[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why should I buy a gun? What would I gain besides being superficially

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: Jesus-Good-Shepherd-05.jpg (97KB, 1088x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Jesus-Good-Shepherd-05.jpg
97KB, 1088x1200px
Why should I buy a gun? What would I gain besides being superficially protected? And what gun should a 21 yr old anti-gun college student get
>>
Nothing?

It's like asking what kind of computer an Amish should buy. Make your bed and get raped in it.
>>
>>32900606
Harsh but accurate. If you are lucky to live in a safe town with no dangerous animals (whether they have 2 or 4 legs) then you likely would never need them. Good luck when some asshole starts releasing pitt crossbreeds into the woods to go feral or a bus line opens up with low rent hud construction though (see northern Delaware re last 40 years)
>>
>And what gun should a 21 yr old anti-gun college student get

None. Now leave and take your b8 with you.
>>
Matter of concept. A man unable to defend his life is no man at all.

A firearm is the modern means to self-defense.

Get a cheap AR15. Very user friendly, cheap ammo, lightweight and easy to fire.
>>
>>32900601

A single shot smoothbore flintlock, like the founding fathers intended.

>Then fellate the muzzle
>>
>superficially protected
Try blowing your head off and then tell us that boolits offer superficial protection

Besides, marksmanship is both a valuable skill for hunting/self-defense and a unique sport that trains mental control and is widely available to those less physically able to perform traditional sports.
>>
>>32900601

Well, you have a reliable and effective method of suicide at hand in case you're ever in a position where you need it. Staring down an unpleasant decline in terminal illness and having no quick and painless way out is a sad proposition.
>>
>>32900601
do it to prove you aren't a fag.
>>
File: YJydgSo.jpg (35KB, 615x615px) Image search: [Google]
YJydgSo.jpg
35KB, 615x615px
>>32900601

Because, whichever side of the aisle you're on, you can see that this is rapidly degenerating into a fascist state and everyone needs to be armed.
>>
>>32900606
FPBP
>>
>>32901384

> this is what libtards actually believe
>>
If you don't have a gun someone with a gun can make you their bitch in less than a second. You live because they allow it, and die if they will it. Get yourself a real education, kid. This world is not sunshine and rainbows. People out there will kill you for your shoes.
What gun you want depends on what you want to do with it and how much money you have.
>>
>>32900601
>Why should I buy a gun?
Because you want to.

>What would I gain besides being superficially protected?
A really fun and satisfying hobby, new skills, and membership in a great community that's been unfairly maligned by the media (Fudds and mall ninjas excluded).

.22 rifle, like a Ruger 10/22 or a Henry .22 lever action. Once you learn the fundamentals of marksmanship, an entry level AR-15 that you can use to further hone your skills and also for competition if you end up getting into it. The reason the AR is popular is because it's very comfortable and forgiving to shoot and use, and there's a ton of aftermarket support for them.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.