[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Going to my first gun show today /k/ommandos, what should I expect?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: gunshow.jpg (277KB, 600x330px) Image search: [Google]
gunshow.jpg
277KB, 600x330px
Going to my first gun show today /k/ommandos, what should I expect? Will I be confronted with /k/ memes in a live and interactive setting? Should I buy a Glock 19? Beef jerky? What do I do?
PA fag before anyone asks.
>>
>>32878842
Whatever you do don't buy a glock.
>>
>>32878842
if its anything like california gun shows, expect exorbitant table prices, lots of beef jerky, and no private sellers walking around. but you are in PA so you probably have a chance to get some good deals from private sellers. most likely old bearded white fuddy guys walking around with mausers slung on their back
>>
>>32878848
I don't trust dirty mudslimes, night try Muhammad.
>>
>>32878842
Going to the Monroeville one?
Most funshows don't have to many /k/omdos and the people wouldn't get the references so don't try dropping dank memes.
If its your first show I wouldn't go with the expectations of buying a gun. Its not really the best place to buy. Its great for looking though, if you are polite you could handle all the guns you might want to buy and figure out from there.
Yes there will be jerky and it is usually decent.
Be polite, follow the rules of safe gun handling, ask before picking shit up, and talk to the vendors/old guys. They often have a lot of info and will help you out if you chat with them.
>>
>>32878879
Good for you, doesn't change the fact that Glocks are shite.
>>
>>32878884
Aye Monroeville. Thanks for the advice gun bro.
>>
What are some things that I should jump on if I see?

What are things to avoid like the plague?
>>
Also if you had ~1000 USD what would you pick up?
>>
>>32878936
No problem. I'll be heading over to that one after 12 today, looking for a hunting rifle.
>>32878942
If you see something you intended to buy anyway and its a deal cause the person selling doesnt know what they have buy it.
>>32878957
Some hunting rifle in 30.06 or 308 cause thats what I need right now.
>>
>>32879207
I'm looking for a double stack 9mm with at least 15 rounds capacity. The piece will be for CCW.
>>
>>32879220
Check out a 19 or a 320. Many of your other options are less than 15 rounds unless you get an extension or can cc a full size. If you go glock it might be better to get it from a lgs and see if they cut a deal on installing better sights
>>
>>32879345
Or a cz p07
>>
whats the point of going to gunshows when armslist is a thing?

gun show vendors are looking to make a profit, people on armslist are just trying to flip their gun for what they paid for it.
>>
Expect disappointment.
Nothing is really going to be well priced, so finger fuck everything you can, buy jerky and leave.
>>
>>32879398
I don't really see any great deals on armslist in my area (for what I'm looking for). That doesn't mean I'm saying buying at a show is better. Just saying
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.