/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Paris sandnigger terrorist shot 5 times in stomach with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 2

File: rts6w3i.jpg (1MB, 3440x2120px) Image search: [Google]
rts6w3i.jpg
1MB, 3440x2120px
>Paris sandnigger terrorist shot 5 times in stomach with 5.56

>Still alive

Remind me again why we use this shit round

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/louvre-evacuated-soldier-attack-armed-police-paris-art-gallery-gunfire-france-attack-terror-a7560721.html
>>
5.56 is for when you wanna shoot to wound

7.62 is to kill
>>
>>32876516
There is no logical reason you would want to wound and not kill a potential threat
>>
>>32876534

when you kill your enemies they win
>>
>>32876506
good ballistics, light, too late to switch, in combat casualties demoralize the enemy and limit their combat effectiveness and allow for later capture and interrogation
>>
>shot in the stomach
gee I wonder why he's alive
>>
>>32876553
Yeah dude! You've only got your liver, stomach and all important organs in there!
>>
Did anyone ever make that video a WebM or anything?
I wanna see a FAMAS in action
>>
.458 socom is the only answer
>>
>>32876562
>His liver, stomach, and all important organs are in his stomach
>>
>>32876601
>I dont understand basic anatomy: The post
>>
>>32876562
>tfw when your brain and heart are in your stomach
>>
Cheap and light. Light as in cheaper to ship, not easier to carry.
>>
>>32876506
Ss109 is retarded.
>>
>>32876562
There's a reason why rifle plates don't cover your stomach. You will die if you are shot in the stomach/liver/colon etc but it takes exponentially longer than getting shot in the head, spine, heart or lungs.
>>
More like: Remind me again why people STILL defend Muslim immigrants?

>you're just being paranoid!
Not when I read about yet another attack every DAY.
>>
>>32876516
Wrong...5.56x45 is for saving money and weight.
>>
>>32876506
Sometimes, it just takes a while to die.
>>
>>32876534
In the great war it is. A dead guy can just be left where he is, a wounded one needs medical assistance wich ties up a lot or resorses for the enemy. Also, you cant get any intel from a dead guy.
>>
something something shot placement.
>>
>>32876516
Too much mone to change it now and you know why.
Sorry we cant have 1911 and Garands.
>>
>>32877009
a wounded guy can still shoot at you, someone missing half his head can not.
>>
>>32876945
You are 1000 times more likely to be shot by a cop than a muslim. Tell me again why anyone would defend cops.
>>
>>32877029

Because half of /k/ are bootlickers
>>
>>32876945
ITS LIKE TOTTALY 2017 WHITE MALE RASICT BIGOT TUMPER
>>
>>32877016
Then he isnt wounded enough. Im not saying 5.56 is a perfect round but very few people fight back after beeing hit by anything
>>
>>32877029
But im not a nigger so im actually 1000 times more likely to be shot by a terrorist than a cop.
>>
>>32876534

A dead person is a liability for you. You trip on them, they spread disease if not properly buried, and someone is always pissed when you kill their family.

A wounded person is a liability for your enemy. They now have to expend manpower and resources treating them, and now that same angry family is pissed with your enemy.
>>
>>32877051
Not at all, I mean, how many people has terrorists managed to shoot in the past few years in civiliced countrys? 100 perhaps? How many whites has been shot by cops in civiliced countrys over the last few years? A lot more, thats for sure
>>
>>32876506
nigger thats why you aim for center mass, its where all the important bits are
>>
>>32877067
But how many of them are innocent?
I don't see little white girls getting shot (see paris truck) but I see white trash tier drug dealers getting shot... Nothing of value being lost
>>
>>32877051
The same applies for terrorists m8, most of the victoms is other muslims
>>
>>32877086
Source please
>>
>>32877084
Fair enough. I still dont see terrorists as a huge deal tho, i mean drunk/high people are way more likely to kill me.
>>
>>32876506
what ammunition were they using? i don't know france's LE regulations but yes, current nato primary issue ammo is garbage. most LE in the states use ammo specifically marketed to them, namely not standard ball. stuff like ranger, hornady le, speer, etc.

>>32876562
you'll usually live long enough to get to a hospital if you're downtown in a city with a gut wound(s). whether you eventually succumb or not is another story.

>>32877029
it's not that first generation immigrants are likely to kill you. it's the fact that they do not want to assimilate and the left currently encourages and allows them not to.
it's their children who usually decide to start killing whitey after being raised inside an insular islamic community which both teaches its members to hate their host nation and is usually disliked by the local community for a number of reasons.
islam is a religion built to establish beachheads and exploit weakness in others, it converts by force, not example.
>>
>>32877099
Its simple, most muslims live in places with a lot of muslims, so when they explode, it means that most victims will be muslims. I can probably find a sauce but im on my phone and lazy
>>
File: Screenshot_20170115-225926.jpg (587KB, 1324x1402px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170115-225926.jpg
587KB, 1324x1402px
>>32876541
Trudeau pls go
>>
>>32877111
Yea I get you point (and agree with you) but fuck them and their scum. Come here and don't intagrate and some of them shoot up the place. Its not like we are better of for having them.
>>
>>32877124
>Source: my ass.
>>
>>32877029
I'm not more likely because I'm not a fuckface who antagonizes cops. I have a great professional relationship with cops.
>>
>>32876506
It's called luck, son.
5.56 is designed to be fast and accurate, much like 5.7 pistol rounds. It can still kill, it's just smaller.
>>
>>32876506

>shot in the stomach within minutes of a first world operating room
I'd be more surprised had he died.
>>
>>32877161
I have met a lot who has adapted (or maby they were secular before they got here) so I dislike the mentality of all muslims beeing terrorists, its a bit like saying all whites is schoolshooters just because most (if not all) schools are shot up by whites.

>>32877166
http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2016/03/u-s-government-muslims-victims-82-97-terrorism-related-fatalities.html
>>
>>32877212
Those attacks are in Muslim countries.
>>
>>32877170
>I love the ATF and everything they do
>>
>>32877221
>implying germany and france isnt muslim countries
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.