[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there any reason why i shouldn't use this on my Gun?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 133
Thread images: 13

File: Mobile 1.jpg (109KB, 640x800px) Image search: [Google]
Mobile 1.jpg
109KB, 640x800px
Is there any reason why i shouldn't use this on my Gun?
I keep hearing 2 different sides

1. car oil meets all gun oil requirements.
2. car oil doesn't work well because it meant for larger parts.

so
what's the truth?
>>
>>32899236
old school operators made their own lubricant by mixing ATF, motor oil, and god knows what else. Worked for them.
>>
I've never heard anyone claim it wouldn't work. It's lubricant made to withstand high heat, friction, and avoid carbon buildup.
>>
Oil is oil.

Bottle it and sell it at a %500 mark-up with a fancy label and catch phrase.

Role play as customers that review your product as godly. Sell it on amazon and create dozens of accounts to give your oil a good review. Tell everyone on /k/ their gun is shit if they don't use it.

Welcome to the extreme end of predatory capitalism and enjoy your first million dollars. Lie in your books and have outrageous R&D costs with receipts that are legit but you returned all purchases and fuck over the tax collectors.

Murica.
>>
because they are cuc/k/oo for coconut oil
>>
>>32899236
The truth is there are a lot of science that goes into lubricant, the general rule is grease>oil in most applications with the exception being firing pins and very cold weather.
>>
>>32899236
i used it all the time

only problem i've ever had was some of it smokes more than others. Not sure if the difference was synthetic oil or whatever but it definitely did the job as oil

also bacon grease can go rancid which i did not know
>>
File: oil1801.jpg (11KB, 176x277px) Image search: [Google]
oil1801.jpg
11KB, 176x277px
>>
>>32899294
i Asked CZ USA about grease and oil and they told me to NOT use grease.
>>
>>32899312
On what and where?
>>
>>32899314
i just asked about general lubing.
i was a VERY new gun owner and didn't know jack shit.
>>
>>32899294
>grease>oil in most applications with the exception being firing pins and very cold weather
Agree with this. You want something thick that is going to stick to the surface and stay put.

Sticking with the /o/ theme, use axle grease. A tub is cheap and it will get the job done. Only problem is you've gotta figure out some way to apply it with precision.
>>
>>32899320
Oil's more idiot-proof.

Also in my experience grease tends to lose its lubricity when it's dirty. It gets a sort of top layer of carbon and whatever other shit it's picking up.
>>
>>32899320
grease was normally only used in large heavy moving parts with exposed surfaces.

in weapons think the M14

on modern small arms people use oil over grease to prevent grime and carbon build up which would slow moving parts down
>>
Don't know. I use the same shit from my car on my guns, Don't have any issues, do with that what you will.
>>
That's the exact same bottle of shit I've been using for about a year or two now and it works just fine and I've barely used any of the bottle (considering I don't shoot much and don't need to clean my guns as often)
>>
>>32899340
my dad has a 1953 M1 garand that wouldn't function.
turns out he was using gun oil on everything.
>>
Some motor oils probably aren't especially kosher to use on anything polymer. Also probably not healthy to get on your skin.

But as a lube I'm sure it works fine. I stick to ballistol because it's cheap and I'm 92% certain it won't give me cancer.
>>
>>32899334
>>32899340
Enough oil to lubricate will pick up grime too
>>
>>32899354
print off the user manual and slap him in the face with it
>>
>>32899358
everything gives you cancer these days
>>
>>32899236
Lot of people tend to use it. I use non-toxic cleaners and lubricants because I have a babby getting into shit. That said the non-toxic shit works well too, all be it more expensive.
>>
>>32899364
I had him watch an old school ww2 training video.
turns out he really likes ww2 training videos and spent hours on youtube.

after some cheap Napa grease it was 100% functional.

>>32899358
ur thinking of GEAR oil.
that shit is VERY toxic and will fuck up ur skin
normal oils are fine to touch

on another note, Supercharger oil is by far the worst.
it will eat your skin away very fast and the smell is enough to make people pass out.
>>
>>32899359
Yeah, but oil's easier to wipe off and reapply when things get gummed up.

