those flaws, but they are by far the minority. If you break the law like a dumbfuck redneck, expect to be imprisoned or shot if you do something outright autistic like walking into a fucking police station armed and at low ready.
>>
>>32912134
>i dont want the government to build roads

"BUT, MOM! I DON'T *WANT* TO GO TO SCHOOL!"
>>
>>32907098
It's a normal ballistic plate with small holes drilled into the eyes, that's why the scratches are there.
>>
>>32907969
They didn't shoot him, they just made absolutely 100% sure they couldn't be shot themselves which is completely reasonable when you have someone cosplaying a terrorist from CS:GO in your police department
>>
>>32907561

>put giant black painted but also transparent plate in front of your fucking face
>drill holes in it so you can actually see
>calls me a fucking retard

ok m8, maybe the (???) was because that makes no sense and looks like garbage

>>32907279

In the games they're 100% bulletproof all over every inch of their bodies.

Also magically absorbs bricks of C4 explosive, because fuck everything.
>>
>>32910491
> I for one have lived near and watched one for three years.

Nope, you sure have not.
>>
File: 1486146024252.jpg (41KB, 389x386px) Image search: [Google]
1486146024252.jpg
41KB, 389x386px
>>32912134
>i dont want the government to build roads

Sorry, I don't want every stop light to be a toll booth.
>>
>>32912335
It's not transparent to begin with. It's just a ballistic plate with holes in it.
>>
>>32912347

But you were going to pay the money either way! Why not choose the most inconvenient, least stable, and lowest quality method?

What do you value more: Some nebulous concept of freedom I made up when I was 12, or actually being able to live your life in a productive and stable society?

t. Anarchist
>>
>>32912417
I might be a Libertarian, but even I recognize that there a proper functions of government. Basic infrastructure is one of them, ANCAPS are just ideologues who have this fantasy land cooked up in their head.
>>
>>32912160
Oh sweetie the government is the middle man

People - govt - private company

The govt is in the middle see? Its why they call it a middleman. Hoe many points did your recruiter have to add to your asvab for you to make the minimum?

The rest if your shit post us about how tour a child who needs mommy govt to provide eveything for you

>>32912291
>le part of growing up is accepting you are a slave to the govt meme

>>32912347
>What is an ez/sun/etc pass?
>>
File: IMG_9076.gif (741KB, 500x297px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9076.gif
741KB, 500x297px
>city with the largest sand nigger population on the western hemisphere
>dress like a literal jihadist and carry a rifle
>mad because cops did what anyone would do

I-IT WAS JUST A PRANK BRO
>>
>>32912157

HE should be charged with assault with a deadly weapon but his punishment should be the worst fate possible-he should have his gun(s) taken away
>>
>>32907538
He's in Dearborn, no use in carrying a sign if no one can read it, dumbass.
>>
File: peeled_pomegranate.jpg (41KB, 544x350px) Image search: [Google]
peeled_pomegranate.jpg
41KB, 544x350px
>>32912553
>He should be Scarcella'd

I will never stop laughing about that shit.
>>
>>32905780
motherfucker has an ancap filter what do you expect him to do
>>
I have a great idea.

Let's all get a bunch of guns, put on some masks, and stand in a circle around this guy's house, video'ing everything that happens. Then we'll follow him to work, to the store, we'll find out who his family is and start following them...

He shouldn't have any problem with that, right?

I mean, that's a perfectly sensible thing to do.
>>
>>32905780
>state that you're taking weapons with you specifically to defend yourself against police if threatened
>get threatened
>immediately surrender your weapons

What did they mean by this?
>>
>>32905926
People kept saying this in one of the last threads. It is illegal to bring firearms into FEDERAL buildings like courthouses, not necessarily police stations or fire depts
>>
File: IMG_3232.gif (2MB, 360x270px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3232.gif
2MB, 360x270px
>>32910253
>>
>>32907285
Pay no mind my guard unit had a few of your type and I appreciated having them while lugging 4 240b and a m2 up 13 flights of stairs to fortify a grain silo we took over......... after bombing the shit out of it.
>>
>>32912082
Seriously. I could see 2 seconds to engage something close (50m) but it would not be a pretty shot. 6-10 seconds is probably a reasonable range for most
>>
>>32912500
>You either pay for it either way
>Picks the option where you don't have any control
>>
>>32912500
>He thinks a small municipality can afford to repair, build, or expand their local street

You're clearly an antifa kiddie and your only concept of reality is an urban jungle with thousands of people per square mile.

Believe it or not, but when you take away rules, laws, and infrastructure provision, you don't get utopia, you get Venezuela, Zimbabwe, Uganda, Pakistan, et al.

