[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>buy P320 X Carry once it's released >pick up and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2189.jpg (57KB, 661x496px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2189.jpg
57KB, 661x496px
>buy P320 X Carry once it's released
>pick up and install compact grip module
>now have SIG's X-ray night sights, flat trigger, and removable slide plate in a compact package

Any reason not to do this for a CCW? The carry version seems too big to comfortably conceal and you could always switch grip modules
>>
>>32893495
Apex makes a flat trigger and you can just buy nightsights, but yes you could do this.
I swap to the subcompact frame when I CC.
I hope they make an X Compact frame.
>>
>>32893495
Owb carry it or go buy something that will hide well. This thread is gay.
>>
>>32893590
>OWB

IWB is always the best option unless you're hunting, hiking, or training
>>
>>32893611
Ignore that dipshit. Just one of those noguns that thinks anything bigger than a shield is absolutely impossible to conceal.
>>
>>32893562
Grayguns is also selling a drop-in flat trigger, but they're sold out right now. I hope they end up selling full sized x five slides on the x carry frame for a "long slide" variant like people were doing with full sized slides and compact/carry frames.
>>
>>32893691
You're a retard. Kys.
>>
Why would they put a fucking extended beavertail on a frame specifically for carrying?

That's totally never going to get a t-shirt flipped up behind it.

Fucking morons.
>>
>>32894106
Exactly why I want to put the regular compact frame on it
>>
>>32893495
I keep my ccp gun stock. Because i know if i use it the st. Louis pd will sieze it for evidence and i will never see it again. Fucking StL PD are thieving bastards.
>>
>>32894157
That's horrible. Is it a state or city protocol?
>>
>>32893495
That looks so fucking stupid.
>>
>>32893691
>absolutely impossible
Well, it's not like you can concealed carry a S&W 500. But technically, yeah. I can sorta conceal my 226 with a shoulder holster
>>
>>32893495
Are you ever going to put a RMR on it? If not just get a standard P320 and then pick up a flat trigger and x-ray night sights
>>
>>32894271
All polymer guns look stupid.
>>
>>32894322
Now anon... Control the fudd in ya
>>
>>32894196
Dude its par for the course.

If you use your gun. Even lawfully expect the cops to take it. And if your lucky you will get it back. I can guarantee it wont be back in the same condition.

Your magazine will be gone, your accessories gone, your night sights gone.

If you use a gun even lawfully. Just expect it to be gone for ever.
>>
>>32893495

I'm loving everything about the new 320 X carry except the cutout on the top of the slide. For ccw I want a gun that doesn't have a huge fucking hole on the top of the slide for lint and shit to get into.
>>
>>32893495

This "x carry" has a larger beavertail than the normal 320...that seems dumb. For a carry gun I want to reduce dimensions as much as possible.
>>
>>32894466
Better to just get the regular compact and install the night sights?
>>
>>32894466
I'm glad they went with 3 smaller cuts on the full size as opposed to one big cut like on the carry. shit might still get in, but I think it's harder for huge shit to get in. the cuts on the VTAC are probably best though
>>
I think the normal P320 looks way better desu
>>
>>32894456
So their dishonest stealing faggots, gotcha. That sucks you have to live with that. I can't see the deputies in my county doing that. City cops...No. towns to small.
>>
>>32895305
It isnt just st louis.

Evry department will sieze your gun while they investigate.

In your small town if it is a clean shooting that may only be a few hours.

But dont think if you kill jamal while he was steeling your horse and raping your daughter your gun wont be taken for some amount of time. It will be.
>>
>>32895364
I don't disagree with the retarded way shit works...I'm just in a pro gun county and if say I have a hostile home invasion where I fear for the lives in it and I have witnessed, I'm gonna be good. I'm also gonna give this areas law enforcement the benefit of the doubt. Move dude. You're only making excuses for bad men. Even if they keep your gun; it doesn't belong to them until you're found guilty and in many cases a da will return a gun used in a shooting when it's in the home and in defense until he decides if more action is needed.
>>
>>32893495
>The carry version seems too big to comfortably conceal
m8, I can conceal P226, and I'm neither tall nor fat. Carry's just fine, just get a good IBW holster.
>>
>>32894488

That's what I would do, personally. Not a fan of the slide cut or the enlarged beavertail on the grip. Neither are desirable for ccw.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.