But to each his own. In an ideal world you'd grease slide/bolt rails and oil triggers, but it's simpler to just use one product.
>>
>>32899390
Anon you are replying to. Totally agree with you.

The point is to know where the right place is to use what, so you know when you are cheating. This is important so somebody doesn't use oil on places where grease should be used and is easy to be used.
>>
oils need certain additives to lubricate a gun properly.
there is not enough load or continous speed on the moving parts for the oild to provide proper lubrication.
engine oils doesnt have these additives, it will also oxidise faster than it should.

looked this up in the last thread. what you want is synthetic oil made for the food industry.
shit like mobil 1 dte fm 68 would be spot on I think.

these oils have superior corrosion resistance, made for slow moving parts, are very oxidation resistant, and are not toxic in any way.
its a bit more expensive than non toxic shit, another option would be marine oils made for slow speed machinery, shits toxic, but has the best corrosion protection and water resistance, cheaper too
>>
>>32899433
thats not to say motor oil doesnt work, its probably the same or better than most commercial gun lubes
>>
High temp wheel bearing grease
>>
>>32899433
oxidization of the oil itself or the material its applied to?

never seen rust on my pistols i use motor oil on but i clean them almost monthly
>>
>>32899433

Motor oils have EP and AW properties and additives.
>>
>>32899456
Egg Protection and Amburgers Wootbeer properties huh?
>>
>>32899433
>made for slow moving parts

>AR-15 bolt carrier
>slow moving

>pistol slide
>slow moving
>>
>>32899433
Synthetic oils have all the necessary additives mang.

Also, you won't see rust with a car oil either
What do you think engine cranks and rods are made from?
>>
>>32899482
probably meant slow as in numbers of repetitions compared to what you would see in a vehicle
>>
>>32899496
gumption?

seriously though when is the last time you saw that word used
>>
>>32899505
That word only shows up in this thread once and that's you.

What are you talking about.
>>
amsoil, royal purple, lubrimoly, eneos, redline. Everything else, nope.
>>
>>32899482
It is a non rotating part, that cycles, which means starting and stopping all the time, grase is what really should be used.
Proper hydrodynamic lubrication will not occur
>>
>>32899453
Oxidation of the oil, motor oils doesnt need the same level of oxidation resistance as machine oils.
>>
>>32899519
Don't use LiquiMoly oils. They are full of toxic chemicals. Mobile1 and Castrol Magna-Tech are both excellent.
>>
>>32899236
motor oil may be a bit on the thick side, mobil 1 synthetic is a great oil but for guns I would stay away from the heavier weight oil. Gun oil seems to be a lighter petrolium fraction than motor oil, although now days they make 0W-30 for newer vehicles with tighter engine tolerances so that might be ok, also axle grease does work well for gun grease just make sure there is no graphite or molybdinum di-sulfide in it as I have heard that can fuck with aluminum parts but in theory is fine for steel.
>>
>>32899369
Dont worry about carcinogens too much, they only effect you if you live in California. I was fine for 17 long years until I went to visit family in CA and boom 3 months later fucking cancer. AML is a nasty form of leukemia. We got rid of it and was fine up until I went to visit family in CA again then boom 3 months later cancer again. Fuck cancer been fighting it since I was 17 and I am 19 now. All jokes aimed at CA aside it is probably a good idea to wear gloves when working on cars or cleaning guns as there are a ton of chemicals in them that are bad for you and can cause all sorts of shit especially brake kleen and brake fluid or with guns hoppes. I only had to get a nasty form of blood cancer twice to learn this.
>>
>>32899614
sounds like you got too much to live for
>>
Why would anyone use anything else than gun oil on guns?
>>
>>32899433
Are you fucking retarded? Do you understand what actually goes into motor oil?
>>
>>32899623
yeah, I have suffered enough at this point that I feel to give up would be pointless because all of my suffering would be for nothing. Bone marrow transplants really suck. I have been stuck 4 hours away from home for 6 months because I need to be close to my transplant clinic. My poor AR and WASR have sat there dirty from a range trip the entire time, good news is that I live in a desert so really low humidity. Other good news is I should be home by the end of the month. I have some moderatly interesting stories if anyone is interested, mostly not /k/ related though.
>>
>>32899661
Only use ballistol>>32899661
>>32899661
>>
>>32899236
>oil
The future is nano coatings.
>>
>>32899236
It's better than nothing, but it's not better than real gun oil.

