[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /k/ think about the FNP? Would an FNP in .357

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: fnp-45.png (445KB, 742x563px) Image search: [Google]
fnp-45.png
445KB, 742x563px
What does /k/ think about the FNP? Would an FNP in .357 SIG be worth it?
>>
>>32884197
FNP is a dead line

FNX is what you want

Sage because this pistol is not appropriate to suggest
>>
>>32884253
Oh, neat. Thanks.
>>
>>32884310
You are welcome, I don't own and FNX's only FNS's so I can't help you very much more.

sage again, good luck in your search
>>
>>32884197
.357 SIG is a phenomenal caliber, I carry a Glock 31 when I hike in the GSM national park. I've only shot an FNX in .45, and it was a fuck-huge gun.
>>
File: fnAwesome.png (3MB, 1362x888px) Image search: [Google]
fnAwesome.png
3MB, 1362x888px
>>32884197
I've never fired the FNX, but I love my FNS. The grip is a love it or hate it deal, since it feels like a cheese grater.

Also, I had some minor break in issues with mine, the recoil spring was too tight and took about 100 rounds to cycle everything.

Overall, FN makes good shit. Mags and parts are uncommon and expensive.
>>
File: Waffles 2.0.jpg (296KB, 1200x599px) Image search: [Google]
Waffles 2.0.jpg
296KB, 1200x599px
>>32884903
I had a similar break in on my 9L, all the others didn't need teething.
>>
File: FNS-9L Closeup 1.0.jpg (880KB, 1800x1013px) Image search: [Google]
FNS-9L Closeup 1.0.jpg
880KB, 1800x1013px
>>32884903
Also something I considered later was I was running minor power factor stuff- 9x19 these days has such a range. The FNS recoil springs are stiff as fuck and low power ammo out of the box can lead to this, or so I've found.

I still shoot a fuck ton of minor power factor Gecko from my 5" and the extraction is noticeably short compared to anything with standard levels of pressure.

At this point I'm just rambling, they are all good to go, worst case scenario you go through 50 rounds of target jackets.
>>
I own an FNX-45 and my friend has a FNX-40.

They are both our favorite guns, accurate, reliable, we've both put around 5,000 rounds each through our guns not a single malfunction.
I would get one in any caliber without any hesitation
>>
>>32886692
Oh also we used a wide variety of ammo.. Probably 2/3's of that was Tula, wolf steel cased ammo. Those things will chew up any ammo that you throw at it.
>>
I have an FNX-9 and it has great accuracy, is extremely reliable and just feels great. I highly recommend the FNX line.
>>
File: FNX9.jpg (297KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
FNX9.jpg
297KB, 720x1280px
The only problem I have had with mine is that it wont let me jewish and shoot steel case through it
>>
OP back now, what would be more worth it of the calibers? I see .357 SIG is not an option on the FNX, and I can't really decide between 9mm, .40 S&W and .45 ACP..
>>
>>32889751
Which do you shoot the best?

The 9 is appealing because of cheap easy shooting and 17+1rds capacity
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.