[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has someone experience with building firearms? i don't have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: gb227.png (1MB, 1232x712px) Image search: [Google]
gb227.png
1MB, 1232x712px
Has someone experience with building firearms? i don't have tools or even bullets and firearms are forbidden in my country but i would like to make the GB 22. what materials should i use?
>>
>>32882177
>i don't have tools or even bullets and firearms are forbidden in my country
This is going to end with you in jail without even have successfully constructed a gun. I'm calling it right now.
>>
>>32882177
Fucking ATF on the board today man damn. fuck off
>>
>>32882177
what country?
>>
If bullets are forbidden youll need a blackpowder design not a GB22
>>
>>32882177
>forbidden in my country but i would like to make the GB 22
You'll have to reverse engineer it. Serbu can't send you the plans because of ITAR.
>>
https://xplosives.net/mybb/printthread.php?tid=29049
>>
>>32882370
he could use ramset blanks and air rifle pellets.
>>
>>32882177
no you don't. that pistol is designed to be made cheap and then given to an idiot lefty cop at a "buyback" to turn a profit.

if you're going to break laws, especially laws regarding firearms, you might as well choke up on the bat and take as much liberty as you can get for the punishment you can expect. e.g. if your country is on the point of revolution you might as well risk the death penalty, it's likely gonna kill you to fight in it anyway. put another way, just for example, why would you settle for a piece of shit .22LR pistol when you could break a different law to import assault rifles when the punishment is going to be the same?
>>
File: maxresdefault (21).jpg (56KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (21).jpg
56KB, 1280x720px
>>32883653
This is objectively his best bet. Unless you can get your hands on a 3d printer. automotive break line is seamless high pressure steel in 22 caliber. Something like this should be easy enough for you to make and would equally satisfy your desire to get the shit beaten out of you by the police and then be thrown in jail.
>>
>>32883880
Can you rifle it?
>>
>>32883956
Do you have the capability to rifle it?
>>
Kinda off topic but not worth its own thread.

Been looking into the STEN Mk what ever kits.Seem simple to build but how would one rebuild it in its full auto configuration. No fbi or atf just for a project.
>>
You could try this instead of a .22. It uses nail gun blanks to shoot ball bearings.

https://youtu.be/owgXho5t_Po
>>
>>32882177
>i don't have tools or even bullets
>i would like to make the GB 22

You're going to find yourself in a real pickle my friend
>>
>>32883956
>>32883984
there is no legal bar for rifling, a little rotary scraping is arguably rifled.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.