>1. car oil meets all gun oil requirements.
>2. car oil doesn't work well because it meant for larger parts
A car transmission meets many of the same requirements as gun oil, but is not exactly the same. A transmission is a sealed system. A gun is open and has sudden movement that can splatter oil off the gun. Gun oils are designed to stick to the gun better.

Motor oil is also not specifically designed to coat metal in a thin, permanent layer to protect from corrosion. Gun oil typically doubles as a corrosion protectant.

With motor oil, there is no guarantee that it won't harm polymer, the metal's finish or the wood stock. Gun oils are designed to not harm these materials.
>>
>>32899614
You are unlucky or have a genetic predisposition.

Everybody should take the best steps they can to reduce or eliminate exposure, sure. But most of this stuff wont cause instant cancer. It is all about how long and much you are exposed to.
>>
>>32899236
It's a detergent oil, which doesn't stick to surfaces very well, and it foams up in the presence of water.

Get some ISO-68 oil or similar non-detergent machine oil.
>>
File: DPRK Helical mag.jpg (29KB, 497x604px) Image search: [Google]
DPRK Helical mag.jpg
29KB, 497x604px
>>32899706
>>
For cleaning I use the cheap-ass Wally World aerosol lubricant (pic related) and for the final lubrication I use either automotive grease or Hoppes gun oil depending on the gun.
>>
>>32899700
very true, for me it is probably genetic predisposition and my cancer is know to be a tough bastard to get rid of with a high risk of relapse so part of it is the nature of the beast. It is hard to know if it is genetic because we dont have comprehensive medical records of my family past my grandparents on one side and my father on the other. Father was adopted and great grandparents were christian science so they didnt go to the doc ever. All in all though I am doing well with my treatment been cancer free since november most of my treatment has been to prevent and reduce risk of relapse.
>>
>>32899691
It depends on the application. Coatings already exist, but they cause problems in small mechanics, like turbos, as they "clog" the small diameter lines. Ester-technology is better as it offers the same benefits, for none of the problems.
>>
>>32899323
>Only problem is you've gotta figure out some way to apply it with precision.

Something like this?

https://www.amazon.com/Duda-Energy-Syringepk010-Industrial-Syringes/dp/B00DXPRTHG
>>
>>32899281
Inb4 Vickers Tactical
>>
>>32899358
You worry too much. Only used oil has been determined to cause cancer. And besides if you're getting soaked in oil applying it to your gun, you're a retard.
>>
>>32899236
I'm a quaker state man myself but that's me.
>>
File: 412-x-m8O6L.jpg (31KB, 500x422px) Image search: [Google]
412-x-m8O6L.jpg
31KB, 500x422px
>>32899281
>none of these things are real
love it or leave it
>>
I prefer to just use ballistol on everything. All you need.
>>
Is it THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST?
Probably not.
Will it work?
Yes.

The difference between the very absolute best lube and any other lube is negligible at best.

I personally don't like motor oil as its a bit too runny for me, always seeping out all day long like a five cent whore.
>>
>>32901687

Dude people actually DO these things.

People that take advantage of your ignorance, stupidity, or kindness actually exist.

