[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If your gf/wife only wanted to have pink guns (for herself),

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 7

File: Capture1.jpg (49KB, 443x425px) Image search: [Google]
Capture1.jpg
49KB, 443x425px
If your gf/wife only wanted to have pink guns (for herself), would that ruin an otherwise perfect /k/-friendly girl for you?
>>
>>32894942
Depends on how the pink is executed. The one in the OP is kind of bad, but if it was just details in Pink it would be a non-issue.
>>
File: bqC2LRN.jpg (198KB, 939x998px) Image search: [Google]
bqC2LRN.jpg
198KB, 939x998px
>>32894942
No, why would it? Half of my guns are already pink.
>>
Can the bitch shoot effectively? If yes, IDGAF about her choice of weapon color because I'm not an autist.
>>
>>32894985
woman who took this picture NDed herself in the leg this month

care to see the gore pic? i dont want to get banned but hopefully some kommando can tell me how her leg isnt totally fucked because she seems fine now
>>
>>32894942
absofuckinglutely. Shit's gonna stand out worse than hunter's orange while innawoods. No way i'm dating a girl who's so insecure in her femininity that she has to paint all her guns bright fucking pink.

>tfw no qt with good vietnam-era taste in gear and equipment
>tfw no gf who'll go innawoods with you and listen to rolling stones with while shooting at targets on a riverbank
>>
No, I'd get her some nylon plastic garbage and she can cerakote pink and light red dicks all over it.
>>
File: .50bmg.jepg.jpg (29KB, 614x265px) Image search: [Google]
.50bmg.jepg.jpg
29KB, 614x265px
>>32895004
you don't get banned from /k/ for gore
>>
>>32894942
If my wife wanted a pink gun, I'd buy it for her.
>>
>>32895014
>insecure in her femininity
that sounds like projecting. for a CC/range gun, color doesnt matter

also prefering pink over other colors is no different than preferring a black gun to a silver gun

>>32895018
>at gunstore with gf/wife
>she's been opening up more and more to guns
>you window shop with her and you look at some pretty nice guns from all price ranges
>gf/wife appears unenthusiastic
>sees a pink gun in the exact same model of one she glanced over
>OMFG i want that one anon
>"no anonette, there is no reason for a gun to be that color. here look at this one, it's the same gun and it looks sleeker in regular colors"
>"but anon..."
>"no buts, you'll learn to love your new gun"
>anonette later cheats on you because you're a massive faggot
>>
>>32894942
my wife loves pink guns. which is weird considering she insist that all of her dildos have to be black. women.
>>
File: Capture.jpg (94KB, 881x545px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
94KB, 881x545px
>>32895055
ND while she was cleaning apparently

>petite/athletic asian girl walking normally less than a few weeks afterwards

i would expect an injury like this would lay someone up for about a year with permanent lifestyle changes
>>
>>32895099
Interesting
>>
>>32894969
Profligates.
>>
>>32895099
That's not a gunshot wound unless I've somehow missed knowing about a bullet that creates two clean and even cuts on opposite sides of the leg. More than likely that's a pic of them putting in screws and pins for treating fracture from a gunshot wound.
>>
>>32895099
>10MM AUTO
>>
I might want to know why they all had to be pink although I probably wouldn't care regardless of the reason, unless the reason was that EVERYTHING had to be pink with her. I couldn't deal with pink everything.
>>
>>32894942
I don't see anything wrong with pink guns but all the girls are know find it demeaning for some reason.
>>
>>32894942
No

I dgaf what people do with their personal property.