It's almost like we've got history we can explore to see just that.
>>
>>32907969
>If someone walks into a government building heavily armed, covering their face with a mask
>what is a perfectly legal activity regardless of signage
You can't have weapons in a government building, you dumb nigger.
>>
>>32913296
>clearly an antifa
>thinks i want total leftist government control
>doesnt realise im the exact opposite

So like 10-15 points then?

>naming shitskin countries without govts
>conveniently leaving out belgium, finland and norway who were without govts for years and functioned just fine

Please pick up a book sometime
>>
>>32910410
Holy shit, this 13 year old anarchist obviously knows what he's talking about. Lets just murder all cops right now.
>>
I'm a right-wing libertarian and I don't want to be tread on as much as the next guy, but some of you fucks are so far gone from reality.

>walks into police station -- a government building
>with a loaded rifle
>whilst wearing a ski mask
>"wow fuccin fascists what the fug he dindu nuffin"

I truly hope the ATF is monitoring this thread and has flagged your IPs.
>>
>>32913407
Hate to bring the pol but aren't those the whitest of the white countries with strong cultural ties in local populations.
>>
>>conveniently leaving out belgium, finland and norway who were without govts for years and functioned just fine

nice b8 m8...
>>
>>32913488
>I'm a libertarian
>I support a federal agency arresting people who have opinions contrary to mine

"No"
>>
>>32907095
You realize most Firefighters in the US are volunteers, right?
>>
>>32913795
In a perfect, idyllic world, you'd be able to do this. In the real, practical world, you are fucking retarded to believe you can walk into a police station with a rifle at low ready and your face covered and not get drawn on. This is not fucking politics, it's the same bullshit as that kid who built a "clock" in a suitcase at school and then acted surprised when they arrested him. This guy isn't an idiot, he knew exactly what was going to happen. If he had the rifle on his back and wasn't covering his face like a sandnigger, maybe you would have a point, but this is completely indefensible.
>>
>>32913795
Nowhere did I say "arresting," strawman. Kill yourself and take your antifa-tier opinions with you.
>>
>>32906951
>I'm taking the bait and I don't even care.

How would you react if a man holding a rifle at low ready with a ski mask on walked to your door?
He just wants to talk.

You fucking know normal people would not find this situation ok in any way and would respond accordingly.

Fucking off yourself you cancerous retard. Also I bet you cant unsling your rifle from around your massive man-tits and hulking gut in under 60 seconds before it slips from your greasy sausage fingers.
>>
>>32912046
The fucking gopro

Those cops probably thought he was about to live stream his Allah snackbar.
>>
>>32913977
How do they keep the food on the table ?
>>
>>32914122
Friction and gravity for the most part.
>>
>>32907809
I remember watching that on the news, shit was insane.
>>
>>32907328
>think that because they found a "magic loophole"
What did he think would let him get away with shooting 5 people?
>>
>>32912105
>works retail at a gun store

Hahaha the level of retardation youre spewing makes perfect sense now.
>>
>>32905857
One day in free america.

One day...
>>
>>32914122
They have a job. Remarkably, most places don't mind you bouncing on your shift to do first responder shit.
>>
>>32914338
I own it :v)
>>
>>32910253
>Cops will ultimately never serve to benefit you in anyway

Except providing protection in a dangerous situation
Except upholding the law to all of those people who commit crimes, in effect, protecting me

Please grow up.
>>
>>32910491
>It's human nature to get along for the most part

Tell me that's a fucking joke. That or you haven't noticed humans killing each other for their entire existence, even over the smallest of issues.
>>
>>32914018
>Nowhere did I say "arresting,"
It's a reasonable assessment. To what other end do you hope the ATF would be monitoring people?

>muh buzzwords
>>
>>32914790
And the ones that haven't have a LONG history of execution of bad actors and limiting options for their families to limit the bad seed. But hey genetics have nothing to do with behavior right?
>>
Can we purge these idiots from existence for recording in Vertical?
>>
>>32905780
>I came here to file a complaint, what the fuck is wrong with you guys?
>>
>>32905780
HURDURDUR LETS WALK INTO A POLICE STATION ARMED (WITH MY HAND ON MY SAFETY) AND IN A SKI MASK
>>
>>32914954
top bantz
>>
>>32905857
kek
>>
File: IMG_3451.gif (1MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3451.gif
1MB, 200x200px
>>32915676
>that filename
>>
>>32906951
Yeah, I'm not going to wait for a neckbeard psychopath to start shooting at me to asses whether he is a threat or not
>>
>>32913407
what is a functioning civil service and a populace that pays it's fucking taxes?
>>
>>32916155
A slave colony
>>
>>32907098
>>32907279
shut up it's cool
>>
>>32912395
>>32912335
He's just letting you know such a thing actually exists, you enormous retard.
>>
File: wwtk.png (465KB, 540x874px) Image search: [Google]
wwtk.png
465KB, 540x874px
>>32905780
>Sir, do you plan on shooting everyone in this building!?
>>
>>32905780
Fucking ancaps, every time.