Do you love people that fuck you over?
>>
>>32901441
>not slathering yourself in oil while lubing your gun
>>
>>32899236
It's fine, but you can buy literally the cheapest oil available for firearms and you should be using grease on the parts that really need lubrication.
>>
Didn't this get covered yesterday?
Follow manufacturer recommendation.
Avoid plant oil; they oxidize (form varnish/ sludge) and solidify in the cold.
Noncompounded mineral oil is fine if of correct viscosity. SA motor oil works.
Synthetic is great but overkill. DTE, aviation piston engine oil (Aeroshell) or other plain machine oil is good. Avoid EP, AW oils.
>>
>>32899262
Every tribologist ever to go on record about the issue has balked at the idea of motor oil gun lube. Get something actually formulated for guns that is non-toxic. Even base motor oil works worse than a transmission fluid.
>>
>>32902786
Oh my god this fucking automatic transmission fluid meme won't die.
>>
>>32902796
ATF was made to be a direct replacement for sperm whale oil.
Sperm whale oil was used in the original Frankford Arsenal cleaning and lubrication formulas.
>>
>>32902997
>ATF was made to be a direct replacement for sperm whale oil.
Uh, no. Whale oil used to be used a friction modifier (reducer) in ATF so the clutches wouldn't chatter and engagement would be smooth. It's not the main ingredient. There have even been ATF formulations that did not have any friction modifiers for certain designs.
>>
>>32902255
buy thicker motor oul then, I think they make 20W-50 which would be thicker and not spray as much.
>>32902786
you know most transmission fluid is 5w-30 motor oil with different detergents and and additives to make it last longer. Fun fact in an emergency if your car is low or running out of oil you can just use atf if it is the only thing available to you. It is best if you change your oil asap after that but it will keep you from blowing your engine.
>>
It's about the detergents. No reason you can't use it but you'll get all the crap drawn out of the steel and such floating around in the oil. Great for systems involving an incline oil filter. Not what you want in a firearm. You generally only use detergent solutions when cleaning and then wipe them free to use a detergent free lubricating oil.
>>
>>32902997
oh god what am I reading
>>
>>32903141
mineral oil would probably work well. I have heard that is what rem oil is and the hoppes oil I have is the same weight feel and viscosity as mineral oil. Drugstore mineral oil would lubricate and be non toxic plus it is a petrochemical so it wont go rancid. I wonder if vasaline would work well for grease as well. It is similar to light machine grease and is pretty much as non toxic as petrochemicals can get.
>>
>>32903094
Do not listen to this fucking moron.
>>
>>32903094
You stupid fuck.
5W-30 is a multiviscosity oil (the 5W refers to cold temerature viscosity).
ATF has different formulations depending on the transmission manufacturer, but is starts with a straight weight base oil. No multiviscosity additives are present. Think SAE 30 or, better, an ISO 32.
Stop giving advice here.
>>
>>32903240
Fellow STLE member?
>>
would 75w-140 gear oil be a decent alternative to grease?
>>
>>32902329
>babby's first redpill
Yes you coddled little infant, when someone sells something it's in their best interests to make you think it's the very best there is and there was no other answer. It's in your best interests to do your research and come to a conclusion based on that research.
>but muh someone getting fugged
Yes, you routinely get "fucked over" on the day to day by people selling you things. Normal fucking people accept this as a part of capitalist life that doesn't need to change because to those of us with a goddamn income an extra dollar for a product we were gong to buy anyway isn't a big fuck deal. Kill yourself communist scum.
>>
>>32903352
No, sorry, ASME.
>>
>>32903503

>capitalism justifies lying and cheating

Go enjoy your burgers full of wood pulp and cow assholes, then.

After all "cellulose" and "natural ingredients" mean they could sell you animal manure and you'd eat it.

Yes, capitalism has its bad side.
>>
>>32903698
>Go enjoy your burgers full of wood pulp
Cellulose isn't put into hamburgers, moron. It's only used in shit that needs anti-caking agents like shredded cheese. Besides cellulose wouldn't be a problem for you if you weren't allergic to vegetables you fucking fatass.
>>
>>32899294
>grease>oil

I was taught to only put grease on high friction areas, such as for slides or the area near the bolt handle on m1 style actions.