Now, if she started treating it more like a fashion accessory than a weapon, then we'd have to have a come to Jesus meeting.
>>
>>32895082
Hope to high hell you get cucked.
>>
>>32894942
I wish my wife could even name half of that makeup stuff. It bothers me how completely un-girly she is. I also don't like girls owning guns. Not opposed to it, I just like girls who are more interested in girly things, like my dick.
>>
>>32899954
You have a feminine penis?
>>
>>32894942
Yes, can't stand grown women (or men for that matter) obsessing over youth through symbolic gestures like colors, body language or paraphernalia. What do you mean you ask. I've had the absolute displeasure of having to tolerate three archetypal women of this fetish. First a teacher in her 50s who though she's a child and that would make her endearing to her students by sitting on her desk, wiggling her legs like an impatient child and talking like she's three. Second a coworker in her 40s looking like 65 surrounding her leathery skin with all things pink and glittery, whooping over every new doodad she added to her desk's trash collection like a teen. And lastly a brief relationship with a 20+ girl stuck in her doll years, wasn't even a part of the little-fetish, just regressed emotionally. Now I have a disgust reflex to things pink, girly and so on. Any daughters of mine will get a set of plumbing wrenches for her first birthday.
>>
>>32900105
To clarify, the teacher's classes were pleasant enough, the coworker was very professional and the girlfriend had actual issues she has now gotten over with. All very decent people but pink makes my skin crawl nonetheless.
>>
>>
>>32897357
This right here.
If she knows how to shoot, clean it, rules of handling a gun and all that good shit, I don't give a fuck if she gets in in zebra stripe.
>>
>>32895099
>bruised knees
My kind of girl
>>
>>32895004
>9mm in stead of .45acp
>>
File: 1484776030006.jpg (48KB, 480x740px) Image search: [Google]
1484776030006.jpg
48KB, 480x740px
>>32894969
>>
>>32894942
I think it's great if a woman likes guns...But after my first marriage I'm not doing this shit again. I'm just fucking bitches and they can stay the fuck out of my business.
>>
>>32895099
Who is this and what the hell happened?
>>
>>32895075
What? I said I'd let her do it.
The question was
>would that ruin an otherwise perfect /k/-friendly girl for you?
not
>would you let her ruin an otherwise perfect /k/-friendly gun?
>>
My gf has a Glock 26 and the lower is Tiffany blue. I'm just happy that she's got a gun and enjoys shooting
>>
>>32894942

op you need to get a life
>>
yes. i reject all but the most tacticool of waifus.
>>
>>32895099
Getting tired of the "cleaning meme" many pistols will not allow disassembly with the mag in and chamber loaded....drop mag , rack, rack, rack.
>>
>gf loves aquamarine
>wants to get her first handgun
>sees the new taurus spectrum
>I suggest her getting a sccy because they're 9mm and come in the same color
>now she's mad because I gave her options
She really just wants a purse gun, but she's crazy for that color.
>>
>>32902226
>purse gun

Jesus christ no. Don't let her carry off body.
>>
>>32899954
Is your grill hot? Around 26? Wanna trade?
>>
>>32894942
Nope, my wife loves the color red so she has a goofy red AR. Doesn't bother me one bit.
>>
File: 1411093949827.jpg (720KB, 4189x1047px) Image search: [Google]
1411093949827.jpg
720KB, 4189x1047px
>>32894942
/k/ has a history of brightly colored guns
>>
>>32904486
This, one smack and the purse is out of the reach.
>>
>>32894942
No, girls should be girls, you sound like one of those faggos on /v/ that wants a totally badass gaymer gurl only to find out that chicks that like videogames are fucking retarded whales. If the chick wants a gun and wants it to be girly encourage her
>>
>>32895099
A marine at my unit did the same thing. We were all in the hotel for the night (reserves) and he shot himself in the leg. Ended up with 5 tourniquets after everyone who had one used it.

Best part.. they made him show up to drill the next day.
>>
>>32894942
Eh, no. I'm not too picky, as long as they're at least somewhat interested in guns and shooting.

My wife's favorite gun is a Hipoint carbine, actually. She loves it for some reason, just the way it feels I guess
>>
>>32894942
Why would I be disappointed? Women are material people and like to accessorize all their shit with things they feel are a reflection of their personality. This is how it is, always has been, and always will be. If the fact of this disappoints or disgusts you then congratulations you just learned something about yourself today: you're gay. Realistically, if she doesn't practice or train with it often it does give her a tactical advantage at night as a brightly colored pistol would be much easier to find in the dark if you were groggy and delirious after being woken from a loud noise in the dark.
>>
>>32894942
Function>form

If she wants a neon pink AR-15, who the hell cares.
>>
>>32904791
Whoever did that to that Garand should promptly kill themselves.
>>
>>32907642
For some reason women are always fascinated with that gun. It's ugly as sin but it works. Not sure what the appeal is that women see in it though.
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.