It's probably less about carrying than it is the fact he's wearing a fucking mask while doing so, and then walking into a police station.
>>
>>32912595
He's in Dearborn, everyone can read sign in Arabic
>>
>>32920357
You're a fucking moron.
>>
>>32912500
>Don't want to stop and pay a fee every few hundred meters
>What is an ez/sun/etc pass?
Yeah, the stopping was the problem, not the lack of oversight or the assurance that you're not overpaying for some boat named "Tolls".
If we're being lied to, at least it's from our own government, something we at least feel we had a say in
>people will protest private companies doing things they don't agree with
>private companies won't just hire modern day pinkertons to remove you from their area (anywhere they can maintain a monopoly of force; your home, for instance, is one)
>>
>>32907098
>caring one bit about the realism
>when it's Hollywood Shootout: The Game
>>
>>32905958

Kek
>>
>>32905820
As much as i hate boot lickers, this guy is still a retard
>>
>>32905885
This.
Believe it or not, cops too have the right to defend themselves when they feel threatened.
People who say that the cops reacted poorly to this are the reason people protest when a dindu gets shot. The dumbfuck "cops are ebil" needs to stop
>>
File: 1.jpg (39KB, 598x608px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
39KB, 598x608px
>>32907969
Im Fucking Plying I can't.

Someone runs into my local grocer wearing a ski mask holding a rifle I'm going to fucking open fire if I even think they're reaching for their rifle.
You don't fucking wear masks in public, and for good reason. If you're outside and it's cold, that's one thing, but the first goddamn thing you do when you go inside is lift the mask so you don't look like you're about to rob the place.
This is just common knowledge, masks make people nervous because the only reason you wear a mask is to hide your identiy (ski mask for cold, yes, but inside a heated building, you're only wearing it to hide your identity)

I'm not advocating for "nothing to hide" tripe, but when you're in public you are expected to follow certain societal norms.
Like not being a fucking sperg and looking like a mass shooter.
>>
>>32905820
I have hardly a positive word or emotion when it comes to cops, this guy is an idiot. If you walk around with a weapon in low ready you are asking for it.
>>
>>32925531
>Believe it or not, cops too have the right to defend themselves when they feel threatened.
Public servants do not have that right, no.
>>
>>32926237
Except they do, both legally and morally.

U mad?
>>
>>32914764
>implying laws are created for protection and control
c'mon, anon.
They police can benefit the people but that is when a person's unlawfulness is combined with their danger to the public.
>>
>>32926255
They don't. No one is mad.
>>
>>32916439
so belgium, finland and norway

everyone in every country with or without government payed taxes, with money or food

the people who never ever payed taxes are tribals living around the middle east, in asia and in the amazonian forest even gauls payed taxes before the romans came in to crash the party

now if you hate having a government so much, why don't you get out of your country and join those tribals ? i know why, because you won't have a house, internet, a car, a good life and a proper healthcare

>inb4 you can have all of that without a government
eh no, if it was possible, why did norway, finland and belgium had to get a governement ?
>>
>>32926302
Prove it, legally.

Oh wait, u can't lol
>>
>>32926302
then yo udon't have the right to defend yourself when threatened neither

because you are a public servant like everyone
>>
>>32906951
>I can make accurate shots at 300 meters from a standing position

No. You can't.
>>
>>32906973
Don't. Just carry a handgun instead.
>>
>>32906847
That isn't how that works.
>>
>>32907095
Your insecurity is showing.
>>
>>32907969
If you're a cop you can. All they have to do is say "he's not complying, I'm in fear of my life."
>>
>>32910253
Clearly you've never had sex with a cop.
>>
>>32905780
If someone came to your work with a ski mask and a rifle at low ready you'd shoot them too
>>
kid in the video is a fuckin moron. just in the first place walking into a police station with a ski mask on is gonna be pretty damn suspect whether or not the cops there are professional and restrained or jumpy and paranoid. but I mean wearing a ski mask and open carrying a rifle with your hands on it, honestly wouldn't be surprised at all if he got ventilated.

state I'm in if you're in a situation with someone and you believe you may be threatened, putting your hand on your firearm isn't considered "brandishing" by cops, but raising it and pointing it is.

anyways, if I was with a cop my hand isn't goin anywhere near my gun whether I'm open carrying or not, least of all I'm not wearing a ski mask like a tremendous tool.

did this idiot seriously think it was going to turn out any other way walking into a friggin police station like that? do people walk into fire stations with a lighter and fireworks in their hands and go HEY GUYS WHATS UP
>>
>>32926237
What a stupid fucking thing to say, holy shit.
>>
>>32913014
2 seconds is very doable.

But not at 300m.
>>
>>32906549
*You're
Thread posts: 209
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.