My m1 garand is the only gun I put grease on at all, but then again it's my only semi-auto.
>>
>>32903271
well looks like I pissed off the ladies auxilary bridgeport club. Not claiming to know jack shit about formulation of lubricants and I know a dexron 4 atf is going to be different in terms of properties and additives than type F atf. From my basic car mechanics point of view ATF is a similar base petrolium fraction as regular motor oil but has different additives hence why in a pinch it can be used in place of motor oil (still only suggested if you are in danger of blowing the motor). I am willing to leave my ignorance and if you have any online resources to learn from other than lol use google I would appreciate it.
>>
>>32903227
>vasaline
Yeah, you go ahead and do that champ
>>
>>32899236
Outers Gun Oil & TW-25b are pretty much teh only things you need.

Oil on a firearm is mainly for rust prevention. There is no sump pump and oil pan on a gun, hence you cannot rely on oil to get the job done. Grease everything that contacts except the firing pin channel, and find that your shit-tier firearm will now function more reliably than you shitposting on /k/.
>>
>>32899236
I use what I have.
I used white lithium grease for a while after I ran out of actual hoppes gun oil.

Then I ran out of white lithium grease and I'm using SAE-130 (I think) gear oil and it works great.
Better than the grease actually.
>>
>>32899294
>very cold weather

Good grease will not lose lubricity or change in viscosity at temperature extremes.

Read the spec sheets, know your lubricants
>>
File: 1431054893648.jpg (795KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1431054893648.jpg
795KB, 1920x1080px
>>32901647
Oh you. Kek.
>>
fuck the haterz
mobil 1 works just fine
>cheap
>plentiful
>lubricates well
>>
>>32903424
jeezus no. AW and EP both in there.
>>
>>32903620
Can be both!
STLE, SAE, ANS
>>
>>32904201
You can put ATF in your motor if you want to. A better choice would be to have a bottle of engine oil available, or turn the motor off if you're that low on oil.
And I'm not trying to teach you shit, I'm warning anyone else reading this thread to not listen to your stupidity.
>>
>>32905176
Your post is true, but some of the additives in mobile one (as has been mentioned by others) might affect the appearance of some parts like wood or polymers.
>>
>>32899236
>2. car oil doesn't work well because it meant for larger parts.
How could the oil know the size of the metal part it's on?
>>
>>32899661
How was the transplantation process and preparation for it/previous treatment? Donating hematopoietic stem cells barely takes more than about 10 hours of invested time and a few days of minor back pain due to G-CSF, the other end of the equation must look terrible in comparison. To rely on a transplant and having your bone marrow killed must be an incredibly shitty experience.

You doing well? I heard people often get sores on their mouth and whatnot due to GvH disease. If they survive, that is. But survivability seems to be quite high for most young people as far as I know.

Good luck mate, I hope you won't need it anymore.
>>
>>32899236
I personally use ATF for lube. its nice and thin, gets into every nook and cranny, and is great for rust protection. Also for my sks it has completely stopped any slamfires (other thicker lubricants caused it to occasionally fire a second round)

its dirt cheap, and works awesome.
>>
>>32899448
as soon as the slightest amount of dust gets in that it becomes grinding compound.
>>
>>32899448

Way to thick unless you operate in 95+ degree weather all the time.

#00 or #0000 grease is best.
>>
I use frog lube (yes I know its coconut oil) because when it cooks off im not fucking worried inhaling super cancer.
>>
>>32899294

#2 NGLI grease usually uses clay as a thickener, grease is nothing more then oil with a thickener to increase viscosity.

usually it's clay in #2, which by itself is already an abrasive, It's intended for high temperature operations, it's not preforming in your gun in it's semi solid state.
>>
For 10 bucks you can buy a quart of LSA.

http://www.e-sarcoinc.com/lsalubricant1quart.aspx
>>
>>32905713

+1
>>
A must watch, from an actual guy with a degree in tribology.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L5Yl59ZZGjw&spfreload=10
>>
>>32905790
Like the nitrosamines in meat grease drippings on a flame?
I don't know why you think coconut oil is less dangerous than dinosaur oil.
>>
File: weed.png (128KB, 471x395px) Image search: [Google]
weed.png
128KB, 471x395px
>>32905847
BECAUSE IT COME FROM DA ERF
>>
>>32899383
link to video?
>>
non-detergent machine oil is the way to go.
>>
File: Part-1-3.png (51KB, 1273x1009px) Image search: [Google]
Part-1-3.png
51KB, 1273x1009px
>>
>>32905838

he runs the test here wiping off the oil and it still preforms better then the others.

