[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-4 3kKlk5OU Question about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5

File: 1346644974869.png (3MB, 1272x1058px) Image search: [Google]
1346644974869.png
3MB, 1272x1058px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-43kKlk5OU

Question about this video. Anyone know what kind of holster, light/laser, and pistol is being used? I'm just wondering if there are any holster and light/laser combinations where the strobe and laser automatically come on when the gun is taken out of the holster. I'm not sure if thats what is happening here but that would be a great set up... is anything like that?
>>
>>32883318
I meant: Is there anything like that?
>>
>>32883318
Prop/Costuming got told to make his outfit more intimidating or military... nuff said. Given how they stayed exactly in place they were probably glued on.
>>
>>32883382
Taking about the pic not the video. Next time I'm thru Palestine I'll check their gear out for you.
>>
>>32883382
K, i dont care about that haha.
>>
File: 800px-TDKR_91.jpg (114KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
800px-TDKR_91.jpg
114KB, 800x450px
>>32883382

pretty sure that guy had an m107 earlier in the film
>>
>>32883318
>female officer pulling a taser first when the suspect is armed
>then switching to her sidearm
>then shooting after he's already on the ground
everytime
>>
>>32883442

yeah lets ignore the male officer who shoots the guy after the female officer tazes him.

but lmao girl cops are shit haha amirite
>>
>>32883435
>>32883382
its done to match the overly complex costumes from the comics
>>
>>32883489
There was literally nothing wrong with shooting that man. The woman cop fucked up by using a taser in a situation where lethal force was warranted. She should be fired, but unfortunately the union doubtlessly protected her.
>>
>>32883318
Ok one quick response... the officer had a Viridian light/laser combo My source also stated the guy who was shot had pulled out a 1911 lookalike airpistol pretty much suicide by cop... Did not get a recollection what their standard carry was.
>>
>>32883489
I'm not ignoring that because that's the right thing to do in the situation when the suspect is drawing a gun, you fucking shoot him.
>>
>>32883318

with the flashing light and green laser (looked green to me) i'd say it was likely a veridian.
>>
>>32883435

Yeah, he was definitely the one using it earlier

Maybe his m107 is in the trunk or he's only got one plate carrier.
>>
>>32883318
found essentially a propaganda site

http://gunmemorial.org/2015/05/31/james-d-bushey

They trying to make it look like he was gunned down for no reason. I'm tempted to send them a capture pic of him pulling out his gun in front of the cops.
>>
>>32883679
>I'm tempted to send them a capture pic of him pulling out his gun in front of the cops.
Don't waste your time. They know and don't care.
>>
>>32883318
>being THAT GUY on the squad that has a fucking strobing light

That shit is so fucking annoying and fucks with your ability to perform so much. Anything over 120 lumens is going to temp blind anyone it's pointed at, there's no point in fucking with your own vision or your squad mates vision and giving them a seizure during a firefight or building search.

That being said it's nothing they sell at a uniform store, most if not all serious lights don't have a strobe function, and none that I know of have a laser. It's either a Veridian or some Walmart trash.

Also the girl shot after he was down, guess who's losing her job if not going to prison?
>>
>>32883318
>that pic
>wtf
he was using a 50cal rifle once for sure, I think at least twice in the movie
>>
>>32883800
>Also the girl shot after he was down, guess who's losing her job if not going to prison?

you must be new to this
>>
>>32883489
>after
She didn't get a shot off of either sidearm till after her partner already engaged. And even then it doesn't even look like she was actually aiming at the suspect when she fired off her complimentary 2 rounds well after he was rolling around in the dirt. Not to mention the guy pulled a gun, do you honestly want to take the risk of hoping a taser wil work exactly how it is in the movies where the person goes into a fucking gran mal seizure?
>>
>>32883800
>Also the girl shot after he was down, guess who's losing her job if not going to prison?

Nobody? I'll eat a 9mm cartridge if she actually got penalized and you can proof it on webcam.
>>
>>32883973
what the fuck was all that squirting liquid?
>>
>>32884045
It's not liquid, its the glint of the metallic wires from the taser uncoiling.
>>
>>32884045
That's his blood. He's a T-1000.
>>
File: 1480521611355.jpg (27KB, 314x246px) Image search: [Google]
1480521611355.jpg
27KB, 314x246px
>>32883318

I didn't realize Bane was wearing cargo pants...
>>
File: o2571499.png (761KB, 1277x961px) Image search: [Google]
o2571499.png
761KB, 1277x961px
>>32883318
>tfw no .50 cal G36-C
>>
>>32883862
>>32883973
She very well could have. A defense attorney is going to say "those last few rounds are the ones that killed my client, my client would be alive if she hadn't shot after the threat had ended." There was no threat when he was in the ground.

You're calling me new, kid? I've been through this shit. No we don't always go to jail over it but we damn well could and have. I can tell you right now if the family had it in mind to sue her personally and the department they could. The attorney is going to talk them into it and they'll likely do it because they'd sure as shit win at least a couple million.

We're required to have nerves of steel. One slight fuckup, a false arrest, a punch after a person has submitted, a shot after a person goes down, and it could mean fucking prison. This isn't new, but it's much worse now that a tie in the race no longer goes to the runner. The courts and our own departments are throwing us under the bus.
>>
>>32884820
She won't be.
>>
>>32884820
>The courts and our own departments are throwing us under the bus.

Fuck off you jack booted sissy shit. If you wanted to act tough you should have signed up for A-Stan in 2003.
>>
>>32884838
Looked it up, the case for charges went all the way up to the state grand jury, none were filed though. If it wasn't Texas, there might have been a chance.

In any case I don't want this bitch as my backup. Nor the guy who uses a fucking rave light on his gun, though his other tactics were sound.
>>
>>32883318
wasnt the guy with the bullets the one with the bigass sniper rifle?
>>
>>32884901
>you should have signed up for A-Stan in 2003

I was fucking 14.
>>
>>32884928
>I was fucking 14.

Then you are basically still underage now. Why am I even talking to you? Bye.
>>
>>32883489
Yes. Yes. They are. Or prove me wrong! Post a video of a female officer performing well in a violent situation. I'll wait.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=nDfNV9bJoSg
https://youtube.com/watch?v=6N6Q8OkvSuU

(My favorite part of the second video is when she tries to pull the trigger on the suspect, you see the horrible trigger jerk, and hear the striker fall on an empty chamber and she has no idea how to chamber a round)
>>
>>32884959
>military retards can't even into basic math
>>
>>32884820
that isnt how that works. there have been multiple cases where LEOs have shot and killed unarmed individuals who pose no threat without being charged. there's a reason why the FBI has a 100% OIS incidence record despite occurrences where other leos have literally testified that they essentially executed unarmed people for no reason. The only justifcation required for the usage of lethal force by a LEO is feeling like they were threatened. this means that if there aren't any cameras around a cop can shoot someone and say "they reached towards their waist band" and they're completely bullet proof.
>>
>>32884918
>none were filed though.
Thanks for proving us right.
>>
>>32883318
Those one are for the anus thé night before sleep
>>
>>32883318
She needs more training. That could have gone reallllly south if that was a real firearm.
>>
>>32884820
He's still a threat until they maintain control over his weapon, and place him in cuffs. I'm not even a fucking police officer and I know that
>>
>>32883318
>>32883332

That's just the light from the tazer gun.
>>
>>32889510
false. the question was answered. it was a veridian light/laser
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.