https://youtu.be/lcBu6q61G3M?t=22m2s
>>
>>32905838
Sorry, I don't watch infomercials.
>>
/k/ should follow my opinion and use ISO 68 non-detergent machine oil

reee
>>
>>32905522
FWIW not that faggot but i had ALL when i was 16. didn't even need marrow transplants but the immunocomprised state chemo left me in give me hella mouth sores that i had to use an anti bacterial or fungal(cant quite remember) to get rid of. Not to mention the rectal devistation caused by the one-two punch of thinned anal lining and rock hard shits... literally had a donut to sit on...
>>
What if I put gun oil in my car?
>>
>>32905838
What is knowledge about tribes gonna do about this?
>>
>>32906277
They might foam up and provide 0 protection.

They also might not be a detergent oil so they will force particulate down into recesses instead of suspending it in the oil and filtering it out via the oil filter cartridge.

Permanent abrasive particulate floating around in your oil.

Guns don't have cartridge oil filtration systems...
>>
>>32906295

>what will a degree in tribology do about oil

Are you retarded?
>>
>>32906316
>Tribology
>Not the study of tribes
You're thinking of oilology
>>
>>32906315
instead of foaming up and being filtered out by the oil filter, it might just have a layer of water floating in your oil pan too.
>>
>>32905855
I mean, dinosaur oil came from the earth as well by that logic.
>>
File: imgres.jpg (5KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
imgres.jpg
5KB, 259x194px
Cant believe nobody posted this yet

never buy overpriced otc solvent again

CONTENTS: Ed's Red Bore Cleaner

1 part Dexron II, IIe or III ATF, GM Spec. D-20265 or later.

>1 part Kerosene - deodorized, K1

>1 part Aliphatic Mineral Spirits, Fed. Spec. TT-T-2981F, CAS
#64741-49-9, or may substitute "Stoddard Solvent", CAS #8052-41-3, or
equivalent, (aka "Varsol")

>1 part Acetone, CAS #67-64-1.

>(Optional up to 1 lb. of Lanolin, Anhydrous, USP per gallon, OK to
substitute Lanolin, Modified, Topical Lubricant, from the drug store)
>>
>>32906492
>I can't believe nobody posted how you cant greentext.
>>
File: retard alert.gif (480KB, 493x342px) Image search: [Google]
retard alert.gif
480KB, 493x342px
>>32903018
>ATF
>clutch chatter
>clutch
nigger what do you think ATF stands for

>inb4 alcohol tobacco and firearms
>>
>>32899236
I use it in my guns and I haven't had any issues whatsoever. If it is good enough for internal combustion, I reckon it is fine for a firearm. Cheaper, too.
>>
>>32906492
after years of 4chan i wouldn't be entirely surprised if this made some sort of gaseous poison
>>
>>32905826
Do you use an ATF that doesn't smell like ass?
>>
>>32899236
Throw some oil on and go shooting. Don't overthink something so simple.

For a more specific answer use 0 weight, for protection from those cold morning starts.
>>
File: IMG_2198.gif (11KB, 300x204px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2198.gif
11KB, 300x204px
>>32906656
Automatic transmissions have clutch packs.
>>
http://www.grantcunningham.com/2006/05/lubrication-101/

Just... here, an actual scientist's opinion. He advises against motor oils because they oxidize in open air, don't prevent corrosion, and contain benzene.
>>
>>32907614
Where on that website does he mention anything about having a scientific background? It's not in his bio.
>>
>>32907614
I bet machine oils are great though, like detergent free ISO 68
>>
>>32906895
Dunno about poison, but chances are you won't keep the acetone from evaporating out of it.
>>
File: sighs in korean.png (2MB, 1429x701px) Image search: [Google]
sighs in korean.png
2MB, 1429x701px
>>32906656
>he doesn't know how an auto tranny works
Thread posts: 133
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.